Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Related Dreams

Go down 
+66
symbolz
Ladyloki616
Kinkeloukaitis
sharasova
kblu
ChipWallis
joebox97
icanmakeuhappy
llpoolhey
myshame
evelynssye
aperiogaming
Okay-Okay
ApeEAce
Tommy QTR
VoDKaComeHere
munchkinphone
Ruby_
Littlelo
MellonCollie
BehindZeroProxies
Rebbie556
DooMRebel
dahlia_rose
STK
1Mare1
Screamingophelia
REBdoomer1999
TheSpiral
Glamazon
21stcenturyreality
ZCD99
slippy123
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
vodkasauce
H311ish.B3ast
spidEr
anonacc489
Lizpuff
astrospace92
04daviszoe
gasolinechild
sororityalpha
eli27
Sabratha
Dylan'sgirl
Falco
thedude11
WendlaBergman
mrc123
Mj2beat
jettfyre80
JayJay
tragedy79
elia
philosopher_king
em81
Scypek
Wideawake
Laeda
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
Jenn
BurnIt
queenfarooq
70 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 104662
Forum Reputation : 10

Columbine Related Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 pm

I really wasn't sure if this should go in the Misc section or here as sharing a dream is kind of like telling a fictional story... Question

I remembered this topic being posted on the old SBB forum and generating quite abit of interest. I'm sure many people who research topics like Columbine at times have had bits and pieces of information creep into their dreams. This has happened to me before especially if i have been reading material just before i go to bed. Sometimes reading / researching can generate pretty random or amusing dreams and sometimes dreams can be more terrifying and nightmare like. I had a pretty strange Columbine related dream a few weeks ago that i still remember clearly. I was wondering if anyone else has had any Columbine dreams and if they wanted to share them.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 103967
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:37 pm

I have had a few. I have very vivid dreams and I remember them very often which I have heard from others is not usually the case.
Only two have been nightmares.
They were so scary though that I cried when I woke up.
The other ones are weird and don't make any sense

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 pm

BurnIt wrote:
I have had a few. I have very vivid dreams and I remember them very often which I have heard from others is not usually the case.

Me too, i usually wake up most days and remember very specific details from my dreams. Slightly off topic when i was at University we had a module on dreams and dream analysis where we were required to write our dreams down in a journal, my journal was significantly fuller than everyone elses and then i just felt like a weirdo Suspect but we got to analyze them in class with tutors who do it professionally so that was pretty cool.

Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm

What did you major in?
I don't think my columbine dreams mean anything.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm

I had one Columbine related dream. Dylan picked me up in his car and took me to Wal-Mart for cat litter. He put it in the trunk for me and took me home. The End.

Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Haha. Random

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 pm

BurnIt wrote:
What did you major in?
I don't think my columbine dreams mean anything.

I did Counselling Studies and Psychology, it was pretty interesting. A great deal of the Counselling stuff focused on having self awareness and being self aware Very Happy

Jenn wrote:
I had one Columbine related dream. Dylan picked me up in his car and took me to Wal-Mart for cat litter. He put it in the trunk for me and took me home. The End.

Haha that's pretty random. My Columbine Related dream was equally as random. (I'll try and keep it as short as possible)
In it i was at my old parents house where i grew up and I had got up to look out of my bedroom window because I could hear people talking and Dylan was stood on the back door step smoking and I waved at him to come upstairs. He did but he brought Eric with him and I asked Dylan to come and look at a book i had and whispered to him to get rid of Eric and do it discreetly so he said ok and they both left. He came back again still with Eric and I kept telling him to leave and get rid of him. While I was waiting i started to clean my bedroom (this is where it gets more strange) half of my room was a giant Chinese restaurant and there were huge piles of food all over the floor so i was trying to clean them up as quickly as i could and Eric kept coming in and asking for food that he said i had promised him, he kept asking me as i was trying to clean so i told him he could have some if he helped clean the food up. So he started gathering all these piles of food up and putting them in these huge garbage bags. Then a really short fat Chinese lady came out who was my boss and started shouting at me but she was speaking Chinese and I couldn't understand her. She said to me why is that boy sleeping and i turned round and Dylan was asleep on my bed but he was covered in Chinese food Question lol, The End... Very strange i know.

