Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel




Posts : 78
Contribution Points : 53414
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 41
Location : Littleton, Colorado

Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Empty
PostSubject: Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun?   Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 9:43 am

Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun did he do so?
Back to top Go down
sscc




Posts : 1321
Contribution Points : 79320
Forum Reputation : 523
Join date : 2016-02-27

Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun?   Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 am

It was a Smith & Wesson 342 AirLite Ti .38 caliber revolver, according to the report. The responding officers could see that it appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head and the autopsy revealed that there was "a gunshot wound to the upper palette inside the decedent’s mouth with obvious damage to the upper teeth," so the cause of death was "an interoral gunshot wound and the manner of death was ruled a suicide."

An interesting tidbit from the report about the revolver is that it was the only gun at the hotel that was purchased before his buying spree that began in October 2016.

DelusionalEritrean likes this post

Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56


Posts : 86
Contribution Points : 58370
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 20
Location : Sweden

Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun?   Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:18 am

sscc wrote:
An interesting tidbit from the report about the revolver is that it was the only gun at the hotel that was purchased before his buying spree that began in October 2016.

His favorite gun, that he wanted to kill himself with, maybe?

DelusionalEritrean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun?   Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:38 pm

mrbaby56 wrote:
sscc wrote:
An interesting tidbit from the report about the revolver is that it was the only gun at the hotel that was purchased before his buying spree that began in October 2016.

His favorite gun, that he wanted to kill himself with, maybe?


Or you know, it would be easier to position in a fatal area as it is small?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2232
Contribution Points : 82128
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun?   Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:12 pm

ElliotRodger wrote:
mrbaby56 wrote:
sscc wrote:
An interesting tidbit from the report about the revolver is that it was the only gun at the hotel that was purchased before his buying spree that began in October 2016.

His favorite gun, that he wanted to kill himself with, maybe?


Or you know, it would be easier to position in a fatal area as it is small?
Would've been better if he bought a Taurus Judge (a revolver that shoots shotgun shells).

DelusionalEritrean likes this post

Back to top Go down
 
Where did Stephen Paddock shoot himself and with what gun?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stephen Paddock motive
» Alternative timeline, Stephen Paddock survives
» Best Planned Attack? (Execpt Stephen Paddock)
» Do you think Stephen Paddock livestreamed it to a private group?
» Did Stephen Paddock know of other shooters like Eric & Dylan?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: