Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?

Go down 
+6
CanIHelpYou
ANOMIC
Amokauliflower
Denethor
hikikomori
PoppyArthur
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

Contribution Points : 13867
Forum Reputation : 50

Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 3:01 am

I’ve been researching this guy for months now , it was hard finding any info since people literally stopped talking about it right after the day happened.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hikikomori

hikikomori

Contribution Points : 12399
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 6:59 am

he makes my girlheart throb
but i heard that he was a cheater so that makes me less into him

Darkness, ZAVANZK and vril dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14202
Forum Reputation : 141

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 9:36 am

hikikomori wrote:
he makes my girlheart throb
but i heard that he was a cheater so that makes me less into him
And that he killed innocent people are not making you less into him?
Is cheating worse than murder?

QuestionMark, Darkness, perfumechick178 and ZAVANZK like this post

Arano dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 27760
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 10:13 am

Quote :
Yes. Unless I'm the one cheating then it's fine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What's with that first picture? Never seen it before and I've been through this case pretty thoroughly.

CanIHelpYou, TheNeuroSurge, Engel and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43081
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 10:22 am

PoppyArthur wrote:
I’ve been researching this guy for months now , it was hard finding any info since people literally stopped talking about it right after the day happened.
Where did you find that first picture? Never seen it before. Anyways, shout out to my nigga Robert Arthur Hawkins for being the first mass shooter I've ever heard about. Thanks for the autistic obsession, man.

TheNeuroSurge, Engel, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 10:26 am

ANOMIC wrote:

Where did you find that first picture? Never seen it before

Honestly the only reason I'm not immediately calling fake is because Molly talks to TCC girls and sometimes sends them shit for whatever reason. He does have a pretty generic appearance so it's kinda hard to tell.

Engel, ANOMIC and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43039
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 12:23 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
Quote :
Yes. Unless I'm the one cheating then it's fine.

My sides

PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 2:22 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:

Honestly the only reason I'm not immediately calling fake is because Molly talks to TCC girls and sometimes sends them shit for whatever reason. He does have a pretty generic appearance so it's kinda hard to tell.

I found that picture on the back of a yearbook. It was on Ft Calhoun High-schools yearbook (2005)
I asked one of his close friends and a family member (not Molly ) and they said it’s him.

fishbulb, TheNeuroSurge, Amokauliflower, ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 2:38 pm

Only pic Molly sent me , it’s been public for years now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
fishbulb

fishbulb

Contribution Points : 28843
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 4:13 pm

I grew up in Nebraska and my step mom was at Westroads the day the shooting happened. She was in Von Maur on her lunch break, across the street from her work. She crossed the street to go back to work, and when she got there everything was on lockdown.

Robbie spent a few minutes walking in/out the front doors of Von Maur, trying to psyche himself up to start the attack, so my step mom absolutely 100% walked right by him.

For that reason, + it happened close to where I grew up, I've always been fascinated by this case. But it seems like there's so little info on it out there.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
fishbulb

fishbulb

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 4:14 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:

I found that picture on the back of a yearbook. It was on Ft Calhoun High-schools yearbook (2005)
I asked one of his close friends and a family member (not Molly ) and they said it’s him.

Holy shit, he went to Fort Calhoun??? I knew folks who went there. I think I was even there for some extracurricular competitions. Damn, I wish I had known that back then. But also, I wasn't fascinated by this stuff back then so I probably wouldn't have cared..
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 4:29 pm

fishbulb wrote:
I grew up in Nebraska and my step mom was at Westroads the day the shooting happened. She was in Von Maur on her lunch break, across the street from her work. She crossed the street to go back to work, and when she got there everything was on lockdown.

Robbie spent a few minutes walking in/out the front doors of Von Maur, trying to psyche himself up to start the attack, so my step mom absolutely 100% walked right by him.

For that reason, + it happened close to where I grew up, I've always been fascinated by this case. But it seems like there's so little info on it out there.

That’s Crazy?! There’s an article about someone walking passed him but I’m not sure if it’s your step mom
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Front and Back of Ft Calhoun High 2005 yearbook    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 4:36 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:

Back to top Go down
fishbulb

fishbulb

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 4:55 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:

That’s Crazy?! There’s an article about someone walking passed him but I’m not sure if it’s your step mom

Woah! Can you link? Feels unlikely that it's about her, but I suppose there's a chance..
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 4:57 pm

fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:

Woah! Can you link? Feels unlikely that it's about her, but I suppose there's a chance..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
fishbulb

fishbulb

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 5:03 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:

Got a few paragraphs in and can very confidently say that it's not about her haha. She would never wear a Tool shirt or yoga pants, and I've never heard tell of, even from her previous marriages, a mother-in-law named Marcia...
Regardless, that was still an interesting read! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm

fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:

Got a few paragraphs in and can very confidently say that it's not about her haha. She would never wear a Tool shirt or yoga pants, and I've never heard tell of, even from her previous marriages, a mother-in-law named Marcia...

Of course! Anytime!
Back to top Go down
fishbulb

fishbulb

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 5:25 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:

Of course! Anytime!

I'm curious to know if you have any other rare info / etc. about this shooting. Like I said before, it's proximity to my personal life has always made it especially interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 5:32 pm

fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
fishbulb wrote:

Of course! Anytime!

I'm curious to know if you have any other rare info / etc. about this shooting. Like I said before, it's proximity to my personal life has always made it especially interesting to me.

I’m gonna make another topic about him , keep a look out . I have a lot of information that nobody knew about. From talking to people who knew Robert and Including his family

TheNeuroSurge and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 10:54 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:

I’m gonna make another topic about him , keep a look out . I have a lot of information that nobody knew about. From talking to people who knew Robert and Including his family

That'd be great, and cheers for clarifying about the photo. I've never directly interacted with any of his family members, although I've done some pretty hardcore stalking. Was always worried I'd scare them away lol. Also, weren't you active on Twitter at one point? I think you might've been one of the specific "TCC girls" I referenced in my last comment.

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 11:08 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

That'd be great, and cheers for clarifying about the photo. I've never directly interacted with any of his family members, although I've done some pretty hardcore stalking. Was always worried I'd scare them away lol. Also, weren't you active on Twitter at one point? I think you might've been one of the specific "TCC girls" I referenced in my last comment.

Well I do go By Poppy in that community so idk if that rings a bell 😅

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 11:15 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Yea I've probably stalked you before lol.

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 11:16 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Yea I've probably stalked you before lol.
Yeah you prob did lmao a lot of people do
Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 16866
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 1:21 am

Hes interesting only because theres not that much information about the dude other then that he seems to be someone who was depressed and wanted to take some people to the grave with him.

Contribution Points : 28653
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 3:11 pm

He's one of the most fascinating to me, and I find him very relatable, as well. Thanks for all the new/rare info on him, I thought I had already learned all there is to know about his case.

Koltin, Engel, Amokauliflower, ANOMIC, buffalobill91 and PoppyArthur like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 35926
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 11:15 pm

This somewhat makes me sad

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

TheNeuroSurge, Amokauliflower, xDarkRazoR and PoppyArthur like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Send me questions about Robert or stuff about him that you know.    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?    Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Robert Hawkins?
Page 1 of 1