Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some info about Izhevsk shooter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36937
Forum Reputation : 1420

Some info about Izhevsk shooter Empty
PostSubject: Some info about Izhevsk shooter   Some info about Izhevsk shooter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:15 pm

Some facts about Izhevsk school shooter, Artem Kazantsev, that I just found on Russian news websites:

1. He received average grades at school and, after graduating from School No. 88, went to a technical school

2. His grandmother worked at School No. 88 as a janitor.

3. In last years before his attack, he started wearing all-black or gothic-style clothes, changed his hairstyle to long (but he cut his hair short again shortly before the shooting) and was aggressive.

4. He apparently suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and was perceived by others as a mentally disabled person.

5. He was in psychiatric hospitals 4 times, the last time in 2021, and all these hospitalizations were related to his psychotic symptoms.

6. He attacked a random woman on the street with a knife in 2008, but not charges were filed against him after he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

7. He last seen his psychiatrist or therapist a week before school shooting.

8. During his attack, he fired shots with 2 modified traumatic pistols.

9. He was an active member of Russian TCC online communities and was obsessed with the Columbine massacre.

10. He was also obsessed with Boston marathon bombings, Kerch Polytechnic College shooting, right-wing attacks and islamist attacks.

11. Before his shooting, he tried to set his apartment on fire using a gasoline, some chemical substances and homemade explosives, but failed.

And his middle name was Anatoliyevich

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheNeuroSurge, Engel, ZELLAweistDAY3, ANOMIC, Helianthus, lifelover, vril and like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26088
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Some info about Izhevsk shooter   Some info about Izhevsk shooter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:32 pm

This is one of my favorite mass shooters, even though there isn't much information about him, I stopped following his case because of the little information the media gave, so I didn't know that info.

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Some info about Izhevsk shooter   Some info about Izhevsk shooter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 10:06 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
This is one of my favorite mass shooters, even though there isn't much information about him, I stopped following his case because of the little information the media gave, so I didn't know that info.

Yeah, this is also one of my favorite school shooting cases. The perpetrator's unclear motives and state of his mind are pretty interesting things. I hope we get more info about this case.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

ForcedMeme likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36425
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Some info about Izhevsk shooter   Some info about Izhevsk shooter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 12:37 am

Did he admire Ilnaz and Timur too? Or just Vlad?

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Some info about Izhevsk shooter   Some info about Izhevsk shooter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 7:20 am

Engel wrote:
Did he admire Ilnaz and Timur too? Or just Vlad?

He admired Vlad, but I didn't find any info that he admired Ilnaz or Timur

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Some info about Izhevsk shooter   Some info about Izhevsk shooter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 4:53 pm

His middle name was actually Igorevich, not Anatoliyevich

ForcedMeme likes this post

Back to top Go down
idk

Contribution Points : 6330
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Some info about Izhevsk shooter   Some info about Izhevsk shooter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 7:49 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Some facts about Izhevsk school shooter, Artem Kazantsev, that I just found on Russian news websites:

1. He received average grades at school and, after graduating from School No. 88, went to a technical school

2. His grandmother worked at School No. 88 as a janitor.

3. In last years before his attack, he started wearing all-black or gothic-style clothes, changed his hairstyle to long (but he cut his hair short again shortly before the shooting) and was aggressive.

4. He apparently suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and was perceived by others as a mentally disabled person.

5. He was in psychiatric hospitals 4 times, the last time in 2021, and all these hospitalizations were related to his psychotic symptoms.

6. He attacked a random woman on the street with a knife in 2008, but not charges were filed against him after he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

7. He last seen his psychiatrist or therapist a week before school shooting.

8. During his attack, he fired shots with 2 modified traumatic pistols.

9. He was an active member of Russian TCC online communities and was obsessed with the Columbine massacre.

10. He was also obsessed with Boston marathon bombings, Kerch Polytechnic College shooting, right-wing attacks and islamist attacks.

11. Before his shooting, he tried to set his apartment on fire using a gasoline, some chemical substances and homemade explosives, but failed.

And his middle name was Anatoliyevich

source for 9-11?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some info about Izhevsk shooter   Some info about Izhevsk shooter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some info about Izhevsk shooter
Page 1 of 1