Jenna horse, Dabberr710 and captainbaculum like this post

Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 pm

I am actually literally laughing out loud at that.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

What the actual fuck could that even mean?

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 pm

BurnIt wrote:
What the actual fuck could that even mean?

LOL the only possible explanation I can offer is that maybe I'd had Chinese food that day and I was reading No Easy Answers before bed... still doesn't explain alot haha. I kind of wish that dream had carried on Smile
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:37 pm

I had a dream that I woke up in the middle of the night (this is probably why it seemed so real) and was thirsty so I went to get a glass of water and found Eric Harris rearranging my kitchen. Like, standing on a chair by my cupboards and all my graham crackers and protein bars and pistachios were all over the counter. The dishes were piled up on the table and he had started putting all my art in where the dishes should be (?). And I didn't even say anything but he turned and looked at me and said, in this really pissy tone of voice, "You fuckin' put it together all wrong." And then he just looked at me and he was so mad at me. And then I woke up.

Contribution Points : 104097

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:52 pm

BurnIt wrote:
I had a dream that I woke up in the middle of the night (this is probably why it seemed so real) and was thirsty so I went to get a glass of water and found Eric Harris rearranging my kitchen. Like, standing on a chair by my cupboards and all my graham crackers and protein bars and pistachios were all over the counter. The dishes were piled up on the table and he had started putting all my art in where the dishes should be (?). And I didn't even say anything but he turned and looked at me and said, in this really pissy tone of voice, "You fuckin' put it together all wrong." And then he just looked at me and he was so mad at me. And then I woke up.

That's probably the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 103338
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm sorry for laughing, too, but both of your dreams are hilarious. I'm not laughing at either of you, it's not your fault that you had such dreams. I'm actually glad that they were just bizarre and funny and not horribly terrifying and sad!
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 pm

They're all like that. Just weird.

I had one that Dylan was sleeping on my couch and I was afraid to wake him up but the couch was in front of the bathroom door and I really needed to pee. I was so scared of waking Dylan up that I was going to leave my apartment and go use the bathroom down in the basement where the laundry room is. When I tried to turn the door handle it triggered some sort of burgled alarm or something. It woke Dylan up and he sat up and looked at me and said "All you had to do was ASK". And he moved. And I woke up needing to pee and my alarm was going off

Jenna horse likes this post

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:20 am

BurnIt wrote:
They're all like that. Just weird.

I had one that Dylan was sleeping on my couch and I was afraid to wake him up but the couch was in front of the bathroom door and I really needed to pee. I was so scared of waking Dylan up that I was going to leave my apartment and go use the bathroom down in the basement where the laundry room is. When I tried to turn the door handle it triggered some sort of burgled alarm or something. It woke Dylan up and he sat up and looked at me and said "All you had to do was ASK". And he moved. And I woke up needing to pee and my alarm was going off

Isn't it incredible when real time occurrences incorporate themselves into dreams like that (alarm, needing to go to the bathroom, etc.)? I mean, I know it's actually quite common, but it amazes me when that happens. I've had tons of dreams like that (none to do with columbine, although I've had a few dreams about the subject), and sometimes it actually scares me.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 am

Jenn wrote:

Was it a really realistic dream? Meaning, did Dylan look like Dylan, did the car look like his actual car, were you actually in Wal Mart, or did you just know in your dream that you went there?

I have dreams where I know someone is someone, but they don't look like them, or sometimes I know I went somewhere (with or without others) but it does not "show" it to me in the dream. For another example, I'll know I'm in my house, or someone else's in a dream, but it looks and "feels" nothing like it....
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 104097

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 am

Probably the realist dream that I've ever had was Columbine related.

I was in the lunch room where the Eric At Columbine video is recorded. A group of my friends sat down with a skinny blonde dude that I didn't know (take a guess who that was) everything was fine, cracking jokes and generally being assholes when Eric decided to make fun of a person with special needs walking by, which pissed me off.

We started getting into it when I told him to go to hell. His response being "don't worry, I'll be there soon. I'll bring you with me, count on it sweetheart." To which I replied "ah wanting to spend eternal damnation with me? How sweet" (I hope that I don't have to emphasize the sarcasm?)

