Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters

Go down 
+5
Licht
tellecat
Fox Mulder
macabremacaco
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contribution Points : 11489
Forum Reputation : 746

Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Empty
PostSubject: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 9:20 pm

I know that Nikolas Cruz punched his adoptive mother (Lynda Cruz), Asa Coon slapped his birth mother, and Brandon Scott Hole was supposedly ambiguously physically abusive. Obviously then there’s Salvador Ramos who shot his grandmother during an argument, but whether there was an intent to kill there is unclear so that’s not really the same correlation, especially considering its closeness to the main event. I think there’s also some questionable things in Adam Lanza’s relationship with his mother that may have happened behind closed doors, but that’s not a sure chance. Then there was Jonathan Sapirman whose girlfriend claimed he was abusive in some way or another. But I’m getting off topic. It’s important to clarify that this post is specifically on ones that perpetrated violence to their maternal figures specifically, not just women in general. Excluding/including mass murderers that started by killing their mothers or families, I’m looking for killers that had specific issues with their mothers, as that I think is an interesting and consistently mentionable red flag for future mass murder. Devin Patrick Kelley also had some problems with women, but more notably a problem with his mother-in-law, which could be counted. It seems to be a red flag that is up there with things like Neo-Nazism and killing animals, but not one quite on the level as sometimes being mute or regularly threatening to kill people. But I’m a little incoherent and I’m getting off topic. Does anyone know other shooters that abused their mothers, grandmothers, etc.? Feel free to respond if you feel like it and have relevant information. Like some obscure murderer, or one I’m forgetting or something. Thank you for your responses in advance (if there are any).

tellecat likes this post

name and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 9:58 pm

There was also Dylan Westerburg and Michael Ryan respectively, but I’m blanking on others. I think Michael Kenneth McLendon too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 9:59 pm

Charles Whitman killed his mother but his motive wasn’t like others, who had animosity towards their mothers. Even Adam Lanza was a little pissed at his mom.

Last edited by DelusionalEritrean on Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 10:00 pm

Elliot Rodger had problems with his stepmother and planned to kill her. Some of their relationship could be considered connotatively abusive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 10:10 pm

Kipland Kinkel killed his mother, though I don’t believe he had any mentionable problem with her, and he also killed his father. Mason Sisk was “fed up” with his family, (if he indeed did kill them; that’s not necessarily confirmed as there’s an article saying he was framed or tricked or something). So he, you know, he shot his mother and supposedly tried to poison her beforehand as well. I think there’s also an obscure Japanese familicide case as well, but I’m blanking on the name of the perpetrator. There are also a lot of family annihilations in America. Some of those had young men killing their mothers at least as part of their whole murder grouping. But those, in my experience, are mostly husbands and fathers killing the whole family. Not sons. Eric Houston had a rough childhood, and he more likely than not had issues with his mother to some degree. However I think he more had problems with older men, like the, you know, teacher that raped him or something. Anyway. Just typing some of the other cases I remembered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 10:17 pm

Oh yeah, and Clay Shrout too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 8:17 pm

Yukio Yamaji. Wasn’t classified as a spree killer or mass shooter, but did kill in relatively short period of time, and did kill mother first.

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 8:18 pm

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero wrote:
Yukio Yamaji. Wasn’t classified as a spree killer or mass shooter, but did kill in relatively short period of time, and did kill mother first.

(Separate from other familicide mentioned prior).
Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5367
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 6:13 am

To be perfectly honest, your posts on this forum are consistently underwhelming and lack any real substance. Every time you contribute to a discussion, it's as if you're intentionally trying to derail meaningful conversations with irrelevant comments and nonsensical ideas. Your inability to grasp even the simplest concepts is evident, making it challenging for others to engage in any meaningful dialogue with you.

Moreover, your writing style is haphazard and incoherent, making it difficult for fellow forum members to understand your points, assuming there are any coherent points to begin with. Your grammar and spelling errors are so frequent that it's genuinely surprising anyone can decipher your messages at all.

