Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 What games did Lanza play

Go down 
+2
MellonCollie
QuestionMark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 pm

i know he played under smiggles but what game was it, does anyone know if he had friends he played with a lot on xbox/pc

did he play steam a lot like Sonboly
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4058
Contribution Points : 98587
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:28 pm

He played Dance Dance Revolution a lot. That's the only one I know for sure he played; there were allegation he played games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and World of Warcraft frequently, but I do not know if this was confirmed or not.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellonCollie

MellonCollie


Posts : 47
Contribution Points : 41889
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-30
Age : 146
Location : Local Mcdonalds

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:14 am

A few that were found in his home were Left 4 Dead, Doom, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Paper Mario.

_________________
Intoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:19 am

MellonCollie wrote:
A few that were found in his home were Left 4 Dead, Doom, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Paper Mario.

yeah did he play online with anyone?
Back to top Go down
sscc




Posts : 1321
Contribution Points : 66170
Forum Reputation : 373
Join date : 2016-02-27

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:46 am

This is an article about Adam's Steam account. It's set to private so you can't see any information from the profile but the article discusses why it was likely that this was his account.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This article talks about Xbox. His account for that console has probably never been located.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He played WoW with the name blarvink but I have never of heard anyone coming forward with information about playing that game with him, although it is probably one of the games that he spent the most time playing.

He also belonged to a Combat Arms clan. There are some posts from the forum which were archived after the site shut down.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a thread which discusses many of the games that Lanza owned/played.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems that most of his intense gaming activity took place 2010 or earlier. In the above thread, I quoted a post he made on December 14, 2011 where he said that he barely played any video games. I think it's possible that he mostly left that behind once he became obsessive about mass murder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:43 pm

MellonCollie wrote:
A few that were found in his home were Left 4 Dead, Doom, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Paper Mario.

GTA 5 came out in 2013. He had gta 4 which i imagine he didnt play much as he usually played combat arms or ddr. the media says shooters play whichever games they hate pretty much
Back to top Go down
shockingdoom

shockingdoom


Posts : 24
Contribution Points : 39455
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : I don't know, hah

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:37 am

He liked to play Dance Dance Revolution and there's a video of him, too. Games like Call of Duty (3 & 4), Gears of War, Left 4 Dead and GTA IV were found in his room.

_________________
Excuse me for not being thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:01 am

He tried Skyrim since everone said it was awesome but he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg


Posts : 155
Contribution Points : 43901
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-10-25

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:51 pm

I also had an insane ratio in combat arms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1541
Contribution Points : 78277
Forum Reputation : 165
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 6:33 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
He played Dance Dance Revolution a lot. That's the only one I know for sure he played; there were allegation he played games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and World of Warcraft frequently, but I do not know if this was confirmed or not.

COD is confirmed, I remember seeing the box for the game in the police photos.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1541
Contribution Points : 78277
Forum Reputation : 165
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 6:36 pm

sscc wrote:

He played WoW with the name blarvink but I have never of heard anyone coming forward with information about playing that game with him, although it is probably one of the games that he spent the most time playing.
Knowing who he was and what sort of a person he was, I'm not surprised. Its possible he played it solo or just joined random people camping at places for single missions etc. They wouldn't remember him in that case.

Do you remember all the nicknames of all the people that joined you for one random mission/raid/dungeon in any mmorpg you played?

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc




Posts : 1321
Contribution Points : 66170
Forum Reputation : 373
Join date : 2016-02-27

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Sabratha wrote:
sscc wrote:

He played WoW with the name blarvink but I have never of heard anyone coming forward with information about playing that game with him, although it is probably one of the games that he spent the most time playing.
Knowing who he was and what sort of a person he was, I'm not surprised. Its possible he played it solo or just joined random people camping at places for single missions etc. They wouldn't remember him in that case.

Do you remember all the nicknames of all the people that joined you for one random mission/raid/dungeon in any mmorpg you played?
I have never played any MMORPG.

