Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting in L.A

Go down 
+16
Engel
Blaze88
scythezoid
ChoHuiSeung
Pekka
Xtina
Drum$tick
Achlys
buffalobill91
QuestionMark
lifelover
Carnations
Rosie1756
Kaynhyde
xDarkRazoR
Smiggles94
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37087
Forum Reputation : 1420

Shooting in L.A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting in L.A   Shooting in L.A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 5:50 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
It turned out that Tran had left a manifesto, that he had send to the FBI shortly before his attack. However, the authorities have not revealed the manifesto's content so far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personally I think it's something like schizo rants against the world and perhaps his ex-wife too. But if it turns out he (72yo grandpa) mentioned E&D or other shooters, the new level of lulz will be beaten.

I don't see how mentioning others shooters would make the lulz level increase (whatever that means)

I mean, he's not the first adult shooter who mentioned them.

Vester Flanagan (41yo) was the oldest shooter to mention them iirc. Tran was 72yo oldfag at the time of shooting, so it would be a new level of the lulz if such an old person mentioned them in the manifesto.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

Contribution Points : 9205
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in L.A   Shooting in L.A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 5:51 pm

Last edited by Parrkyeng on Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in L.A   Shooting in L.A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 5:53 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
It turned out that Tran had left a manifesto, that he had send to the FBI shortly before his attack. However, the authorities have not revealed the manifesto's content so far.

Personally I think it's something like schizo rants against the world and perhaps his ex-wife too. But if it turns out he (72yo grandpa) mentioned E&D or other shooters, the new level of lulz will be beaten.

I don't see how mentioning others shooters would make the lulz level increase (whatever that means)

Vester Flanagan (41yo) was the oldest shooter to mention them iirc. Tran was 72yo oldfag at the time of shooting, so it would be a new level of the lulz if such an old person mentioned them in the manifesto.

What do You mean with lulz?

Go learn from The Bible of Truth:

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

Contribution Points : 9205
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in L.A   Shooting in L.A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 6:24 pm

Last edited by Parrkyeng on Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in L.A   Shooting in L.A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 6:34 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

What do You mean with lulz?

Go learn from The Bible of Truth:

That page has no sense :/

Just like your posts

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in L.A   Shooting in L.A - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting in L.A
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2