Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go Suicidal by Mars has been found (Jeff Weise song)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43389
Forum Reputation : 177

Go Suicidal by Mars has been found (Jeff Weise song) Empty
PostSubject: Go Suicidal by Mars has been found (Jeff Weise song)   Go Suicidal by Mars has been found (Jeff Weise song) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 9:47 am

A song called Go Suicidal by horrorcore rapper Mars was allegedly the favorite song of Jeff Weise, the perpetrator of the Red Lake shooting. This was false, because the song was never released, only a snippet on his website. I just looked up the song again and I saw someone uploaded the studio version, which was lost media before this. Amazing find after all these years.

Edgy ass song and artist but to me it's an interesting piece of Red Lake lost media.

Drum$tick, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, vril, tellecat, Woundfucker and VitaminR7.62 like this post

Back to top Go down

Go Suicidal by Mars has been found (Jeff Weise song) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Suicidal by Mars has been found (Jeff Weise song)   Go Suicidal by Mars has been found (Jeff Weise song) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 10:35 am

This nigga deserved so much more attention frfr
Back to top Go down

Go Suicidal by Mars has been found (Jeff Weise song)
Page 1 of 1