Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...

Go down 
+5
ANOMIC
scythezoid
Samson
CanIHelpYou
NEXT STEP UP
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1869
Contribution Points : 40865
Forum Reputation : 720
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 7:12 am

For actually posting interesting info about his guns instead of just writing endlessly about muh invaderz. Really tugging on my 'tism boner.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, Darkness, Kaynhyde, scythezoid and tellecat like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Online
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou


Posts : 473
Contribution Points : 41605
Forum Reputation : 177
Join date : 2020-03-04

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 12:13 pm

Scared me for a bit there

_________________
I need you to be the strength of widows and
soul survivors

QuestionMark and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson


Posts : 112
Contribution Points : 11914
Forum Reputation : 92
Join date : 2022-12-26
Age : 20
Location : South Australia

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 12:14 pm

.


Last edited by Samson on Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

ANOMIC and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1869
Contribution Points : 40865
Forum Reputation : 720
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 2:41 pm

Samson wrote:
A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron for killing 10 Bumblebee
"A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron for killing 10 Bumblebee"

.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.


Last edited by NEXT STEP UP on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

scythezoid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Online
scythezoid

scythezoid


Posts : 84
Contribution Points : 14091
Forum Reputation : 85
Join date : 2022-09-10

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 3:57 pm

Payton Gendron and Dylann Roof would've been based if they killed niggers from the ghetto/hood, but instead they chose to kill churchgoers and old black women shopping for sunday groceries. These white supremacists need to step their game up and choose better targets tbh.

If I were a white supremacist, I would've bombed an entire ghetto full of niggers, but personally I think that extremist ideologies are pointless.

Darkness, vril and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC


Posts : 1509
Contribution Points : 41238
Forum Reputation : 1120
Join date : 2022-02-23

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 5:04 pm

scythezoid wrote:
Payton Gendron and Dylann Roof would've been based if they killed niggers from the ghetto/hood, but instead they chose to kill churchgoers and old black women shopping for sunday groceries. These white supremacists need to step their game up and choose better targets tbh.
Targeting ghetto niggers is a waste of bullets, effort and sacrifice. The most effective way of eliminating hood nigs is through segregation. Think about all the drive bys & all the other typical violent black behaviour and how many melon munchers die per year because of that. If you were to eliminate ghetto nigs from the general population; they'll wipe themselves out in about 2 years.
Dylann Roof's act of sainthood was based because the shooting wasn't just a mass attack; it was also a political assassination because he eliminated Clementa C. Pinckney who was a South Carolina state senator. Payton Gendron is based because he created doubt for blacks when it comes to being safe and secure. Pretty much flipping the script of White Flight where white people move out of cities and towns because of typical nigger behaviour like doing meth, being obnoxious, stinking like shit, committing more than half of all crimes in America despite making up 13% of the population and etc.

Darkness and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
scythezoid

scythezoid


Posts : 84
Contribution Points : 14091
Forum Reputation : 85
Join date : 2022-09-10

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 9:25 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
scythezoid wrote:
Payton Gendron and Dylann Roof would've been based if they killed niggers from the ghetto/hood, but instead they chose to kill churchgoers and old black women shopping for sunday groceries. These white supremacists need to step their game up and choose better targets tbh.
Targeting ghetto niggers is a waste of bullets, effort and sacrifice. The most effective way of eliminating hood nigs is through segregation. Think about all the drive bys & all the other typical violent black behaviour and how many melon munchers die per year because of that. If you were to eliminate ghetto nigs from the general population; they'll wipe themselves out in about 2 years.
Dylann Roof's act of sainthood was based because the shooting wasn't just a mass attack; it was also a political assassination because he eliminated Clementa C. Pinckney who was a South Carolina state senator. Payton Gendron is based because he created doubt for blacks when it comes to being safe and secure. Pretty much flipping the script of White Flight where white people move out of cities and towns because of typical nigger behaviour like doing meth, being obnoxious, stinking like shit, committing more than half of all crimes in America despite making up 13% of the population and etc.
Okay, I see your point about Dylann.

However, Payton's attack hardly did anything outside of Buffalo. The black people (suburban, not hood) that I've spoken with don't fear being killed by white supremacists as much as they fear being killed by hood niggers, since the chance of being killed by a white supremacist mass shooter is extremely low compared to being killed by their own race. They've all forgotten about Buffalo by now except the ones that were related to the victims. 

