Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7708
Forum Reputation : 95

Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Empty
PostSubject: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 7:59 pm

Saw it awhile back but can’t find it anywhere consistent on the internet. I also wanted Brenton Tarrant’s Facebook live video, but couldn’t find that either. Never watched it despite its notoriety.
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17352
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kaynhyde and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 12:16 am

Thanks. Your profile picture is Gendron. Would you happen to have his “manifesto,” as well.

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 12:17 am

Oh, nevermind. It’s on this forum already.

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:28 am

You know the Christchurch livestream is cool and all, but what’d he (Brenton Tarrant) actually accomplish? And you might say, well, “he inspired copycats, he supported and defended his political views, he gunned down some random Muslims in a mosque at the edge of this shithole planet etc., etc.” And that’s great; funny video. (The woman crying for help on the curb before promptly being murdered is my favorite part). But at the end of the day he didn’t do shit. Everyone just dies anyways; these mass killers are just like power tripping all in different ways. Who fuckin’ cares? Mass shootings are just funny. Why do most people find this topic entertaining? I know hundreds of these motherfuckers by now, but they’re not really all that different. It’s all about the mindset and training. You put an AR-15 in the hands of a suicidal psycho, what is expected to happen? Anyone could be these people. Like anyone. You just go and buy a gun, and then you’re them. Just some random loser that’s lost their mind. At the end of the day, when you line up some… I don’t know… Brandon Scott Hole, to Brenton Tarrant, or Seung Hui Cho, or any of the others for that matter, there’s no real difference. Murder’s murder. They’re all armed hateful men, and all the attacks (maybe I’d rather call them outbursts/tantrums) end the same way. In fact, all potential in life itself always more or less ends in one of three ways, death, prison, mental institution. Not really all that complicated of a world, especially when you throw in these jackass primates and their restrictive civilizations. …Why’d I type this…? I’m not sure.

Woundfucker and Theonly1leftalive like this post

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Paygen89

Contribution Points : 4066
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 8:42 pm

Have someone the full discord of him?
Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5451

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 10:06 pm

Paygen89 wrote:

Paygen89 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 2:16 am

LucienBarminswaAlexander wrote:
Saw it awhile back but can’t find it anywhere consistent on the internet. I also wanted Brenton Tarrant’s Facebook live video, but couldn’t find that either. Never watched it despite its notoriety.
Given I just got unbanned for posting graphic videos, im not going to link the livestream directly, although you can easily find it on watchpeopledie.tv (just sort by top of all time or look at the famous videos sidebar)

edit: some chud already posted it nvm but you can find a better verison without a watermark given the steps I provided
Back to top Go down
Paygen89

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 6:51 pm

name wrote:
Paygen89 wrote:

Thank you, but I think there is a really long one with 600 pages where he also describes the visits to Buffalo, unfortunately I haven't found it yet.
Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5451

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 10:15 pm

Paygen89 wrote:
name wrote:
Paygen89 wrote:

Thank you, but I think there is a really long one with 600 pages where he also describes the visits to Buffalo, unfortunately I haven't found it yet.

Isn't that just the pre april one?

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 11:52 am

name wrote:
Paygen89 wrote:
name wrote:
Paygen89 wrote:

Isn't that just the pre april one?

Yes, but I’m interested to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?    Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would someone link me Payton Gendron’s Discord journal?
Page 1 of 1