Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43332
Forum Reputation : 720

Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures Empty
PostSubject: Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures   Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 6:44 pm

German accused of Halle synagogue shooting attempts prison escape | The Times of Israel

Far-right murderer takes 2 prison guards hostage in Germany | AP News

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures   Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 7:33 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
German accused of Halle synagogue shooting attempts prison escape | The Times of Israel

I see he's still being cucked by locked doors.

TheNeuroSurge, Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, alesanagoon and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43332
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures   Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 7:34 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I see he's still being cucked by locked doors.  
LMAO

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 6285
Forum Reputation : 279

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures   Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 4:20 pm

Does self harming count as a misadventure?

Here's pictures of Balliet from Monday, Jan 29th and today, Jan 31st. They are from separate self-inflicted injuries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First paywalled article and source of first photo:

Second paywalled article and source of second photo::

Some interesting details from Tag24's reporting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Balliet had also been preparing for his crime the weekend before the hostage-taking, he reported. There were two female officers on duty on Sunday evening who, according to the defendant, were "younger and less used to handling weapons than their male colleagues." So he postponed his escape until the following Monday.

The 32-year-old also said in the final survey that he would not rule out another attempt. He said he wanted to be free or die fighting.

And from today:

Quote :
The fellow inmates were “pissed off” that everyday life in prison was different than usual and a planned Christmas event was canceled. When the prison director described this, the defendant appeared amused. He usually follows the hearing and the witness statements with interest and without much emotion. Every now and then he exchanges words with his defender.

After the crime, the prisoner did not drink or eat for several days, the prison director continued. There were concerns about his health and many discussions were held until he could be convinced to eat and drink again. Balliet was generally one of the polite ones among the 620 prisoners in Burg, but was absolutely inaccessible, said the director. He rejected all offers of discussion and treatment.

Because he was subject to the requirement of rehabilitation as a prisoner, there were two attempts to integrate him into a group of prisoners. A first attempt failed, a second one ended with the hostage being taken.

Confirmed: Stephan is the Grinch. He ruined Christmas - and found it amusing.

I'd like to eventually make my own thread of Balliet's paywalled articles (a lot of which are not misadventures, but still interesting details about his life behind bars, albeit scarce details). Don't see anything against doing so in the rules but I'm new here, correct me if wrong.

nebbish, Engel, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Zbulojik, war criminal, name and like this post

Back to top Go down
Zbulojik

Zbulojik

Contribution Points : 16748
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures   Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:30 pm

fivefourteam wrote:
Does self harming count as a misadventure?

Here's pictures of Balliet from Monday, Jan 29th and today, Jan 31st. They are from separate self-inflicted injuries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First paywalled article and source of first photo:

Second paywalled article and source of second photo::

Some interesting details from Tag24's reporting:

Quote :
Balliet had also been preparing for his crime the weekend before the hostage-taking, he reported. There were two female officers on duty on Sunday evening who, according to the defendant, were "younger and less used to handling weapons than their male colleagues." So he postponed his escape until the following Monday.

The 32-year-old also said in the final survey that he would not rule out another attempt. He said he wanted to be free or die fighting.

And from today:

Quote :
The fellow inmates were “pissed off” that everyday life in prison was different than usual and a planned Christmas event was canceled. When the prison director described this, the defendant appeared amused. He usually follows the hearing and the witness statements with interest and without much emotion. Every now and then he exchanges words with his defender.

After the crime, the prisoner did not drink or eat for several days, the prison director continued. There were concerns about his health and many discussions were held until he could be convinced to eat and drink again. Balliet was generally one of the polite ones among the 620 prisoners in Burg, but was absolutely inaccessible, said the director. He rejected all offers of discussion and treatment.

Because he was subject to the requirement of rehabilitation as a prisoner, there were two attempts to integrate him into a group of prisoners. A first attempt failed, a second one ended with the hostage being taken.

Confirmed: Stephan is the Grinch. He ruined Christmas - and found it amusing.

I'd like to eventually make my own thread of Balliet's paywalled articles (a lot of which are not misadventures, but still interesting details about his life behind bars, albeit scarce details). Don't see anything against doing so in the rules but I'm new here, correct me if wrong.

most well adjusted kraut

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, war criminal, fivefourteam, ravenwood and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures   Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephen Balliet's prison misadventures
Page 1 of 1