Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer

Go down 
+2
Sylar
anna444
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14991
Forum Reputation : 27

Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Empty
PostSubject: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 5:17 pm

1.) Did he ever experience any physical pain from not eating right or even enough? for example stomach pain , being light headed or feeling faint?

2.) Did he ever add ingredients to his edamame or did he eat them without any

3.) what was his preferred way of cooking his edamame? in a microwave or stove

4.)At what age did he know he was probably going to be a school shooter

5.)Why did adam want to be a ranger/in the army? was it to save or harm people , even to just "feel the power?

6.)Was adam ever hospitalized for his eating habits

7.) Did adam own a phone

8.) why did he never go out other then not wanting to be in the sun? Was it the noise? The people? Anxiety?

9.)What/how did he feel when going out?

10.)What made him not want to socialize if he was capable of making friends and talking to people?

11.) I saw that there were 3 or 4 different bottles of hand soap , did he use all those in each hand wash (one pump of each in one hand and mix tg) or did he use them randomly OR did he use each one in order at different times , for example (he uses 1 pump of the first one then comes back later to wash again but this time he uses the second one in line and in order

12.) At what times did adam feel the need to use his latex gloves

13.)Why does his being happy voice sound sadder than his voice in "CulturalPhilistine the movie" when taking quizzes

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

Contribution Points : 17325
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 9:28 pm

2. He did like salt so maybe that? Not sure though.
6. He wasn’t ever hospitalized for that.
7. He didn’t have a phone, only used his computer.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

Contribution Points : 12373

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 12:18 am

anna444 wrote:

I thought he did have one? That he rarely used it, but that he did own one.
Back to top Go down
joaingo

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 3:59 am

anna444 wrote:
yesterday I remembered that nancy actually did mention that when she went on her vacations she would call adam on his phone but would usually never pick up because he was paying very close attention to his games

Last edited by joaingo on Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 5:21 pm

joaingo wrote:
anna444 wrote:
yesterday I remember that nancy actually did mention that when on her vacations he would call adam on his found but he would usually never pick up because he was playing his games

Ah, I always interpreted it as a home phone..
Back to top Go down
joaingo

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 1:55 am

anna444 wrote:
joaingo wrote:
anna444 wrote:
yesterday I remember that nancy actually did mention that when on her vacations he would call adam on his found but he would usually never pick up because he was playing his games

honestly me too , I couldn't imagine him with an actual phone. Also my apologies for my wrong spelling and grammar , i was very tired at the time that I wrote that so I decided to go back and fix it

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 2:08 pm

joaingo wrote:
anna444 wrote:
joaingo wrote:
anna444 wrote:

honestly me too  , I couldn't imagine him with an actual phone. Also my apologies for my wrong spelling and grammar , i was very tired at the time that I wrote that so I decided to go back and fix it

And I feel like if he had an actual phone, we’d see photos of it, and know what was on it.
Back to top Go down
Coneyislandqueen

Coneyislandqueen

Contribution Points : 12689
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 2:26 am

1.) Did he ever experience any physical pain from not eating right or even enough? for example stomach pain , being light headed or feeling faint?

It's unclear if he ever experienced any physical pain due to his condition because it never had been reported. The closest thing to a side effect caused by his eating disorder is a hair lose that he brings up in one of his CulturalPhilistine videos.

Again, it's unclear. Though, he liked salt so I suppose that he added a bit to his meal.

3) what was his preferred way of cooking his edamame? in a microwave or stove

I suspect that he only boiled it up and then ate it up straight from a bowl, but again - it had never been reported by everyone. That's only my presumption which ofc can be wrong.

5.)Why did adam want to be a ranger/in the army? was it to save or harm people , even to just "feel the power?

The urge to feel more masculine or powerful maybe?
Or to have an opportunity to use guns frequently... Definitely not for saving others because Adam even as a child seemed to not care about people.

Nancy was concerned about his weight and reported it to his doctor, that's the only information about this kind of intervention that we have.

7.) Did adam own a phone

He did have a cellphone but rarely used it. The cops found it in his bathroom when they encroached 36 Yogonanda St. after the shooting.

anna444 and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 6:49 am

Coneyislandqueen wrote:

It's unclear if he ever experienced any physical pain due to his condition because it never had been reported. The closest thing to a side effect caused by his eating disorder is a hair lose that he brings up in one of his CulturalPhilistine videos.

Again, it's unclear. Though, he liked salt so I suppose that he added a bit to his meal.

I suspect that he only boiled it up and then ate it up straight from a bowl, but again - it had never been reported by everyone. That's only my presumption which ofc can be wrong.

Or to have an opportunity to use guns frequently... Definitely not for saving others because Adam even as a child seemed to not care about people.  

Nancy was concerned about his weight and reported it to his doctor, that's the only information about this kind of intervention that we have.

7.) Did adam own a phone

He did have a cellphone but rarely used it. The cops found it in his bathroom when they encroached 36 Yogonanda St. after the shooting.

you have excellent observation. Thank you for replying but is there any way you can expand further detail on the last one? was it possibly one of these two
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AlienPenguin

AlienPenguin

Contribution Points : 13395

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 2:31 pm

joaingo wrote:
Coneyislandqueen wrote:

7.) Did adam own a phone

you have excellent observation. Thank you for replying but is there any way you can expand further detail on the last one? was it possibly one of these two

Thank you, joaingo, for asking this interesting questions (wanted to message you on twitter today but cant find you anymore... - happy A-Day to you!) and thanks everyone for your answers. Regarding the phone: the Samsung was found in Adams bathroom upstairs, next to his Tech Club Card and his watch and other personal belongings, so theres a great possibility that this one was used by him. Here is the photo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
joaingo

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 11:18 pm

AlienPenguin wrote:
joaingo wrote:
Coneyislandqueen wrote:

7.) Did adam own a phone

Thank you, joaingo, for asking this interesting questions (wanted to message you on twitter today but cant find you anymore... - happy A-Day to you!) and thanks everyone for your answers. Regarding the phone: the Samsung was found in Adams bathroom upstairs, next to his Tech Club Card and his watch and other personal belongings, so theres a great possibility that this one was used by him. Here is the photo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Happy A-Day to you too! At first I thought adam would have had a 1 screen phone but now it makes more sense that he didn't since he wasn't really a phone enthusiast if you wanna call it that , thank you for clearing that up..As for the twitter situation I don't actually have twitter anymore nor do I have any other social media , If you ever have any questions for me or simply wanna discuss with me I could always give you my email or you could pm me on here. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5562
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 1:05 am

joaingo wrote:
13.)Why does his being happy voice sound sadder than his voice in "CulturalPhilistine the movie" when taking quizzes
Both my answers relate to autism, but these are just speculations from personal experience. First, I've heard a lot of accounts from ex-military that autistic people do pretty well in the military in one way or another. Maybe not in a "go fight and kill people" role, but more boring, monotonous jobs that require a lot of repition and routine, which the military has a lot of that "normal" people don't like doing. Maybe there was some specific jobs in the military he found appealing on that note. However, I don't know if he was still interested in the military when he was older, I've only ever seen the claim that he had an uncle in the army and told Nancy that he wanted to be in the army too when he was a little kid. In that case, little kids just think the military is a cool and heroic job, like firefighters or cops.

Second, about his voice in the CultPhil recordings - autistic people often have a hard time controlling or being aware of the volume or tone of their voice. You only mentioned his tone, but in another video, he says something like "I can't keep yelling like this" in reference to him speaking at a very normal, even pretty quiet volume. At first I thought him being sort of mumbly/whispery in his recordings were because he was trying to be quiet because he was recording them at night when Nancy was sleeping, but I'm pretty certain now that that was just his normal speaking volume. He may have been sensitive to sound, apparently he was overstimulated by power tools being used outside of his house, and I've also seen claims that he wore ear plugs during the shooting which he probably would have needed to not get overstimulated/overwhelmed during the shooting, with all the alarms and gunshots and screaming going on. So, if he did have sensitivity to sound, he would've been more comfortable speaking at a volume others would find "too quiet".

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5562
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 1:15 am

Oh, I also want to add onto my point about autistic people's speaking habits and say that I've also noticed a few times where Adam made a joke that I thought was obviously a joke/sarcasm, but that a lot of other people take seriously. Probably because I also have no grasp on normal tones, inflections, or volumes of my or other peoples voices, lol. Autism sees autism? [half-kidding here.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer   Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions I had about adam Lanza that might or might not have an answer
Page 1 of 1