Our friends tried to calm it down, both of us obviously being hotheads. I heard my friend whisper to Eric "let it go man, she'll maul you like a rabid wolverine" (even in my sleep I get Big Bang Theory references)

So me being the smart ass that I am agreed with my friend and Eric told me to shut the fuck up, not backing down on the argument either. So I stood up and asked him what the hell his problem was, he hadn't stopped since the time he'd sat down and if he had anything other than air between his ears, he'd shut the hell up. He then took a step towards me with his face about 2 inches from mine, maybe closer and said as calm as anything "or what?"

Then I woke up wanting to hit something. Sorry if that was very boring and very juvenile. But that was my dream.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 am

One time I had this dream where I was hanging out with Eric and Dylan. We went over to Eric's grandmother's house and we were mowing her lawn(I work as a landscaper, so it isn't unusual for me to have dreams about mowing lawns) and it was really hot out and Dylan kept complaining how thirsty he was, so we got into this beat up pick up truck, with no windows and we rode into town. We were looking for some place to stop and get a drink, but then Eric started complaining that he was hungry. So we're driving along and we spot a Taco Bell and Eric says he wants to stop there.

So, we park the truck, we get out, we go inside, but when we get inside, it isn't a Taco Bell at all, it is actually a KFC. Of course I am very pleased by this and Eric and Dylan seem happy about it too.

We ordered a bucket of original receipt chicken and we get corn, mac and cheese and biscuits to go with it. We also got large Pepsi's with extra ice. We got to sit down and just as I am about to eat a delicious piece of chicken, my cat jumps on my head and wakes me up.

I was very disappointed. Luckily I had 2 pieces of KFC in the fridge from the night before, so I just got up and ate that before going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 103806

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 am

I had one I don't remember.
Another very sightly related - that I can't remember either - but I know when I woke up I thought "why would teenagers love a dead mass murderer", but this happened before I started researching Columbine or knew of any fangirlig, so it's just a mere coincidence

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 104076

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 am

A few months ago, I was reading through the 11K right before bed. When I fell asleep, I dreamt that I was in Columbine, sitting in the cafeteria with Eric and Dylan. The room started shaking and I told them that we should have gotten out before the bombs went off. They both looked at me like I was an idiot. I woke up at that point and it felt like my bed was still shaking. It took me a solid minute to wake up and realize that there were no bombs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 am

My first Columbine related dream was when I was watching the hit 90s show Boy Meets World. I wonder if E/D seen the show but I can't see them liking it. Anyways Cory Mathews the main character was complaining that the jocks rule the school and get away with everything. This reminded me of Eric and Dylan. Later that night I dreamed that Cory was Eric based on their short height and hair. And his best friend Shawn Hunter was Dylan based on their tall height and long hair. And they shot up the school.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:07 pm

I had another Columbine related dream the other night. Possibly slightly stranger than the first one i shared and I totally blame this forum Very Happy I feel the need to mention I had been reading through the small disagreement in the 'You know what I hate' section about not speaking / typing English properly etc just before I went to bed and had also had the 20th on my mind.

In my dream I was outside a giant football stadium with a man who is a chef off the television but in my dream he was a ghost hunter and dressed in like a really old fashioned Sherlock Holmes type costume. So we started to go around all these old fashion buildings right next to the football stadium to ghost hunt. We went to this huge house (which was actually my Sims 3 characters house) and the ghost hunter said he wanted to talk to Eric and / or Dylan. So i lied to him and pretended I could talk to them and told him I would ask Dylan some questions for him. So I stood in the room and was kind of waving my arms around like a madwoman and these puffs of smoke appeared in the room and there was snow inside them and the ghost hunter guy said it was Dylan so he asked me lots of questions to ask him (I don't remember what) and I just lied about the answers. I remember the ghost hunter asking where Eric was and I said "Oh he's over there" and pointed to a corner where there was more smoke and snow and the ghost hunter fainted. So I ran out of the house and back to the football stadium and called someone from this forum. It wasn't a specific user but it was an American male and he kept saying that he couldn't understand me because my English was too bad. I was on the phone for a really long time trying to explain what was going on and the guy kept saying he wouldn't understand me and I couldn't be a member of this forum unless I spoke English properly. I don't remember anything after that.
Again strange lol.
Back to top Go down
Scypek

