Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

time travel dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alt reality

Contribution Points : 78040
Forum Reputation : 0

time travel dream Empty
PostSubject: time travel dream   time travel dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:20 pm

OK, here it goes. This is my reacurring dream, where I travel back in time, and try to convince E/D that I'm from the future and try to talk them out of the attack. The altercation always takes place in the woods, rampart range I'm guessing, and the date is around April 17 or 18.

Here we go. I'm walking down a trail, and here comes E/D walking towards me from the opposite direction. I tell them to sit and chat with me, I have to tell them something that will blow their mind. Dylan seems warm and curious, Eric seems very suspicious and irritated, but he motions me towards a bonfire pit with rocks set around it as seats, and tells me I better make it quick, he has to get to work.

We sit, and I light a cig, and offer them one. Dylan says "fuck yah" and gladly accepts, Eric takes one swell but as he slowly reaches for it he is staring me in the eyes, and an ice cold chill goes up my spine, I sense evil and hostility in him.

Then I tell them that Im a time traveler from the year 2015, they begin histericaly laughing. I get annoyed, and say " how fucking funny is it, that I know that you both are gonna die on April 20th by self inflicted gun shot wounds, after a failed bombing, that turns into a school shooting that kills 15 people including yourselves?"

This gets there attention. They stop laughing, Dylan's jaw drops, and Eric is staring me down, then I let it all out. I start quoting there journals, the basement tapes, and there step by step movements on April 20th.

"Holy fucking shit" Dylan says, and keeps saying it over and over, in disbelief. Eric is staring off into space, slowly nodding his head, then be turns to me and says that he believes me, but now I have to die!

He jumps up and reaches inside his trench coat. Before he gets a chance to pull his shotgun out, I deliver a head butt, Eric falls, and the shotgun falls out of his trench coat. I grab it and toss it as far as I can.

He gets up off the ground, and let's out a primal scream, and I see pure evil in his eyes. The fight is on, and I'm very confidconfident I can take him.

We start trading punches, Dylan is yelling at us to knock it off. Shockingly, I find myself on the loseing end of these punching exchanges, Eric Harris is kicking my ass! He is very fast and his punches are stinging. Most of my blows are missing, while his are landing fast and accurately, busting my face up. I decide to take the fight to the ground. I easily tackle him to the ground and apply a choke hold, but I dont sink it in completely. Im pleading with him to stop fighting, and that I dont want to hurt him, I'm here to help. But he is thrashing wildly and screaming for dylan to help him.

Dylan starts pulling at my legs, and telling me to let Eric up. He isn't being hostile about it, he genuinely is just trying to stop the fight. I tell him that I will let Eric up, if Dylan promises that he won't let him retrieve his gun. I release the choke hold, and let Eric up. And he immediately runs in the direction of the shotgun.

I chase behind him with Dylan chasing behind me. I see the shotgun in the bushes and I tackle Eric before he gets to it. He is thrashing and biting at my arms as I try to apply the choke hold again. He is screaming at the top of his lungs for Dylan to kill me. Dylan is crying, begging for us to stop. He is trying to pull us apart, but I won't let go, because I know if Eric gets up he is going for the shotgun.

For some reason i trust Dylan. I am not concerned that there is a loaded shotgun at his feet, that his best friend is begging him to use on me. But then Eric says, or rather screams, what I guess are the magic words. He screams "Dylan if you Dont kill this motherfucker, me and you are done!"

Dylan grabs the shotgun, and aims at me with shaky hands. He tells me I'm sorry, and points the gun at my head. Me And Eric are tangled up on the ground so I turn him towards the shotgun to use him as a shield. Dylan is trying to find an angle to shoot me, but is unsure because of the close proximity of me and Eric, the shotgun blast will kill us both.

He reaches for his tech 9, and presses the barrel against my head. Then blackness.....

I apologise for the wall of text, the weirdness, and the poor grammar, and writing skills. If a mod would like to clean it up and make it more reading friendly, go ahead.

That, is my dream, sometimes its a lil different, but for the most part that is it. So to make this thread more relevant to this section , how would you do things if you could travel back in time and try to change the events of 4/20/99? Surely you would do better then me, I hope! Lol.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96816
Forum Reputation : 52

time travel dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: time travel dream   time travel dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:53 pm

@alt reality,
Thank you for sharing your dream with us. Do you feel the dream has any spiritual meaning for you?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
alt reality

Contribution Points : 78040
Forum Reputation : 0

time travel dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: time travel dream   time travel dream Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:57 am

Im not sure, read Cullen's book, and despite the large majority of B.S, I was very unfamiliar with the tragedy, and it gave me nightmares. Guess I'm a wimp. Lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

time travel dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: time travel dream   time travel dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time travel dream
Page 1 of 1