Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint_X

Saint_X


Posts : 139
Contribution Points : 9213
Forum Reputation : 39
Join date : 2023-05-11

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 12:39 am

^
Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X


Posts : 139
Contribution Points : 9213
Forum Reputation : 39
Join date : 2023-05-11

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 12:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC


Posts : 1515
Contribution Points : 41510
Forum Reputation : 1122
Join date : 2022-02-23

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 1:02 am

There's a few possibilities.
The first one is a Looped Square:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Another is the Bowen Knot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It could be a monkey wrench quilt pattern too. It was a symbol used by nignogs that meant gather your tools and get physically and mentally prepared to escape the plantation:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the most likely one is the coat of arms of Hausgereut:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saint_X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X


Posts : 139
Contribution Points : 9213
Forum Reputation : 39
Join date : 2023-05-11

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 1:21 am

ANOMIC wrote:
There's a few possibilities.
The first one is a Looped Square:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Another is the Bowen Knot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It could be a monkey wrench quilt pattern too. It was a symbol used by nignogs that meant gather your tools and get physically and mentally prepared to escape the plantation:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the most likely one is the coat of arms of Hausgereut:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks! It certainly looks like the last one; I am just not quite sure why it would be of any significance.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1881
Contribution Points : 41069
Forum Reputation : 720
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 2:13 am

Saint_23-12 wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
There's a few possibilities.
The first one is a Looped Square:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Another is the Bowen Knot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It could be a monkey wrench quilt pattern too. It was a symbol used by nignogs that meant gather your tools and get physically and mentally prepared to escape the plantation:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the most likely one is the coat of arms of Hausgereut:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks! It certainly looks like the last one; I am just not quite sure why it would be of any significance.

Crimo was into all sorts of schizo shit. He wrote a book entirely in binary code ffs

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

QuestionMark and Saint_X like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X


Posts : 139
Contribution Points : 9213
Forum Reputation : 39
Join date : 2023-05-11

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 9:10 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Saint_23-12 wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
There's a few possibilities.
The first one is a Looped Square:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Another is the Bowen Knot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It could be a monkey wrench quilt pattern too. It was a symbol used by nignogs that meant gather your tools and get physically and mentally prepared to escape the plantation:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the most likely one is the coat of arms of Hausgereut:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks! It certainly looks like the last one; I am just not quite sure why it would be of any significance.

Crimo was into all sorts of schizo shit. He wrote a book entirely in binary code ffs

It wasn't binary code. That would have been too easy to decipher..
Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit


Posts : 50
Contribution Points : 6786
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2023-08-15

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 7:41 am

The symbol was used for his ARG and brand. It had nothing to do with any movement.
 
And Arcturus isn't just binary code; it's actually encoded with two different ciphers. There's a specific tool you can use in order to decode it.
Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit


Posts : 50
Contribution Points : 6786
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2023-08-15

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 8:00 am

Drakeford wrote:
Robert Crimo is Cringy Incel

Don't know how he is an "incel" when he has a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit


Posts : 50
Contribution Points : 6786
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2023-08-15

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 11:15 am

Drakeford wrote:
he is chad then.....
I mean.. shit. This is his ex. I can see why you'd be mad. No biggie tho.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe


Posts : 30
Contribution Points : 2188
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2024-01-02
Location : West Virginia

What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?   What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:23 pm

I think it was just some symbol he made up, and he wanted to use it just because he had it. I don't think it had any symbolism—just a drawing.
Back to top Go down
 
What is the symbol that Robert Crimo used in his music videos?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Regarding Robert Crimo.
» Robert Crimo Archives
» Upcoming Pekka, Elliot and Andrew Music Videos
» Arcturus - The Robert Crimo Manifesto.
» Robert Crimo Jail Leak.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: