Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?

Go down 
+7
Rosie1756
axegowiii
sscc
katozsombor8
lognifiiskurk
QuestionMark
majipan
11 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Yes I know that Adam had a routine but he might have not done half of the things on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 6:31 pm

Browse the websites he usually went on, Shocked Beyond Belief.
Back to top Go down
majipan

Contribution Points : 28965
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:32 am

He played DDR for hours at a time on the weekends. His research on mass shooters was also so extensive that he probably poured a huge amount of his time just into studying them too.

I don't think forums could have taken up much of his time since he didn't post that much and there's only so much you can lurk. A lot of his time might have just been on his hobbies like video games, reading and watching horror films, and anxiety/paranoia can also eat up a lot of hours when you're fixated on something.

Kartoffeln, Kaynhyde, anna444 and caipirinhal4nza_ like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 2:08 pm

majipan wrote:
He played DDR for hours at a time on the weekends. His research on mass shooters was also so extensive that he probably poured a huge amount of his time just into studying them too.

I don't think forums could have taken up much of his time since he didn't post that much and there's only so much you can lurk. A lot of his time might have just been on his hobbies like video games, reading and watching horror films, and anxiety/paranoia can also eat up a lot of hours when you're fixated on something.

It's possible he could've re-read some of the same information over and over again, I feel.

But on the whole I imagine he largely just languished in his room, not doing much. Dylann Roof, whose mental illness wasn't as severe, told people he would sit in his bed for hours doing nothing except look at the walls, that's how depressed he was. I can't imagine Lanza would have been more active.

Koltin, sscc, anna444, AmyistWarrior and caipirinhal4nza_ like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 9:19 am

Thank you for commenting! I agree that he could have read same information over and over again
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 5:57 pm

majipan wrote:
He played DDR for hours at a time on the weekends. 
He really did. An employee at the arcade Adam played DDR at said that they once had to unplug the machine to get him to leave. It was also said that he sometimes played DDR for 8-10 hours at a time.

QuestionMark, shootemup, Engel, Kaynhyde, DanielBryer, Rosie1756, anna444 and like this post

Back to top Go down
katozsombor8

Contribution Points : 21270
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 10:50 am

Probably playing video games all day.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 11:28 am

I think he was too depressed to do anything, the most he could have done the day before was to rehearse in his head a plan of attack and a plan to commit suicide
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 1:07 am

I think he laid on his floor a lot, thinking and moping. He mentions it more than once. Not saying it's all he did but it was definitely in there somewhere.

QuestionMark, anna444, sashimi and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down
axegowiii

axegowiii

Contribution Points : 32010

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 7:18 am

I would think he mostly stuck to his schedule, but when he did not.. probably online or playing video games.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15021
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 5:19 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
majipan wrote:
He played DDR for hours at a time on the weekends. 
He really did. An employee at the arcade Adam played DDR at said that they once had to unplug the machine to get him to leave. It was also said that he sometimes played DDR for 8-10 hours at a time.

I find the thought of that amusing. Smile

How much $ did he spend playing DDR in the arcade?

heytdm likes this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14016
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 11:33 am

His "tomorrow" pages contain what adam did on the weekdays and weekends.All you have to look up is "adam lanzas tomorrow pdf" it should be the first link or on a website called schoolshooters.info
Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 11822

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 4:07 am

QuestionMark wrote:
majipan wrote:

It's possible he could've re-read some of the same information over and over again, I feel.

But on the whole I imagine he largely just languished in his room, not doing much. Dylann Roof, whose mental illness wasn't as severe, told people he would sit in his bed for hours doing nothing except look at the walls, that's how depressed he was. I can't imagine Lanza would have been more active.
I re-read the same information when I am bored. I can also relate to what Dylann said.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10106
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 8:02 pm

Probably on his computer all day on weekdays. Maybe watching TV and on weekends he would be at the amc in Danbury.
Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 16270

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 3:20 am

What most of these young mass shooters do stay inside play video games and browse the interwebs.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?   What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think Adam Lanza did in a day?
Page 1 of 1