Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19124
Forum Reputation : 868

Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Empty
PostSubject: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alexander Anatolievich Kopytov (16.10.1990 - ) is another schizophrenic from Udmurtia who blew up the apartment building where he was living with his mother on the 9th of November, 2017. 7 people (including 2 children) died as a result, 11 were injured and more than 400 suffered material damage.

On the 9th of November, 2017, Alexander Kopytov unplugged the gas hose from the crane, closed all windows, left the freezer working and went out. A spark from the freezer's power cord or trigger relay eventually led to the explosion.

Alexander was arrested the day later in his country house in one of the Izhevsk villages. Alexander partially admitted his guilt and was sent for compulsory treatment in a psychiatric hospital because of his illness. He said that he committed the crime on the grounds of hatred towards his neighbors. Alexander said that his neighbours were stalking him since the year 2010 and he started hearing their voices which insulted him, forcing him to leave the flat or commit suicide. He believed that his neighbors placed a special device inside his auditory nerve and communicated with him that way.

Alexander's acquaintance said that in the year 2013 Alexander replied to the question "How you've been doing?" as "I'm going crazy as usual".

Alexander's acquaintances described him as a shy and quiet person. Others described him as irritable, resentful and prone to conflicts. He didn't study well at school and was rude towards the teachers. He enrolled into college after finishing the 9th grade and graduated with a specialty of a mechanic. Then he enrolled into Izhevsk State University to study at the Faculty of Education, Psychology and Social Technologies but completed only 1 course and was expelled due poor grades. He was living with his mother and frequently had conflicts with her. He was also a drug abuser in the past and was actually seeking for psychiatric help since the year 2014.

On the 11th of March, 2019, Alexander was sent for compulsory treatment. Recent information leaks show that Alexander Kopytov is currently free and in debts.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Engel, ANOMIC, proshooter, Arkan and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:28 pm

war criminal wrote:

Alexander Anatolievich Kopytov (16.10.1990 - ) is another schizophrenic from Udmurtia who blew up the apartment building where he was living with his mother on the 9th of November, 2017. 7 people (including 2 children) died as a result, 11 were injured and more than 400 suffered material damage.

On the 9th of November, 2017, Alexander Kopytov unplugged the gas hose from the crane, closed all windows, left the freezer working and went out. A spark from the freezer's power cord or trigger relay eventually led to the explosion.

Alexander was arrested the day later in his country house in one of the Izhevsk villages. Alexander partially admitted his guilt and was sent for compulsory treatment in a psychiatric hospital because of his illness. He said that he committed the crime on the grounds of hatred towards his neighbors. Alexander said that his neighbours were stalking him since the year 2010 and he started hearing their voices which insulted him, forcing him to leave the flat or commit suicide. He believed that his neighbors placed a special device inside his auditory nerve and communicated with him that way.

Alexander's acquaintance said that in the year 2013 Alexander replied to the question "How you've been doing?" as "I'm going crazy as usual".

Alexander's acquaintances described him as a shy and quiet person. Others described him as irritable, resentful and prone to conflicts. He didn't study well at school and was rude towards the teachers. He enrolled into college after finishing the 9th grade and graduated with a specialty of a mechanic. Then he enrolled into Izhevsk State University to study at the Faculty of Education, Psychology and Social Technologies but completed only 1 course and was expelled due poor grades. He was living with his mother and frequently had conflicts with her. He was also a drug abuser in the past and was actually seeking for psychiatric help since the year 2014.

On the 11th of March, 2019, Alexander was sent for compulsory treatment. Recent information leaks show that Alexander Kopytov is currently free and in debts.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Too many schizos in Izhevsk. Ural and Volga are fucking dangerous

war criminal, paranoiadance and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 1:02 am

Arkan wrote:
Imagine if Alexander blows up another apartment building.

Arkan and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 1:28 am

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 1:36 am

war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Typical Behavior from Izhevsk. Or imagine he goes amok at another school

war criminal, Esgaroth and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:03 am

Arkan wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
He's too broke and in debts to even buy a gun illegally. I wonder if his mother helps him with living and other things even after everything what happened.

Arkan and Esgaroth like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:18 am

war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Arkan wrote:
He's too broke and in debts to even buy a gun illegally. I wonder if his mother helps him with living and other things even after everything what happened.
He might have to take some like Pomazun did lol

Esgaroth likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 2:12 am

Today marks 6 years since the gas explosion:
That's how the restored building looks nowadays:

proshooter, tellecat and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 10:31 am

Alexander's older brother is living in Saint-Petersburg and found out about the tragedy from his friends from Izhevsk.

- They lived quietly and there weren't any coflicts, - tells Sergey Kopytov. - I was shocked when I found out about what happened. My brother was always quiet, calm, but we didn't communicate with each other for quite a while.

Nadezhda Zavarzina, the director of the Humanities and Law Lyceum N. 68 said that she remembered Alexander as a quiet and calm person unlike his older brother Sergey who was "positive".

- I know his mother, we are in a good relationship. She's very friendly, we always greeted her. I can tell only positive things about her - she's an acvitist, worked in a factory. But her son was unsociable. I never heard about any conflicts, I never heard anything about him. His older brother is also active, studied well, but I haven't seen him lately because he moved to another city.

Anton, the suspect's classmate who studied together with him for 2 years said that Alexander didn't study well and enrolled into college after the 9th grade.

- We were studying together from the 5th to the 7th grade. He was very introverted, I would say he had many complexes. Not many people from our grade or from the parallel one talked to him. He didn't study well, he was very rude towards teachers… I don't even know what he was interested in.

ANOMIC, proshooter, tellecat and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 10:33 am

Alexander left a comment on a forum where people sell drugs:

"Doctor (the drug-seller) is on this forum too)) I wish you prosperity Very Happy "

ANOMIC, proshooter, tellecat and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 1:48 pm

I discovered another VKontakte page of Alexander, I thought that he had only one abandoned page without any information, turns out his Internet activity was a bit bigger.
His pfp:
"Nobody loves you":
He liked Oomph! and In Extremo bands:
"People call you crazy when they are not brave enough to do what you did":
"The next time you feel useless, ugly and underrated don't forget that you are also stupid":
"You give a knife to every person you trust. He/she can protect you with it or kill":
"There's a whole Universe inside any of us we don't even care about":
"A world full of empty souls":
"Everything I see I hate":
"Don't betray your dreams":

ANOMIC, Denethor and EclipseSun like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14463
Forum Reputation : 166

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 5:13 am

war criminal wrote:
I discovered another VKontakte page of Alexander, I thought that he had only one abandoned page without any information, turns out his Internet activity was a bit bigger.
edgy as fuck

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 5:42 am

Denethor wrote:
war criminal wrote:
edgy as fuck
His VKontakte page is full of such depressive misanthropic posts. Aside from hating people he also made tons of reposts from different contest groups trying to get sushi, chocolate and pizzas for free:

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov   Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izhevsk bomber Alexander Kopytov
Page 1 of 1