Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters

Go down 
+5
Licht
tellecat
Fox Mulder
macabremacaco
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Contribution Points : 11514
Forum Reputation : 746

Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:13 am

And that is a fact.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17688
Forum Reputation : 327

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:14 am

That is true? I didn't study it in depth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:15 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
That is true? I didn't study it in depth.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:15 am

Well, that explains a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:18 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
Show your boob to prove if you are human
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:18 am

Vendetta wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

This is a pathetic response to something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:19 am

However, as I already said, I am only studying Elliot case. I don't think it's necessary to study other cases, because they are exactly the same.

proshooter and tellecat dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:20 am

Just knowing that whoever studies these cases acts this way, I begin to discover that there is nothing to learn from them.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:20 am

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

This is a pathetic response to something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not really. Do you have male boobs?
Back to top Go down

Isn’t it funny how childish disputes between first graders are indistinguishable from actual debates for world power and issues in the modern world? We really don’t develop all that much as we would like to from birth. We are developed in the womb, and then we are forced out of our mothers’ vaginal cavities, but what is to say that we are all just petty afterbirths of our genetic failures? I think it’s a brilliant question. One that, like all the others, has no answer. The council knows, but they never explain. Until the day the burning sword rises from the sun and brings itself to Earth’s core, we shall never ascend.

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:22 am

What a sad, miserable forum.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:23 am

Isn’t it funny how childish disputes between first graders are indistinguishable from actual debates for world power and issues in the modern world? We really don’t develop all that much as we would like to from birth. We are developed in the womb, and then we are forced out of our mothers’ vaginal cavities, but what is to say that we are all just petty afterbirths of our genetic failures? I think it’s a brilliant question. One that, like all the others, has no answer. The council knows, but they never explain. Until the day the burning sword rises from the sun and brings itself to Earth’s core, we shall never ascend.

We do know. There is a real war between those who want to dominate the true self and nature, and those who want to free the true self and accept nature. We are very important beings for reality. but this is knowledge that only those who want to know deserve to have.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 am

That's why I told you: Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17427
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 5:03 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
However, as I already said, I am only studying Elliot case. I don't think it's necessary to study other cases, because they are exactly the same.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC, tellecat, Licht, Kłléyn: Lord of Utero and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
mango777

mango777

Contribution Points : 7120
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 6:26 am

not really sure why theres an argument in this thread but robert hawkins tried to poison his step-mother by spraying raid in her food (if im remembering this correctly)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 6:35 am

mango777 wrote:
not really sure why theres an argument in this thread but robert hawkins tried to poison his step-mother by spraying raid in her food (if im remembering this correctly)

Thanks. (Edit: if that’s true)

mango777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
mango777

mango777

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 6:56 am

mango777 wrote:

Thanks. (Edit: if that’s true)

apon double checking it was partially true, he gave her a soda with raid in it instead of spraying it in her food

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you can read about it more in depth in this article

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5392
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:26 pm

You said this and then posted 16 more times.

ANOMIC and Woundfucker like this post

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14599
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  go to r/masskillers where you belong

Arkan and macabremacaco like this post

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 5:35 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  go to r/masskillers where you belong

That doesn’t even make sense. 1: I do not like r/masskillers as it is not quite as quick on gathering information as this forum. 2: Fuck you. 3: …? And 4: I do not post like someone on r/masskillers so the comment is questionable at best.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 5:40 pm

macabremacaco wrote:

Maybe I don’t have much to do with my time. Simple. There a problem? I don’t care if I’m annoying because I’m using the forum exactly as it is intended. If you have such an issue with me, then someone go to Jenn or some other mod, and complain about the stupid teenager and get me banned. I’d welcome it, but if you’re not gonna do that then just shut your mouths and fuck off.

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5392
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 11:07 pm

macabremacaco wrote:

Maybe I don’t have much to do with my time. Simple. There a problem? I don’t care if I’m annoying because I’m using the forum exactly as it is intended. If you have such an issue with me, then someone go to Jenn or some other mod, and complain about the stupid teenager and get me banned. I’d welcome it, but if you’re not gonna do that then just shut your mouths and fuck off.

