Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric & Dylan's Relationship

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eric & Dylan's Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Eric & Dylan's Relationship   Eric & Dylan's Relationship Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:57 am

I've read so many theories on their friendship.

First, I hear that it was Eric who always ordered Dylan around, influenced him.
Then I hear that it was Dylan who ordered Eric around, influencing him, and convincing him to join on the killing spree he first came up with.

Judy Brown said that she realized how "Dylan was always trying to be there for Eric, and take care of him. Because Eric didn't have as many friends as Dylan..."
Then I hear that Dylan probably never really cared about Eric (unlike he did, which was reciprocated) and just used him to get the chance to kill himself.

Same thing goes for the bullying: Either the two were bullied a lot, or they were the bullies themselves.

Just makes me think, 'ARRGH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE! Mad'
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101188
Forum Reputation : 91

Eric & Dylan's Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric & Dylan's Relationship   Eric & Dylan's Relationship Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:01 am

Perhaps all of it was true at different points in time.

More than likely, though, I don't think either one of them bossed the other around or told the other what to do.

But maybe there were instances during different time periods when one was more influential on the other, and vice versa.

I've come to see that the actual truth (about most anything) always lies somewhere in the middle.
Back to top Go down

Eric & Dylan's Relationship
Page 1 of 1