Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19859
Forum Reputation : 156

Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting Empty
PostSubject: Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting   Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 12:29 pm

Raleigh, North Carolina, reports of a mass killing that left five died and two injured perpetrator said to be 15-year-old Austin Thompson the suspect is curutley in critical condition after shootout 

The shooting began when suspect Austin Thompson, 15, stabbed and shot his bother James Roger Thompson, 16, before murdering Nicole Connors, 52, Mary Eliza Marshall, 34, Susan Butler Karnatz, 49, and off-duty Raleigh Officer Gabriel Jesus Torres, 29, and injured Marcille "Lynn" Gardner, 59, and police officer Casey Joseph Clark, 33, 

15 Year Old Mass Shooter Wiped Out By Police Taskforce *headshot*

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

Wanderer likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting   Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Previous thread.

symbolz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19859
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting   Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 9:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Previous thread.
this happened in October??? I only hear about this yesterday

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting   Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five dead and two injured in North Carolina mass shooting
Page 1 of 1