You should go outside and touch grass.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 12:23 am

TheGoodChief wrote:

That doesn’t even make sense. 1: I do not like r/masskillers as it is not quite as quick on gathering information as this forum. 2: Fuck you. 3: …? And 4: I do not post like someone on r/masskillers so the comment is questionable at best.
R/masskillers would love it when someone like you spams the thread with useless information

Arkan and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 12:43 am

TheGoodChief wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:

R/masskillers would love it when someone like you spams the thread with useless information

Okay okay. Seriously I get the message. I’ll probably tone it down on the posts soon enough. It’s due to personal circumstances and free time. I will repeat, that I understand clearly the consensus, though I am surprised I’m not banned if there are so many people with problems with me. I’d think if I was such an issue you would want to actually take steps to remove me, rather than simply spamming back at me how much you dislike me and my posts.
Back to top Go down
mango777

mango777

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 12:48 am

TheGoodChief wrote:

whats wrong with that subreddit, it has some good info there... i havent really been on it much tho tongue tongue tongue tongue

war criminal dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 12:52 am

TheGoodChief wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:

Okay okay. Seriously I get the message. I’ll probably tone it down on the posts soon enough. It’s due to personal circumstances and free time. I will repeat, that I understand clearly the consensus, though I am surprised I’m not banned if there are so many people with problems with me. I’d think if I was such an issue you would want to actually take steps to remove me, rather than simply spamming back at me how much you dislike me and my posts.

It’s quite hypocritical and irrational, really. You do not follow your own ideals, so how is it you expect an individual like myself to do something that is not logistically reasonable? Are you younger than me, or simply more foolish? I don’t suppose it’s relevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:10 am

See, these are the Martin Bryants of the world… Do you enjoy pointing the tip of the gladius back around at yourself when moments are darkest? Is it information you oppose, or my character? Is there justice in the actions of those lacking a true rationale? You study in depth the individuals that carry out minor, irrelevant attacks, but an individual that speaks in the manner of a manifesto is now wrought with sin? Where is the evidence to your indifferent claims? It must be this way or that that we find ourselves enamored by our own failings due to the spreading of lackluster information. I was unaware that theories are not welcome because of their source and naught else. I suppose this forum isn’t actually for mass murder research then, is it? It’s for complaining and talking about how great guns and Russia are. You see, if the basis of your commentary is who is a greater vessel for mankind’s failures, then I suppose it makes complete sense that alt accounts used to goad me and sad, dejecting GIFs are the true purpose of our evolution. We must be nothing more than mentally handicapped elementary schoolers to be pushed to this point. Are we regressing in our evolution? Or will the KKK member always be the one pointing the finger at the greater will? Either way the result remains the same, because your democracy that you people oppose is the same as the fascism that you support. Your politics and your interests lack as much real substance as your religious party and your cultural history, when you don’t have the basic ability to see when another person is in the right. The world has gone through so many rises and falls of its civilizations, and yet at the end of the day, we simply make due with repeating a cycle over and over again? It’s madness, my friends; madness! If this is truly your belief. When I am as outcast on an internet community surrounding mass murder, as I am in everyday society, then mayhaps the only real wise ones are really dead in the gutter, overdosed on Fentanyl. This is what Adam Lanza was claiming and why he is known after death as the lost soul that he was not. An action as seemingly far-fetched as taking one’s own life in an elementary school of crying children suddenly becomes so honorable, when the wider world lacks the ability to grasp his ideology. But even he, was not so smart as to understand what he was really saying. To understand the game of language as bloody and cruel as the game of school shootings. We lost our wits the moment the steel was pointed at our chests, and forevermore shall the rambling mental patient in the hospital ward be the genius, and forevermore will the unknown be the truth. For insight does not come from seeing, it comes from knowing. And on that note, I feel as sorry for you as I do for myself. A druggie on a crashed train will always possess as much sense as the Salvia divinorum he is taking, and we will always shine brighter than the sun when the snows of eternal chaos fall from the sky like the four horsemen of Brazil. Fuck. How dearly we have failed… All of us… as individuals. Not as a species; we had so much more potential than this. It is not death I desire, but peace. Continuing to walk the tightrope above that pit of spikes will I stay, as I always have. Only the tightrope is a distant sight for me as of late.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:18 am

Do all of you not desire to see a crimson dawn? Is that such a distant hope for you that you would rather rely on Columbinism fantasies that you reframe as justifiable acts like Vladislav Roslyakov torturing cats and laughing in his basement? Look at yourselves! And think! I feel bad for you… Not as bad as I feel for myself, admittedly, but perhaps I should. Freedom fighters are, at the very least, not crippled by their own stupidity and shackled to their own power-lust. At the end of the day a better world is possible, if people like you would grasp for it along with people like me. I desire something more than a sick mockery built on blood and blackmail, and I hope you do too, but I seriously have my doubts…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:20 am

