Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 11795
Forum Reputation : 0

Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot? Empty
PostSubject: Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot?   Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2023 1:36 am

In my reading about Columbine, I've come across different stories about where the teacher Dave Sanders was shot. "In a hallway on the second floor" seems to be the only thing some of the stories have in common.
I know he was shot twice in the back and one of the shots clipped a major blood vessel in his shoulder. Also, the lead investigator said that they are still not certain whether Harris or Klebold did it.
You watch the cafeteria surveillance video and wonder how this man getting close to 50 was better than the Uvalde SWAT team.
Many thanks.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80497
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot?   Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 12:40 am

End of the hallway in front of the library:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For what it's worth, Dave was only aware of guns and maybe pipe bombs while the cops seem to be aware of time and trip bombs.

vril and ThatDelawareReader like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 11795

PostSubject: Re: Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot?   Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 4:22 am

cakeman wrote:

For what it's worth, Dave was only aware of guns and maybe pipe bombs while the cops seem to be aware of time and trip bombs.
Thanks! I'd not seen this map before.
Back to top Go down
Miista

Contribution Points : 7525

PostSubject: Re: Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot?   Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 4:28 am

cakeman wrote:

Forgive me if this is already known but who is the green dot in that image?
Back to top Go down
DangerLine

DangerLine

Contribution Points : 18725

PostSubject: Re: Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot?   Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 7:14 pm

Miista wrote:
Forgive me if this is already known but who is the green dot in that image?

Elisha Encinias

PostSubject: Re: Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot?   Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where in the school building was Dave Sanders shot?
Page 1 of 1