It's clear that you have little regard for the community's guidelines and norms. Your incessant posting of off-topic and repetitive content demonstrates a lack of respect for the purpose of the forum and the time and effort other users invest in creating a positive and engaging environment.

In essence, your contributions consistently detract from the overall quality of discussions on this forum. While diverse opinions are usually welcomed, your posts add little value and often hinder the meaningful exchange of ideas. For these reasons, some might argue that you are, regrettably, the worst poster on this forum.

NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, TheGoodChief, mango777, RickMaster, Woundfucker and name like this post

lifelover and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 2:41 pm

macabremacaco wrote:
To be perfectly honest, your posts on this forum are consistently underwhelming and lack any real substance. Every time you contribute to a discussion, it's as if you're intentionally trying to derail meaningful conversations with irrelevant comments and nonsensical ideas. Your inability to grasp even the simplest concepts is evident, making it challenging for others to engage in any meaningful dialogue with you.

Moreover, your writing style is haphazard and incoherent, making it difficult for fellow forum members to understand your points, assuming there are any coherent points to begin with. Your grammar and spelling errors are so frequent that it's genuinely surprising anyone can decipher your messages at all.

It's clear that you have little regard for the community's guidelines and norms. Your incessant posting of off-topic and repetitive content demonstrates a lack of respect for the purpose of the forum and the time and effort other users invest in creating a positive and engaging environment.

In essence, your contributions consistently detract from the overall quality of discussions on this forum. While diverse opinions are usually welcomed, your posts add little value and often hinder the meaningful exchange of ideas. For these reasons, some might argue that you are, regrettably, the worst poster on this forum.

Good. Delete your account. + Don’t care.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

TheGoodChief and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 10:55 pm

Jake Davison, Henry Lee Lucas, Travis the Chimp and Tsutomu Miyazaki all were violent towards their adoptive mothers or birth mothers/had issues with them in some way.

name and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 10:57 pm

Jake Davison, Henry Lee Lucas, Travis the Chimp and Tsutomu Miyazaki all were violent towards their adoptive mothers or birth mothers/had issues with them in some way.

This is admittedly getting away from my own prompt but I’m just listing them for myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 11:12 pm

macabremacaco wrote:

Going back to this thread for an unrelated reason, I have the energy to actually respond right now, and I’m really not sure how any of these points are even remotely accurate. If you’d provide more than a single situational example for anything you’re saying here, that would be wonderful, because this is so absurdly arrogant and flat out wrong that it’s hard to believe you’re not just posting this for attention and are an alt account/troll. Especially considering you just had your account registered when you typed this, I’m thinking you just did it to appeal to people on the forum that actually do find me annoying.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 11:14 pm

For the record, I have next to zero grammar mistakes, and am actually posting very concisely. Nor am I derailing any conversation at any point. You’re just completely nonsensical [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tellecat, TheGoodChief and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:17 am

For the record, I have next to zero grammar mistakes, and am actually posting very concisely. Nor am I derailing any conversation at any point. You’re just completely nonsensical [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It appears that what I wrote struck such a huge blow to your ego that you spent a week seething over it before returning to write three posts whining towards me. Keep seething haha.

tellecat, Licht and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:22 am

macabremacaco wrote:

It appears that what I wrote struck such a huge blow to your ego that you spent a week seething over it before returning to write three posts whining towards me. Keep seething haha.

This is as inaccurate as your original statements, you monkey. If you’ll notice I indeed made this thread for repeated use by myself as a record for the prompt listed. And “ego,” is not a topic here. Freud was as much of a fool as the Asian women I used to stalk when I was 14 and 15 back to their places of education and their egos. You are a fool, my friend. Do not speak to me on a topic you don’t understand. I am a being that is greater than the Rat Man that told Tsutomu Miyazaki to commit his crimes. And that is an indisputable fact.

TheGoodChief and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:26 am

macabremacaco wrote:

This is as inaccurate as your original statements, you monkey. If you’ll notice I indeed made this thread for repeated use by myself as a record for the prompt listed. And “ego,” is not a topic here. Freud was as much of a fool as the Asian women I used to stalk when I was 14 and 15 back to their places of education and their egos. You are a fool, my friend. Do not speak to me on a topic you don’t understand. I am a being that is greater than the Rat Man that told Tsutomu Miyazaki to commit his crimes. And that is an indisputable fact.

