Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?

Go down 
+5
Mohammad2
Arano
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth
ParanoidAndroid
messianic_mania
9 posters
AuthorMessage
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5422
Forum Reputation : 2

If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Empty
PostSubject: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm

Additionally, what would you want to talk about? This includes shooters dead or alive, before or after the shooting, whichever you prefer.

I'd love to talk to Andrew Blaze again back before they got into Columbine, because a big part of me misses them from back when I was a kid watching their videos. They loved their fans a lot, it's bittersweet to think about.

I'd also enjoy having a conversation with TJ Lane, I'm interested in his life, mentality, beliefs etc... I heard he was pretty nice to write to as long as you weren't an obsessed fangirl... Other than him apparently giving out peoples addresses to other, soon-to-be released prisoners.

I think I'd also like to talk to Trey Sesler now, since he's completely vanished from the public eye since being incarcerated/institutionalized, and I'd like to know how he's doing and how he feels about his actions all these years later. I do hope he's gotten proper help and "rehabilitation", at the very least.

That's all that comes to mind right now, but I think it would be pretty fascinating to speak to any mass murderer to understand how they feel about their crimes years later, what they would've done differently, all that stuff.

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

name dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8220
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:30 pm

Probably Whitman. The confusion he expressed in his suicide note intrigues me. He really couldn't explain what was going on with him and had no idea what to do except act. I'd probably just try and talk to him about his life in general. All the lists he kept and the way he structured it, things like that.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5422

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:17 pm

ParanoidAndroid wrote:
Probably Whitman. The confusion he expressed in his suicide note intrigues me. He really couldn't explain what was going on with him and had no idea what to do except act. I'd probably just try and talk to him about his life in general. All the lists he kept and the way he structured it, things like that.
I've always wondered why some men with wives and kids choose to kill their family before they kill themselves, and they usually have a similar motive to Whitman. Not even really having a definitive answer as to why they're doing it, but simultaneously confident enough in their feelings to execute their whole family. I suppose it could have something to do with societal pressure, feeling they're forced to provide for their family and being overwhelmed with it... Wanting out but not wanting their family to suffer without a provider... Maybe it's something like that. I think that would make more sense for Whitman, along with wanting to spare his wife the pain of the consequences of his actions. I always wondered if that was a motive for Adam Lanza killing his mother, wanting to spare her the pain and trouble he was about to cause...

Interestingly [to only me, probably], Whitman's request of his brain being examined for any physical conditions along with mentioning his headaches reminds me somewhat of this pro wrestler, Chris Benoit. One day out of seemingly nowhere he just killed his wife and kid then himself. We really don't know why for certain, he just suddenly seemed to succumb to whatever it was that was making him think he had to do that. Evidently, Benoit is believed to have had CTE, or Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, a common disorder among pro wrestlers and boxers who get repeated head trauma over the course of their career, which can make them act completely out of character one day like a brain tumor. It's often compared to diseases like dementia and Alzheimer's in the way it damages the brain. I have no good reason to believe Whitman had CTE, though I suppose it's possible, I just think it's an interesting comparison.

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6677
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:58 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
ParanoidAndroid wrote:
I've always wondered why some men with wives and kids choose to kill their family before they kill themselves, and they usually have a similar motive to Whitman. Not even really having a definitive answer as to why they're doing it, but simultaneously confident enough in their feelings to execute their whole family. I suppose it could have something to do with societal pressure, feeling they're forced to provide for their family and being overwhelmed with it... Wanting out but not wanting their family to suffer without a provider... Maybe it's something like that. I think that would make more sense for Whitman, along with wanting to spare his wife the pain of the consequences of his actions. I always wondered if that was a motive for Adam Lanza killing his mother, wanting to spare her the pain and trouble he was about to cause...

Interestingly [to only me, probably], Whitman's request of his brain being examined for any physical conditions along with mentioning his headaches reminds me somewhat of this pro wrestler, Chris Benoit. One day out of seemingly nowhere he just killed his wife and kid then himself. We really don't know why for certain, he just suddenly seemed to succumb to whatever it was that was making him think he had to do that. Evidently, Benoit is believed to have had CTE, or Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, a common disorder among pro wrestlers and boxers who get repeated head trauma over the course of their career, which can make them act completely out of character one day like a brain tumor. It's often compared to diseases like dementia and Alzheimer's in the way it damages the brain. I have no good reason to believe Whitman had CTE, though I suppose it's possible, I just think it's an interesting comparison.

Good mention of Chris Benoit.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 1:42 am

I would probably speak to either Lucas De Oliveira or Stephen Paddock. That, or the other contenders would be James Holmes or Dylann Roof. Or maybe Seung-Hui Cho. I think all of those listed would be quite interesting and/or entertaining. (Omar Mateen as well).
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 1:43 am

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
I would probably speak to either Lucas De Oliveira or Stephen Paddock. That, or the other contenders would be James Holmes or Dylann Roof. Or maybe Seung-Hui Cho. I think all of those listed would be quite interesting and/or entertaining. (Omar Mateen as well).

Mostly the deadliest American ones, because those are a bit harder to grasp psychologically; not really Mateen as much as the other two.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7524
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 5:54 pm

Dylann Roof because his voice is weirdly soothing

ParanoidAndroid and messianic_mania like this post

cat4213 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Mohammad2

Contribution Points : 3070
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 4:21 pm

Adam lanza because he is smart and would be intresribgv conversatio to have
Back to top Go down
kazimir5505

kazimir5505

Contribution Points : 4794

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 1:56 am

Definitely Dylan Klebold. His philosophy and cosmological model are just so deeply intriguing to me.

Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 3749
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:26 pm

Probably Alina Afanaskina. One of the only female mass shooters, and we have almost 0 information about her.
Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5246

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 12:24 pm

Vraggoe wrote:
Probably Alina Afanaskina. One of the only female mass shooters, and we have almost 0 information about her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PaciaQ

Contribution Points : 2514

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 4:40 pm

Propably a Tarrant or Gendron Payton. I know their intentions, but I would be happy to talk to them about geopolitics, viewsat and things like that.
They have always intrigued me.
Back to top Go down
PaciaQ

Contribution Points : 2514

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 4:46 pm

Drakeford wrote:
PaciaQ wrote:
Propably a Tarrant or Gendron Payton. I know their intentions, but I would be happy to talk to them about geopolitics, viewsat and things like that.
They have always intrigued me.

your a Pompous SoyBoy

Better than another columbiners fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?   If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could talk to any mass shooter, who would it be and why?
Page 1 of 1