Contribution Points : 103754

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:52 am

I bet some good fried chicken would be enough to help the ghost hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 am

I bet a goofy looking idiot on a broomstick would be enough to help the ghost hunter.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 am

Haha unfortunately there was no KFC or people on broomsticks in my dream Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 pm

I had a dream five years ago. I was in Eric's house, specifically his bedroom. There was no furniture and it seemed no one lived there. The only thing left behind was his journal with his name on the front. It was the eeriest feeling. Ghosts all around me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:22 pm

I never had Columbine-related dreams until around this time last year. I've had a ton since then.

Some of the more interesting ones:

I used to sleep in a basement-area with a panorama glass window looking out onto a porch--just a pile of blankets next to the window, to watch the fireflies. One night I had a dream that Dylan's ghost came sauntering up to the window, kind of slouched and looked in at me sleeping, tilted his head to the side quizzically and then BOO! He slapped his palms against the window glass and did this loud "GRAH!" sound, then ran away and I woke up startled. Weird thing is, I was watching myself from third-person outside POV in the dream.

In another, I was staring up at a broken green glass and girders dome, opened to the sky and there was snow falling through it onto me. There was blood in my eyes and this dull pain, I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. Like a snowglobe, all this soft white snow floating down through twisted wreckage. I could hear Song to the Siren drifting in and out. It was so peaceful. Ironically, the rest of my normal, law-abiding civilian life seemed hellish and painful compared to a dream about the last conscious moments of a spree shooter.

Then there was the one where Eric had become a deathtrap/torture chamber designer for the Shah of Iran. I blame my damn friend with their damn Phantom of the Opera obsession for that one, and beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Wideawake wrote:
I dreamt that I was in Columbine, sitting in the cafeteria with Eric and Dylan. The room started shaking and I told them that we should have gotten out before the bombs went off. They both looked at me like I was an idiot.

lol! Can just picture the look on their faces.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 103524
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: columbine related dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 am

I remember in the old forum there was a thread about Columbine related dreams.

Last night i had two dreams which had a little to do with Columbine…

I dreamed i went with my family (which doesn´t exist anymore since the divorce of my parents) to dinner. I looked in the menu and found two desserts with the names of the Columbine killers… Dylan Klebold ice and Eric Harris pudding… I found it so cool that I took my handy to make a picture. My sister didn´t understand my fascination. She didn´t relrealized who they were…(nobody in my enviroment know them, but know about the massacre.) hahaha ohmg…

Another dream: I dreamed i went to different libaries and loaned some books. After three libaries I went to a school libary and loaned a book about Dylan Klebold which I didn´t know. (one which doesn´t really exist) And after that I got a reminder that I was too late with the return. But i didn´t want to return it because it was so interesting…

What does that mean? I thinkn I am too much in this stuff…Very Happy 

Did you dreamed something related to Columbine?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:33 am

I think there is already a thread about dreams in the "Fanfiction" section. One of the moderators will probably merge this topic with that one.

Back to top Go down
em81

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:46 am

Jenn wrote:
I think there is already a thread about dreams in the "Fanfiction" section. One of the moderators will probably merge this topic with that one.
OK i am sorry, i didn´t know there is another thread.
Back to top Go down
em81

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 am

Last night i had two dreams which had a little to do with Columbine…

I dreamed i went with my family (which doesn´t exist anymore since the divorce of my parents) to dinner. I looked in the menu and found two desserts with the names of the Columbine killers… Dylan Klebold ice and Eric Harris pudding… I found it so cool that I took my handy to make a picture. My sister didn´t understand my fascination. She didn´t relrealized who they were…(nobody in my enviroment know them, but know about the massacre.) hahaha ohmg…

Another dream: I dreamed i went to different libaries and loaned some books. After three libaries I went to a school libary and loaned a book about Dylan Klebold which I didn´t know. (one which doesn´t really exist) And after that I got a reminder that I was too late with the return. But i didn´t want to return it because it was so interesting…

What does that mean? I thinkn I am too much in this stuff…
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 103622
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 pm

I have just transferred another similar thread to this one.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:30 pm

philosopher_king wrote:
I was wondering if this thread should be in "thoughts" or "fanfiction"? I guess it would be OK in either place.

Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 103622
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Jenn wrote:
philosopher_king wrote:
I was wondering if this thread should be in "thoughts" or "fanfiction"? I guess it would be OK in either place.
I didn't think of that initially. I am thinking it would fit in the "Thoughts on the Shooting" section just because the dreams are somehow reflecting individual thoughts on the shooting through dreams. If there is any problems with it, I can move it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 am

philosopher_king wrote:
Jenn wrote:
philosopher_king wrote:
I didn't think of that initially. I am thinking it would fit in the "Thoughts on the Shooting" section just because the dreams are somehow reflecting individual thoughts on the shooting through dreams. If there is any problems with it, I can move it somewhere else.
Nope, that is good. You can leave it in "Shooting". I was thinking that it would probably be better off here too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:00 am

Although there were a lot of dreams, which contained random and apparently meaningless Columbine connections, I once also had a dream about Columbine, which really impressed me.

I cant recall, how the dream began, but at one point, I was standing in the library and could see all the students rushing through the room. I could hear gunfire in the background, so I assumed, that Eric and Dylan were coming. Because I didnt want to get shot, I turned around and left the library, but at the same moment, I was out, Dylan appeared in front of me. I got frightened and thought that he was going to shoot me, but Dylan greeted me friendly, passed me, went into the library and opened fire.

One explanation for this situation, that later came into my mind, is, that maybe I was Eric in the dream. That would explain, why Dylan greeted me instead of opening fire and it would also explain, why all the students ran in panic, while I stood calmly in front of them, at the dreams beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:43 am

I've had a few.

One of them I was in the Library, and some one said, "Here they come!!! Get under the tables."
Back to top Go down
elia

Contribution Points : 102963

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 pm

i dreamt about 10 times columbine dreams....almost everytime they were nightmares....very scary
Back to top Go down
em81

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 pm

What did you dream?

I dreamed we made a school excursion in the mountains. And two people fell. I realized that they were Dylan and Eric. I told the other people that we should help them but they told me it is too dangerous for us.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:10 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
I had one Columbine related dream.  Dylan picked me up in his car and took me to Wal-Mart for cat litter. He put it in the trunk for me and took me home.  The End.
Was it a really realistic dream? Meaning, did Dylan look like Dylan, did the car look like his actual car, were you actually in Wal Mart, or did you just know in your dream that you went there?

I have dreams where I know someone is someone, but they don't look like them, or sometimes I know I went somewhere (with or without others) but it does not "show" it to me in the dream. For another example, I'll know I'm in my house, or someone else's in a dream, but it looks and "feels" nothing like it....
Wow, sorry I never responded to this before but I just now saw it. The dream was pretty realistic, yes. It looked like Dylan, it looked like his car. I remember rushing around Wal-Mart because I kept thinking he'd leave me there and I'd end up with no ride home and it was winter time and night out. I got 2 bags of cat litter(don't remember paying for them though, lol) and then went outside. He was parked right by the door waiting for me. He got out, put the bags into the trunk for me and then took me home.

That is all that I remember. I don't remember actually getting home or anything else. Just getting in the car after he put the bags in the trunk and then assuming I was going home.

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:28 am

Jenn wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
I had one Columbine related dream.  Dylan picked me up in his car and took me to Wal-Mart for cat litter. He put it in the trunk for me and took me home.  The End.

Wow, sorry I never responded to this before but I just now saw it. The dream was pretty realistic, yes. It looked like Dylan, it looked like his car. I remember rushing around Wal-Mart because I kept thinking he'd leave me there and I'd end up with no ride home and it was winter time and night out. I got 2 bags of cat litter(don't remember paying for them though, lol) and then went outside. He was parked right by the door waiting for me. He got out, put the bags into the trunk for me and then took me home.

That is all that I remember. I don't remember actually getting home or anything else. Just getting in the car after he put the bags in the trunk and then assuming I was going home.

