Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what games did Lanza play?

Go down 
+2
Arano
ggtt5556uu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ggtt5556uu

ggtt5556uu

Contribution Points : 4630
Forum Reputation : 0

what games did Lanza play? Empty
PostSubject: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 6:17 am

?)
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 8:26 am

Obviously DDR but they took pictures of some of the video games he played as "evidence". They tried to blame cod for sandyhook lol. I remember reading adam played pikmin to. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vlixu23, ParanoidAndroid and ggtt5556uu like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8120
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 11:57 am

Arano wrote:
Obviously DDR but they took pictures of some of the video games he played as "evidence". They tried to blame cod for sandyhook lol. I remember reading adam played pikmin to. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seeing metal gear peace walker makes me miss my ps3. I had the legacy collection.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 3:56 pm

ParanoidAndroid wrote:
Arano wrote:

Seeing metal gear peace walker makes me miss my ps3. I had the legacy collection.

I played phantom pain but the only thing i can remember from it was running around that base you have in the middle of the ocean and choking out my own soldiers

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8120
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 4:08 pm

Arano wrote:
ParanoidAndroid wrote:
Arano wrote:

I played phantom pain but the only thing i can remember from it was running around that base you have in the middle of the ocean and choking out my own soldiers

That's the authentic mgsv experience. I need to replay that one sometime.
Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

Contribution Points : 5967

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 5:57 pm

Here's a list (likely incomplete)
Courtesy of Encyclopediadramatica so take this with a grain of salt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kwasi, ParanoidAndroid, ggtt5556uu and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

Contribution Points : 8524
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 5:48 am

I have always doubted the video games in the basement as being ones that he most definitely played, since that was Ryan's "gaming" room while Adam had his own room like that upstairs by his bedroom.
Adam mentioned playing Skyrim when it came out in a forum topic (he was sorely disappointed). Goldeneye 007 for the Nintendo 64 is on his floor, and it looks like most of the games he even owns are N64 cartridges (including Majora's Mask). He also owned one yellow N64 cartridge, of which there are only three titles released with: Donkey Kong 64, Earthworm Jim 3D, and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. Three N64 cartridges are yellow and gray,
In his bedroom closet, Adam also owns various Pokemon titles for the Gameboy.
Also, there were obviously online/Steam-owned games which he played such as Combat Arms, Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft, and Operation7 (not to mention many more we likely have no clue about).
Besides the N64/Gameboy, he also owned: An (original Microsoft) Xbox, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube (platinum), SNS-101 (of which there are many cartridges for on the shelf), Sony Playstation, and another N64 (translucent red).
There is way more to analyze and uncover and all of that fun stuff. This is all just from a cursory glance into his room. If I feel at all motivated later on, I might go through the primary investigation .pdfs later to confirm/expand on some things. I'm not saying that I completely doubt the claims of him playing these "violent" video games down in the basement, just that it seems much more likely for him to play the games he owns in his own room as opposed to his brother's room.
I apologize for how disjointed and incoherent this may come across as, since I just woke up from a 13-hour nap.

QuestionMark, Millsart, Vlixu23 and ggtt5556uu like this post

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

Contribution Points : 5967

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 11:48 am

Variache wrote:

(Thank you to Shouberty for reminding me of this) I also figure I should mention this post he made to the "Shocked Beyond Belief" forums, where he gave a review of Skyrim and also mentioned how he scarcely played video games, especially video games that were modern for the time.
Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

Contribution Points : 8524
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 12:05 pm

Variache wrote:
Variache wrote:

(Thank you to Shouberty for reminding me of this) I also figure I should mention this post he made to the "Shocked Beyond Belief" forums, where he gave a review of Skyrim and also mentioned how he scarcely played video games, especially video games that were modern for the time.

Man, I wish we could've seen that 6000-word review.

QuestionMark, lifelover, Variache and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Millsart

Millsart

Contribution Points : 7801

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 4:39 am

i think the copies of GTA 4 and L4D were most likely owned by ryan, as there are no mentions/proof of adam playing those 2 games

vril and Variache like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what games did Lanza play?   what games did Lanza play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what games did Lanza play?
Page 1 of 1