Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KTCON

KTCON

Contribution Points : 7637
Forum Reputation : 0

The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Empty
PostSubject: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:06 pm

Written by William Luther Pierce, it is a book that describes the second American Civil War in a documentary way and in the first person, in a diary style, by Turner, a white combatant in a racial war, where the radicals won and collapsed the modern American government , promoting a white revolution. It's a very interesting book to read, both for the action and to understand alt-right thinking.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:09 pm

KTCON wrote:
Written by William Luther Pierce, it is a book that describes the second American Civil War in a documentary way and in the first person, in a diary style, by Turner, a white combatant in a racial war, where the radicals won and collapsed the modern American government , promoting a white revolution. It's a very interesting book to read, both for the action and to understand alt-right thinking.
WOAH THAT'S SO HECKIN AWESOME NIGGA
Back to top Go down
LønelyAnarchist

LønelyAnarchist

Contribution Points : 39744
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:11 pm

Also Timothy McVeigh's favorite book. I've been interested in reading it, I'll have to save up for a copy

Of deceit
Wake me up in Anarchy
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:14 pm

It is extremely easy to find the pdf of it. In fact, one of the passages in the book is precisely the detonation of a car bomb at the FBI headquarters in the federal capital.
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:19 pm

I only find one thing interesting about the Alt-Right, which is the ability to defend radical ideas, without fear, which I admire in anyone, regardless of belief. this also exists on the opposite side, like the green extremists and communists and I respect them equally for that.
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 6:45 pm

LønelyAnarchist wrote:
Also Timothy McVeigh's favorite book. I've been interested in reading it, I'll have to save up for a copy
Anarchism is not by far the best way of life. in fact, it nullifies growth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I REALLY NEVER HEARD ABOUT ANY OF THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream   The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Turner Diaries - Dylan Roof's Dream
Page 1 of 1