Holy fuck you're a pretentious faggot. Zero self-awareness.

tellecat and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:27 am

macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

You have zero relevant things to add to the discussion, so just shut up and keep disliking all my posts, cunt.

tellecat, TheGoodChief and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:30 am

macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

You have zero relevant things to add to the discussion, so just shut up and keep disliking all my posts, cunt.

I love how you get all angry at ppl for interacting with you in any other way than completely sucking you off. Why does people disliking your posts get to you so strongly? You obviously love the negative attention you get here which is why you shit up the forum rather than just writing down your autistic ramblings in a .txt file.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17663
Forum Reputation : 327

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:31 am

Elliot Rodger had problems with his stepmother and planned to kill her. Some of their relationship could be considered connotatively abusive.

She was practically a Disney stepmother. practically, his entire family is a bunch of mentally challenged people. they wanted behavior from an autistic boy with speech problems that would be beneficial to them. they generated what they criticized, and tried to erase Elliot from the map, but it was no use. they knew this, since Elliot was 7 years old. Therefore, they are responsible for what happened.

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:32 am

macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

I love how you get all angry at ppl for interacting with you in any other way than completely sucking you off. Why does people disliking your posts get to you so strongly? You obviously love the negative attention you get here which is why you shit up the forum rather than just writing down your autistic ramblings in a .txt file.

Stop criticizing him like that.

tellecat and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:33 am

macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

Would you like me to link a few so you may see how greatly I refrain in my everyday communication, fool? Clearly I struck a blow to your ego by responding rationally to your baseless claims.

Last edited by Kłléyn: Lord of Utero on Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Fox Mulder likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:34 am

Fox Mulder wrote:

She was practically a Disney stepmother. practically, his entire family is a bunch of mentally challenged people. they wanted behavior from an autistic boy with speech problems that would be beneficial to them. they generated what they criticized, and tried to erase Elliot from the map, but it was no use. they knew this, since Elliot was 7 years old. Therefore, they are responsible for what happened.

what I think was worse was when they exiled him to Morocco. How can you, knowing that your son won't fit in, and all the problems he has, exile him to another country for more than a year? They are real psychopaths. It's a shame his father wasn't held accountable for this tragedy.
Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:35 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

No, I don't think I will...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:35 am

macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

Would you like me to link a few so you may see how greatly I refrain in my everyday communication, fool? Clearly I struck I blow to your ego by responding rationally to your baseless claims.

Dude, don't worry about this. keep posting here, calmly, no problems, ok?
Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

Would you like me to link a few so you may see how greatly I refrain in my everyday communication, fool? Clearly I struck I blow to your ego by responding rationally to your baseless claims.

Link them or stfu
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:36 am

macabremacaco wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

No, I don't think I will...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On top of that, is it racist? Now I understand everything.
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19458
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:36 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

you are such a hypocrite dude. you criticize what EVERYBODY says. let the monkey speak the fucking truth. preach mr monkey man

macabremacaco likes this post

Back to top Go down

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if like 5 of the active members here are just the same person. It is not logistically possible that everyone is this stupid. I don’t believe that for a second.

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:37 am

tellecat wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

you are such a hypocrite dude. you criticize what EVERYBODY says. let the monkey speak the fucking truth. preach mr monkey man

You deserve to be criticized, after all, you support school attacks. It's not just me who criticizes this, it's practically ALL humans.

tellecat dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:38 am

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if like 5 of the active members here are just the same person. It is not logistically possible that everyone is this stupid. I don’t believe that for a second.

Unfortunately, they are not. when a being is dominated by fetishes, this is what happens.

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:38 am

Yeah bro, you're the smartest guy in the world and everyone else is stupid. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

macabremacaco wrote:

Yeah bro, you're the smartest guy in the world and everyone else is stupid. jocolor

Where on the forum did he say something like that? So far, all I've read that he's posted are lines of his thoughts. The one who confronts you directly is me.

