Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold

Go down 
+5
gunsgobang
Jenn
sororityalpha
shades
ubergott
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ubergott

Contribution Points : 70233
Forum Reputation : 0

Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Empty
PostSubject: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 4:04 am

Robyn Anderson said she wanted to be Dylan's gf. He could have had that cuddling he wanted and everything else he states in his diary. It leads me too believe that maybe he wasn't this love starved depressed guy, but wanted to seem like that. I think he was just thirsting to kill people for whatever reason, and kill himself. I also wonder if Robyn and him had sex on prom night-------

Last edited by ubergott on Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 82061
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 4:27 am

..... I'm at a loss

shades

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 4:28 am

How did you manage to escalate like that?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ubergott

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 4:58 am

I am not escalating anything I am just curious and stating some opinions.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:06 am

Dylan was not one who settled. He was stubborn about who he wanted. Hence yes, the whole lovesick thing was an annoying ploy because he turned other girls down and wanted who he wanted so no being with Robyn wouldn't cut it. and Robyn hanging around by his side doesn't help either.

and noooooo she didn't have sex with him, he and Eric never had sex with anyone.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ubergott

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:07 am

Well, other than Brooks saying that, we don't know what he did with Robyn.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:07 am

I think we talked about Robyn + Dylan around this forum quite abit but basically he wasn't going to settle with her either way. Not even with Devon even though they had a very close platonic relationship. I believe he was more platonic with Dev than Robyn. But remember Dylan was head over heels with not just one girl, some speculated it was a few girls.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:08 am

ubergott wrote:
Well, other than Brooks saying that, we don't know what he did with Robyn.

Why do you seem so determine for them to have hooked up?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ubergott

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:09 am

I'm just saying that on prom night, sometimes the prom dates have sex. I just am interested in why they didn't or if they did.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:12 am

ubergott wrote:
I'm just saying that on prom night, sometimes the prom dates have sex. I just am interested in why they didn't or if they did.

I'm positively sure he did not otherwise we wouldn't hear the end of it I mean it's Robyn, secondly Dylan never kissed anyone so settling on having his first time with Robyn is quite a stretch and lastly, he didn't even drink half of the liquor in his flask by the time he got home.

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:16 am

Where does it mention him coming home and stuff? Do you have the text?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:44 am

From Sue's book, I don't have the excerpt now, but she stated when he came home from prom he showed her the flask he brought and that he barely drank that night - meant to imply as she thought that he was just saying that to have her think he was being a good boy and that she could trust him etc etc.

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:53 am

Ahh yes, I haven't read that. I am an old school researcher lol.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 12:48 pm

The excerpt is from Chapter 14 - Pathway to Violence Dylan's Senior Year:

When I heard Dylan’s car arrive home from the prom after 4 a.m., I roused myself to talk with him. Though I was tired, I wanted to reach out. We met at the foot of the stairs. He looked exhausted but happy, a kid who’d had a big night. As usual, he was reluctant to volunteer information, so I peppered him with questions about what he’d eaten and whom he’d hung out with. I was excited to find out he’d danced. He thanked me for paying for tickets and clothes, and I was pleasantly surprised by his effusiveness when he told me he’d had the best night of his life.

I had kissed him good night and turned to go back to bed when he stopped me. “I want to show you something.” He pulled a metal flask from his pocket. Someone with a little skill and a lot of solder had fixed a large crack at the top with a messy patch. “What is this?” I demanded. “Where did you get this thing?” He said he’d found it. When I asked what it contained, Dylan said it held peppermint schnapps, and that he’d rather not say where he’d gotten the alcohol. I was about to launch into my well-worn concerns about drinking when Dylan held up a hand, silencing me. “I want you to know you can trust me and you can trust Robyn. I had filled this so we could drink it tonight. I want you to see only a little tiny bit is missing.” He handed me the flask, and insisted I examine it closely, as if he were going to do a magic trick with it. “We had a little bit to drink at the beginning of the evening but no more after that. See? It’s close to the top.” I acknowledged the flask was nearly full. “I just wanted you to know you can trust me,” he said again. Still a little shaken, I thanked him for sharing the information with me before adding, “I do trust you.” Then I headed off to bed, reassured. I’d never expected him to get through high school without experimenting with alcohol, after all. At least he’d told me about it.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 1:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] always coming through. Thank you loads.

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 8:58 pm

wow. Still he got in pretty late. I wonder what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
ubergott

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 8:58 pm

and thanks sororityalpha
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 9:15 pm

ubergott wrote:
wow. Still he got in pretty late. I wonder what they were up to.

They had an after party at Columbine. He was there with Eric.

Back to top Go down
ubergott

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Oh yea, then there was speculation that the bombs were placed there at night, which we now know is not true.
Back to top Go down
gunsgobang

Contribution Points : 78258

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Sue's story about prom night strikes me as Dylan just being manipulative. It sounds like something I would have done as a teenager to get my mom to trust me, and therefor have a more lenient parent.

It makes no sense that he would want to build actual trust with her knowing he was going to die in a few days. It's more likely he was trying to get some more freedom from her so he could finish whatever he needed to do for the shooting.

Further, he stated he filled it to the top with intentions for him and Robyn to drink it all. If Robyn was expected to drink, I doubt she only had a sip. They probably drank a flask worth (or more) and Dylan just filled it back up to show his mom.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
thenight_watchman

thenight_watchman

Contribution Points : 67547

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:50 am

gunsgobang wrote:
Sue's story about prom night strikes me as Dylan just being manipulative. ...and therefor have a more lenient parent.

They probably drank a flask worth (or more) and Dylan just filled it back up to show his mom.

I thought the exact same thing when I first read it. I'm curious as to why he even showed it to her in the first place with what would soon happen. I wonder if he did it to at least feel that his mother trusted him as a weird reassurance before doing something that completely would wreck her view of him.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
vodkasauce

Contribution Points : 67271

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 3:48 am

Didn't Robyn have a boyfriend? I thought I read that somewhere.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 98449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:39 am

vodkasauce wrote:
Didn't Robyn have a boyfriend? I thought I read that somewhere.

She did but they broke up. At the time of prom she was writing to a guy named Chris Kirk who seemed to be a love interest of hers but he did not live around her.

captainbaculum

captainbaculum

Contribution Points : 17115

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 12:37 am

what are you talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold   Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robyn Anderson and Dylan Klebold
Page 1 of 1