White supremacists have hardly done anything compared to niggers. These shootings have no lasting effect on the population. You know what does have a lasting effect? Crime rates and viral social media posts of blacks fighting, rioting, and trashing stores. Civilized people see these primitive creatures in their natural state and migrate elsewhere. Ghetto blacks in America dig their own grave, they don't need cumskin supremacists to do it for them. 

Segregating them in a traditional sense has proven to be useless, as they have trashed the stores, schools, and houses that were given to them by the government. They have been given millions of dollars in welfare and assistance, which has gone nowhere. They need to be forcefully removed from civilized society. 

Every citizen with a violent criminal record (this way it doesn't seem like it's specifically targeting violent blacks) should be put on cheap wooden ships with no food or water. Then, send them out into the middle of the ocean and let them fend for themselves. They would starve to death, kill each other, eat each other, or drown. This would be more effective than wasting the court's time and spending a lot of money on jail facilities. 

I don't think of myself as racist, I don't have a problem with all black people (i've been friends with some), but I do have a problem with niggers. They are a waste of resources and have been pandered to for way too long at the expense of everyone else.

Darkness, vril, buffalobill91 and losercide like this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson


Posts : 112
Contribution Points : 11914
Forum Reputation : 92
Join date : 2022-12-26
Age : 20
Location : South Australia

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 5:32 am

.


Last edited by Samson on Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

TheNeuroSurge likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756


Posts : 689
Contribution Points : 14171
Forum Reputation : 227
Join date : 2022-09-10
Location : TROLLING

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 5:51 am

ANOMIC wrote:
scythezoid wrote:
Payton Gendron and Dylann Roof would've been based if they killed niggers from the ghetto/hood, but instead they chose to kill churchgoers and old black women shopping for sunday groceries. These white supremacists need to step their game up and choose better targets tbh.
Targeting ghetto niggers is a waste of bullets, effort and sacrifice. The most effective way of eliminating hood nigs is through segregation. Think about all the drive bys & all the other typical violent black behaviour and how many melon munchers die per year because of that. If you were to eliminate ghetto nigs from the general population; they'll wipe themselves out in about 2 years.
Dylann Roof's act of sainthood was based because the shooting wasn't just a mass attack; it was also a political assassination because he eliminated Clementa C. Pinckney who was a South Carolina state senator. Payton Gendron is based because he created doubt for blacks when it comes to being safe and secure. Pretty much flipping the script of White Flight where white people move out of cities and towns because of typical nigger behaviour like doing meth, being obnoxious, stinking like shit, committing more than half of all crimes in America despite making up 13% of the population and etc.


Red flag time.....

Darkness, Kaynhyde and vril dislike this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung


Posts : 119
Contribution Points : 15339
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-08-08
Age : 124
Location : Nirvana

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 10:52 pm

I'm surprised more of these guys don't shoot up synagogues or government related buildings. You would think they would go after the actual "threats" targeting the white race.

_________________
"This is it. This is where it all ends. What a life it was. Some life." - Seung-Hui Cho

QuestionMark and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde


Posts : 522
Contribution Points : 20999
Forum Reputation : 289
Join date : 2022-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Ireland

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 10:56 pm

ChoHuiSeung wrote:
I'm surprised more of these guys don't shoot up synagogues or government related buildings. You would think they would go after the actual "threats" targeting the white race.

This. Robert Bowers pwned 11 shlomo’s and why couldn’t Payton scope out a New York based synagogue and pwn some more?

Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4345
Contribution Points : 118733
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2023 3:40 am

ChoHuiSeung wrote:
I'm surprised more of these guys don't shoot up synagogues or government related buildings. You would think they would go after the actual "threats" targeting the white race.

I think an anon even pointed out that to get to the supermarket where he did the shooting, Payton would've had to pass by a government building. I suppose there would be less media attention over killing a random fed or two before getting capped compared to a building full of blacks getting ventilated though.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, vril and Ben like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1869
Contribution Points : 40865
Forum Reputation : 720
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...   A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron... Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2023 1:33 am

Oh and thanks for the radicalization ig

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Online
 
A heartfelt thank you to Payton Gendron...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mugshots of Shooters
» Payton Gendron = Christchurch copycat
» Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?
» Jimboboiii (Payton Gendron - Buffalo Shooter) Discord transcript

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: