Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24446
Forum Reputation : 872

ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Empty
PostSubject: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alright, as I am reading this. We have Finally learned that Ilnaz will spent the rest of his life in prison getting bum secks

[size=30]In Nizhny Novgorod, the sentence of Ilnaz Galyaviev was approved[/size]

Former graduate of gymnasium No. 175 Ilnaz Galyaviev will remain in prison for life. This decision has just been taken by the Fourth Court of Appeal of General Jurisdiction in Nizhny Novgorod. The meeting was held without the participation of Galyaviev himself, the journalist of Realnoe Vremya reports.
Residents of Kazan participated in a meeting via videoconference, which considered an appeal against a life sentence for Ilnaz Galyaviev.

The trial in the case of the attack on gymnasium No. 175 ended in the Supreme Court of Tatarstan on April 13, 2023. Ilnaz Galyaviev was sentenced to life imprisonment. He will serve his sentence in a special regime colony.

When firing at Kazan gymnasium No. 175, seven schoolchildren and two teachers were killed, 139 people were seriously injured. In total, 650 people were victims of the criminal case. Read more in a special report of Realnoe Vremya.

God himself, will now spent the rest of his life wondering why he didn't blow his brains out. Have fun with Timur and your friend Dmitry Vinogradov. Hope you are not in similar cells such as those serial killers and cannibals. Prepare your anus buddy
[size=30]
Источник : https://realnoevremya.ru/news/287576-v-nizhnem-novgorode-utverdili-prigovor-ilnazu-galyavievu[/size]

Kartoffeln, xDarkRazoR and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19219
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 5:10 am

Oh no, this time I'm too late with my usual clickbait news. >:3

xDarkRazoR and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 3:10 pm

I was going to send a couple pictures here. But i don't want to get banned

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 8:44 pm

shithole318 wrote:

PM me them plz

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 12:50 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:

PM me them plz
Yes!

Back to top Go down
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19219
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 4:13 am

Ilnaz will serve his sentence at Black Dolphin prison in Sol-Iletsk. Holy shit, I heard that out of all special regime prisons in Russia that's the harshest one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 4:29 am

war criminal wrote:
Ilnaz will serve his sentence at Black Dolphin prison in Sol-Iletsk. Holy shit, I heard that out of all special regime prisons in Russia that's the harshest one.

Extreme bum secks awaits our anorexic tatar boy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 7:57 am

war criminal wrote:

It's so over.
Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 8938
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 11:39 am

Kartoffeln, war criminal and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 12:51 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 12:55 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Wagner would be really cool if it wasn't for that faggot of Milchakov killing puppies.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:42 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
that cat is so cute. Kind of looks like my cat that died like 12 years ago. good old childhood times:)

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:44 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Wagner would be really cool if it wasn't for that faggot of Milchakov killing puppies.
why is it that Neo-nazis can't find the actual nazi flag, so they use a navy flag?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:45 pm

shithole318 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
that cat is so cute. Kind of looks like my cat that died like 12 years ago. good old childhood times:)
That's a gay furry meme [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:46 pm

shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
why is it that Neo-nazis can't find the actual nazi flag, so they use a navy flag?
It's the official Wehrmacht flag not navy
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:47 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
That's a gay furry meme  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
holy shit. i'll take the cute cat meme back. that's a ugly tranny cat

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:48 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
I am actually wondering, why he would be carrying that flag, when him being from St. Petersburg, his family probalby got all annahilated by Wehrmacht, and his grandpa probably fought in the great patriotic war.

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:50 pm

shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
I am actually wondering, why he would be carrying that flag, when him being from St. Petersburg, his family probalby got all annahilated by Wehrmacht, and his grandpa probably fought in the great patriotic war.

Russia is no longer a communist shithole so I'm sure that contributes

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:52 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Eastern Europe and the balkans had a rise in neo-nazism and nationalism right after the fall of communism. I guess they felt opressed, and let their armpit hair grow)

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 1:59 pm

shithole318 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Eastern Europe and the balkans had a rise in neo-nazism and nationalism right after the fall of communism. I guess they felt opressed, and let their armpit hair grow)

Balkan ultranationalism is only comparable to Japanese ultranationalism from what I've seen. Fun fact, there are Japanese Neo-Nazis; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 2:03 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Balkan ultranationalism is only comparable to Japanese ultranationalism from what I've seen. Fun fact, there are Japanese Neo-Nazis; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I honestly think we might have a rise of Chetniks here again:) people going crazy everyday all day here

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 2:05 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

This guy should rule Japan fr fr.

Last edited by Sturmengel on Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 2:07 pm

shithole318 wrote:
his family probalby got all annahilated by Wehrmacht, and his grandpa probably fought in the great patriotic war.
I honestly doubt that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 5:04 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
I feel that Wagner fighters are seriously payed well. Sad truth is that prison is hard for them so they just want to get out. Most of them have nothing to lose now

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 5:13 am

Arkan wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
I feel that Wagner fighters are seriously payed well. Sad truth is that prison is hard for them so they just want to get out. Most of them have nothing to lose now
I honestly was thinking of becoming a merc like Kimveer wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 12:20 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
I honestly was thinking of becoming a merc like Kimveer wanted to.
I want to join the military, now I cant lol

Back to top Go down
Viotileaquaavianz

Contribution Points : 7601
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 1:50 am

He should be useful and could be applied to there military as with other Mass serial rampage Life Unalivers in Times of severe desperation they could lose enough numbers to realize they have to compromise with people they see as dangerous it would serve as an example of a second or even third chance if they had other prior convictions because that is what needs to happen they need to be used as and conscripted as military personnel in service not only necessarily them but if we could see into the future than the Victims too because getting killed while in battle seems better than in a school or at home or wherever might as well be put to good use for the State.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER    ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ILNAZ GALYAVIEV HAS FORMALLY JOINED WAGNER
Page 1 of 1