That is actually quite interesting! And it was obviously vivid because you still remember the bulk of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:54 am

Jenn wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

tfsa47090 wrote:
That is actually quite interesting! And it was obviously vivid because you still remember the bulk of it.
And such the gentleman too!  Being a multi home cat owner he knows how to difficult it is hauling those clumping cat litter bags out of the car. ;)  I should lucid dream Dylan to do those menial tasks for me in my dreams but that was ahh, not the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 am

I had a really strange dream about Columbine, actually. I don't know if I can call it a nightmare, but I remember it was me watching the basement tapes somehow but it was really corrupted and creepy. They both looked pretty angry, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:51 am

Talk about creepy. I found this thread because I just had a dream last night and wanted to share it. In the dream, I was in my own basement in the middle of night watching the basement tapes and during the course of watching Dylan and Eric converse, they then start talking to me directly by name (!) as if they know me and addressing me through the tv asking me why the hell I want to know so much about them and telling me to "fuck off" and leave them alone. They then went back to talking between themselves as if nothing happened. I am still unnerved by this dream and having a hard time shaking this feeling of dread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
Talk about creepy. I found this thread because I just had a dream last night and wanted to share it.  In the dream, I was in my own basement in the middle of night watching the basement tapes and during the course of watching Dylan and Eric converse, they then start talking to me directly by name (!) as if they know me and addressing me through the tv asking me why the hell I want to know so much about them and telling me to "fuck off" and leave them alone. They then went back to talking between themselves as if nothing happened.  I am still unnerved by this dream and having a hard time shaking this feeling of dread.

Wow, that really sounds creepy... Shocked like a nightmare.

I never knew there was such a thread. I think I want to share two dreams I had some weeks ago. When i started researching I had two dreams that were kind of impressive and I still kind of remember them.

In the first one it was after the massacre but Dylan was still alive and had just been sentenced to death. In the dream I must have been someone he knows because Dylan cried and hugged me and said "I'm so sorry"...

In the other dream I was friends with E/D and I knew about their plan and on the very day, minutes before it was supposed to happen, we were sitting in a gymnasium (looked like the gymnasium from the school I went to) and the other students were doing some sports and the three of us were talking and basically saying goodbye to each other. I finally got up and said something to Dylan like "It's a shame, i really like you" and then I had to leave the gymnasium. I looked back and saw Dylan pull out his gun and turn to the students. I opened the door to outside and all of a sudden Eric was standing there pointing his gun to me. I screamed "Stop, it's me!" When he recognized me he lowered his gun and I ran past him and he entered the gymnasium...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:58 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
Talk about creepy. I found this thread because I just had a dream last night and wanted to share it.  In the dream, I was in my own basement in the middle of night watching the basement tapes and during the course of watching Dylan and Eric converse, they then start talking to me directly by name (!) as if they know me and addressing me through the tv asking me why the hell I want to know so much about them and telling me to "fuck off" and leave them alone. They then went back to talking between themselves as if nothing happened.  I am still unnerved by this dream and having a hard time shaking this feeling of dread.

Maybe you've opened a pipeline to your own antisocial impulses. That can be a frightening feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Haha gustopoet, maybe so. In trying to understand them, to put myself in their shoes, is a very uncomfortable feeling and probably manifesting itself in dreams. It really was a weird dream to have E/D addressing me directly through the videotape. I hope I don't have it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:34 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
Haha gustopoet, maybe so. In trying to understand them, to put myself in their shoes, is a very uncomfortable feeling and probably manifesting itself in dreams. It really was a weird dream to have E/D addressing me directly through the videotape. I hope I don't have it again.

Basements in dreams symbolize unconscious contents that are becoming conscious. Watching the boys on videotape shows that unconscious drives you may have are merging with or at least starting to merge with your public persona. This could be upsetting to your public life. Merely showing an interest in Columbine at all is a step away from the social normalcy to which most people cling. The violence and antisocial drives that the boys embodied are speaking directly to your usual safe self, and threaten it's complacency.

I'd suspect Columbine has this impact on many people, myself included. Studying it stirs up some deep stuff, having to do with what Jung would call the Shadow aspect of the psyche.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:35 am

Just had another related dream last night; I was on a packed school bus sitting near the back , Eric and Dylan were near the front as if they had commandeered the vehicle and were directing the driver to go somewhere. Some girl asked Eric what the KMFDM on his hat stood for, and he started explaining nicely. That's all I remember ... weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Related Dreams
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next