Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Theory on Why Dylan didn’t Fuck Robyn after Prom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

Contribution Points : 24077
Forum Reputation : 60

My Theory on Why Dylan didn’t Fuck Robyn after Prom Empty
PostSubject: My Theory on Why Dylan didn’t Fuck Robyn after Prom   My Theory on Why Dylan didn’t Fuck Robyn after Prom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 3:01 am

I think we all got to remember that Dylan was a heavy cutter. If Robyn were to see Dylan naked and because she bought guns for him, Dylan might’ve thought that she would report him as a depressed man with guns and that it might thwart NBK. He also would’ve preferred to loose his virginity to the blacked out girl In his journals.

NEXT STEP UP, lifelover and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22179
Forum Reputation : 844

My Theory on Why Dylan didn’t Fuck Robyn after Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Theory on Why Dylan didn’t Fuck Robyn after Prom   My Theory on Why Dylan didn’t Fuck Robyn after Prom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 10:13 am

I think he didn't fuck her because he was gay. It makes sense.

TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Amokauliflower, Kaynhyde, buffalobill91, Samson, war criminal and Ilikesharks like this post

Isabela rosseto dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

My Theory on Why Dylan didn’t Fuck Robyn after Prom
Page 1 of 1