Insolence built upon a shadowed reason of fowl. Order is lost, and so is anarchy. So it is the way of things. So it will be, unfortunately. Differences are negligible.
Back to top Go down
mango777

mango777

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:49 am

See, these are the Martin Bryants of the world… Do you enjoy pointing the tip of the gladius back around at yourself when moments are darkest? Is it information you oppose, or my character? Is there justice in the actions of those lacking a true rationale? You study in depth the individuals that carry out minor, irrelevant attacks, but an individual that speaks in the manner of a manifesto is now wrought with sin? Where is the evidence to your indifferent claims? It must be this way or that that we find ourselves enamored by our own failings due to the spreading of lackluster information. I was unaware that theories are not welcome because of their source and naught else. I suppose this forum isn’t actually for mass murder research then, is it? It’s for complaining and talking about how great guns and Russia are. You see, if the basis of your commentary is who is a greater vessel for mankind’s failures, then I suppose it makes complete sense that alt accounts used to goad me and sad, dejecting GIFs are the true purpose of our evolution. We must be nothing more than mentally handicapped elementary schoolers to be pushed to this point. Are we regressing in our evolution? Or will the KKK member always be the one pointing the finger at the greater will? Either way the result remains the same, because your democracy that you people oppose is the same as the fascism that you support. Your politics and your interests lack as much real substance as your religious party and your cultural history, when you don’t have the basic ability to see when another person is in the right. The world has gone through so many rises and falls of its civilizations, and yet at the end of the day, we simply make due with repeating a cycle over and over again? It’s madness, my friends; madness! If this is truly your belief. When I am as outcast on an internet community surrounding mass murder, as I am in everyday society, then mayhaps the only real wise ones are really dead in the gutter, overdosed on Fentanyl. This is what Adam Lanza was claiming and why he is known after death as the lost soul that he was not. An action as seemingly far-fetched as taking one’s own life in an elementary school of crying children suddenly becomes so honorable, when the wider world lacks the ability to grasp his ideology. But even he, was not so smart as to understand what he was really saying. To understand the game of language as bloody and cruel as the game of school shootings. We lost our wits the moment the steel was pointed at our chests, and forevermore shall the rambling mental patient in the hospital ward be the genius, and forevermore will the unknown be the truth. For insight does not come from seeing, it comes from knowing. And on that note, I feel as sorry for you as I do for myself. A druggie on a crashed train will always possess as much sense as the Salvia divinorum he is taking, and we will always shine brighter than the sun when the snows of eternal chaos fall from the sky like the four horsemen of Brazil. Fuck. How dearly we have failed… All of us… as individuals. Not as a species; we had so much more potential than this. It is not death I desire, but peace. Continuing to walk the tightrope above that pit of spikes will I stay, as I always have. Only the tightrope is a distant sight for me as of late.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ok bro
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:08 am

Too many words too read. How the hell to you have the time to type this.

macabremacaco likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:24 am

TheGoodChief wrote:

It’s not about time, it’s about patience [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . On another note, you people seem to enjoy your savagery, whilst I climb the grapevines of Olympus, I hope you Neanderthals and troglodytes enjoy gangraping the pointed marked end of an empire’s queen like Elliot Rodger scolded his stepmother. Animals. You’ll always cling to Machiavellianism, while denying all the other virtues and privileges of dawn. Your night is not starry, it is pitch black like a black hole in a void. I hope it’s fun for you. I’m going to buy a Nazi flag patch, or drink some gasoline or something. Jared Lee Loughner was as right as that video of Charles Manson ranting that Fox Mulder sent, and this is my genocide school. Criminals are made. Not born.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:26 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:

It’s not about time, it’s about patience [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . On another note, you people seem to enjoy your savagery, whilst I climb the grapevines of Olympus, I hope you Neanderthals and troglodytes enjoy gangraping the pointed marked end of an empire’s queen like Elliot Rodger scolded his stepmother. Animals. You’ll always cling to Machiavellianism, while denying all the other virtues and privileges of dawn. Your night is not starry, it is pitch black like a black hole in a void. I hope it’s fun for you. I’m going to buy a Nazi flag patch, or drink some gasoline or something. Jared Lee Loughner was as right as that video of Charles Manson ranting that Fox Mulder sent, and this is my genocide school. Criminals are made. Not born.
When will you leave the forum bitch?
Back to top Go down
mango777

mango777

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:46 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:

this is just cringe atp like i'm sorry but what are you saying.
"you people seem to enjoy your savagery, whilst I climb the grapevines of Olympus"
like you can not say sht like that and expect no one to give u shit for it, ur in an internet forum about killers 24/7, not climbing "the grape vines of olympus" and idc if your post happened to be a joke its annoying and pretentious Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vlixu23

Vlixu23

Contribution Points : 8772
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:02 pm

I find it pretty funny, hilarious and entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:31 pm

Vendetta wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:

When will you leave the forum bitch?

Whenever I get too bored to continue here and am seeing a lack of information or posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters   Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse to Maternal Figures by Youthful Mass Shooters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2