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:40 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

Where on the forum did he say something like that? So far, all I've read that he's posted are lines of his thoughts. The one who confronts you directly is me.

Take your meds, schizo

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:40 am

Your words don't affect me. and stop criticizing the guy. he's in the post he made for himself. If you are uncomfortable, leave.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:44 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
Your words don't affect me. and stop criticizing the guy. he's in the post he made for himself. If you are uncomfortable, leave.
Shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:45 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

what I think was worse was when they exiled him to Morocco. How can you, knowing that your son won't fit in, and all the problems he has, exile him to another country for more than a year? They are real psychopaths. It's a shame his father wasn't held accountable for this tragedy.

What makes me angrier is realizing how manipulative he was. literally, in the wrong family and in the wrong place. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:46 am

Vendetta wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
Shut the fuck up

I'm just going to ignore it. I recommend that you, @Kłléyn: Lord of Utero
do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
Shut the fuck up

I'm just going to ignore it. I recommend that you, @Kłléyn: Lord of Utero do the same.
Are you in love with Lord of Utero?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:48 am

I know that Nikolas Cruz punched his adoptive mother (Lynda Cruz), Asa Coon slapped his birth mother, and Brandon Scott Hole was supposedly ambiguously physically abusive. Obviously then there’s Salvador Ramos who shot his grandmother during an argument, but whether there was an intent to kill there is unclear so that’s not really the same correlation, especially considering its closeness to the main event. I think there’s also some questionable things in Adam Lanza’s relationship with his mother that may have happened behind closed doors, but that’s not a sure chance. Then there was Jonathan Sapirman whose girlfriend claimed he was abusive in some way or another. But I’m getting off topic. It’s important to clarify that this post is specifically on ones that perpetrated violence to their maternal figures specifically, not just women in general. Excluding/including mass murderers that started by killing their mothers or families, I’m looking for killers that had specific issues with their mothers, as that I think is an interesting and consistently mentionable red flag for future mass murder. Devin Patrick Kelley also had some problems with women, but more notably a problem with his mother-in-law, which could be counted. It seems to be a red flag that is up there with things like Neo-Nazism and killing animals, but not one quite on the level as sometimes being mute or regularly threatening to kill people. But I’m a little incoherent and I’m getting off topic. Does anyone know other shooters that abused their mothers, grandmothers, etc.? Feel free to respond if you feel like it and have relevant information. Like some obscure murderer, or one I’m forgetting or something. Thank you for your responses in advance (if there are any).

In fact, as I said in other posts, these people are most of the time very confused and of course, on top of that, there is poor family development.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:51 am

I am waiting Fox Mulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:02 am

This really would be far more annoying if I had anything to do with my time. It’s a good thing my life has already been forfeit by my own decisions. I think some of you would make good rapists. Very much like Edmund Kemper in many ways, only different tactics for rape. This is how society functions though, is it not? Through enforcing one’s pride onto another innocent until your corruption is spread sufficiently to sate your sadism.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:02 am

This really would be far more annoying if I had anything to do with my time. It’s a good thing my life has already been forfeit by my own decisions. I think some of you would make good rapists. Very much like Edmund Kemper in many ways, only different tactics for rape. This is how society functions though, is it not? Through enforcing one’s pride onto another innocent until your corruption is spread sufficiently to sate your sadism.
Do you accept Fox Mulder as your husband in eternity?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:04 am

I told you. ignore them. they hate knowing that the columbine perpetrators were raped.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

Contribution Points : 12313
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:08 am

Fox Mulder wrote:

I told you. ignore them. they hate knowing that the columbine perpetrators were raped.

Like Elliot in the sweltering hot summer of 2012

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:09 am

Licht wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Like Elliot in the sweltering hot summer of 2012

Elliot never went through this. There are no records or rumors. If you want to talk about it, at least know about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is. Truly profound on all of the levels. Simply what happens.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:10 am

And I don't even know where you got that information from. Oh, it's because you remembered him from Hunter Games, right? hahaahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:12 am

Seung-Hui Cho was raped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:13 am

By his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next