Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 7350
Forum Reputation : 0

Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 10:53 pm

I was researching different attacks and I found 2 with similar motives, So I was wondering which murderers committed their attacks for specific and personal revenges, By this I mean excluding the typical mass shooter who shoots for "Revenge agains society" or "revenge because i was bullied, There are 3 examples that I can remember just to give examples:

Genildo Ferreira de França: Killed 14 and wounded 1 on May 21/22, 1997 in Rio Grande, Brazil, Genildo killed himself after being shoot by police, His motive was revenge for the death of his son in a vehicular accident, And being mocked for a false rumor spread by his ex-wife that he was gay, which ruined his bar and put him in financial trouble

Angel Pedro Lemos:  Killed 3 and wounded 1 in a spree shooting on november 8, 2007, in Buenos Aires, Santa fe, Argentina, Lemos Killed himself At his son's grave after the shootings, The reason for his shooting had been the death of his son, Rafael Lemos who was killed in 2005 by Daniel Arangel In a discussion between the two, Due to rumors that there was impunity for the crime since Daniel had not been judge, Angel decided to avenge his son, The victims included Daniel's family and a judge

Basil Ramadam: Killed 7 ISIS militants before being killed by ISIS militants on february 2, 2015, Irak, His motive was the revenge for the death of his son, which was filmed by ISIS in a video where, in addition to his son, they executed 7 others.

Vlixu23 likes this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 12:00 am

Two men killed seven people in some south american shithole (think it was either mexico or guatemala) as vengeance over a poker game loss.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 12:05 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Two men killed seven people in some south american shithole (think it was either mexico or guatemala) as vengeance over a poker game loss.
Oh yeah in Brazil this year

Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 1:12 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Ezequias Souza Ribeiro + Edgar Ricardo de Oliveira - Sinop massacre

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 1:34 am

There have been an innumerable amount of third world revenge killings where some guy chimps out over a minor dispute, but most of them aren't worth noting or cataloguing in any way. Fucking Brazilians will kill some guy's extended family over a perceived slight.
Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 1:43 am

digit6l wrote:
There have been an innumerable amount of third world revenge killings where some guy chimps out over a minor dispute, but most of them aren't worth noting or cataloguing in any way. Fucking Brazilians will kill some guy's extended family over a perceived slight.

Thanks for your useless answer I guess?.., at least name some of those innumerable cases (Extra Challenge: Don't use amok wiki 👨🏿)

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 2:35 am

Sixztty wrote:
digit6l wrote:

Thanks for your useless answer I guess?.., at least name some of those innumerable cases (Extra Challenge: Don't use amok wiki 👨🏿)
OK now we know ur Zella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 7:06 am

Sixztty wrote:
I was researching different attacks and I found 2 with similar motives, So I was wondering which murderers committed their attacks for specific and personal revenges, By this I mean excluding the typical mass shooter who shoots for "Revenge agains society" or "revenge because i was bullied, There are 3 examples that I can remember just to give examples:

Genildo Ferreira de França: Killed 14 and wounded 1 on May 21/22, 1997 in Rio Grande, Brazil, Genildo killed himself after being shoot by police, His motive was revenge for the death of his son in a vehicular accident, And being mocked for a false rumor spread by his ex-wife that he was gay, which ruined his bar and put him in financial trouble

Angel Pedro Lemos:  Killed 3 and wounded 1 in a spree shooting on november 8, 2007, in Buenos Aires, Santa fe, Argentina, Lemos Killed himself At his son's grave after the shootings, The reason for his shooting had been the death of his son, Rafael Lemos who was killed in 2005 by Daniel Arangel In a discussion between the two, Due to rumors that there was impunity for the crime since Daniel had not been judge, Angel decided to avenge his son, The victims included Daniel's family and a judge

Basil Ramadam: Killed 7 ISIS militants before being killed by ISIS militants on february 2, 2015, Irak, His motive was the revenge for the death of his son, which was filmed by ISIS in a video where, in addition to his son, they executed 7 others.
Shitty Future Argentinian Mass Shooting
Perpetrator: ZellaWeistDay3
Motive: Butthurt of getting bullied by the Columbine High School Masscre Discussion Forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge    Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass killers who commited their Attacks for Revenge
Page 1 of 1