He said that he spent a lot of time using WoW as a setting for roleplaying instead of playing the actual game. He mentioned playing for a couple hundred hours with a single character without making progress because he used it almost exclusively for that purpose.
Spoiler:

That is why I made that comment. I've never roleplayed but I would assume that while it would be common to find random people to RP with at times, the ideal situation would be to find a regular partner so that you can create longer stories, continuing dynamics between characters and not have to set up your rules or share your background every time you want to start a story. I have very little doubt that Adam had regular RP partners over the years rather than solely being involved in one-off interactions with strangers and it's even possible that he shared contact info with some of them. As for why no one spoke up, I would guess that they wouldn't want to be bothered, wouldn't have realized who he was after the fact, forgot about it or wouldn't want to acknowledge that it might be true but I am sure that they are out there. HeĀ  stated that he had dozens of characters so who knows what unrecognizable names he might have used. Without confirmation, it would be easy to say that someone you used to play with was probably someone else even if it was him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4058
Contribution Points : 98587
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
He played Dance Dance Revolution a lot. That's the only one I know for sure he played; there were allegation he played games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and World of Warcraft frequently, but I do not know if this was confirmed or not.

COD is confirmed, I remember seeing the box for the game in the police photos.

Just cause it was there doesn't mean he played it.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1541
Contribution Points : 78277
Forum Reputation : 165
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 8:46 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
He played Dance Dance Revolution a lot. That's the only one I know for sure he played; there were allegation he played games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and World of Warcraft frequently, but I do not know if this was confirmed or not.

COD is confirmed, I remember seeing the box for the game in the police photos.

Just cause it was there doesn't mean he played it.

I think its safe to assume that if one has an xbox game, he played it at least once. Doesn't mean he did it regularly, maybe he didn't like it, but in that case why did he own several games in the CoD franchise?

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 9:38 am

Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
He played Dance Dance Revolution a lot. That's the only one I know for sure he played; there were allegation he played games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and World of Warcraft frequently, but I do not know if this was confirmed or not.

COD is confirmed, I remember seeing the box for the game in the police photos.

Just cause it was there doesn't mean he played it.

I think its safe to assume that if one has an xbox game, he played it at least once. Doesn't mean he did it regularly, maybe he didn't like it, but in that case why did he own several games in the CoD franchise?

Yes, and if it is not his game, whose game is it? Nobody else came in the house except his mother, and I seriously doubt it is hers.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4058
Contribution Points : 98587
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Neah wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
He played Dance Dance Revolution a lot. That's the only one I know for sure he played; there were allegation he played games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and World of Warcraft frequently, but I do not know if this was confirmed or not.

COD is confirmed, I remember seeing the box for the game in the police photos.

Just cause it was there doesn't mean he played it.

I think its safe to assume that if one has an xbox game, he played it at least once. Doesn't mean he did it regularly, maybe he didn't like it, but in that case why did he own several games in the CoD franchise?

Yes, and if it is not his game, whose game is it? Nobody else came in the house except his mother, and I seriously doubt it is hers.

Could be Ryan's game.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1541
Contribution Points : 78277
Forum Reputation : 165
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 5:41 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Neah wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
He played Dance Dance Revolution a lot. That's the only one I know for sure he played; there were allegation he played games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and World of Warcraft frequently, but I do not know if this was confirmed or not.

COD is confirmed, I remember seeing the box for the game in the police photos.

Just cause it was there doesn't mean he played it.

I think its safe to assume that if one has an xbox game, he played it at least once. Doesn't mean he did it regularly, maybe he didn't like it, but in that case why did he own several games in the CoD franchise?

Yes, and if it is not his game, whose game is it? Nobody else came in the house except his mother, and I seriously doubt it is hers.

Could be Ryan's game.

I thought Ryan left quite some time before CoD:BO came out scratch

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4058
Contribution Points : 98587
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Neah wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
He played Dance Dance Revolution a lot. That's the only one I know for sure he played; there were allegation he played games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and World of Warcraft frequently, but I do not know if this was confirmed or not.

COD is confirmed, I remember seeing the box for the game in the police photos.

Just cause it was there doesn't mean he played it.

I think its safe to assume that if one has an xbox game, he played it at least once. Doesn't mean he did it regularly, maybe he didn't like it, but in that case why did he own several games in the CoD franchise?

Yes, and if it is not his game, whose game is it? Nobody else came in the house except his mother, and I seriously doubt it is hers.

Could be Ryan's game.

I thought Ryan left quite some time before CoD:BO came out scratch

Ah, my mistake then.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





What games did Lanza play  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games did Lanza play    What games did Lanza play  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What games did Lanza play
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What video games did Nikolas Cruz play?
» How much of a role did music and games play in the lead up to the shooting
» List of some video games Adam Lanza played
» Did Dylan play the drums?
»  Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: