Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5322
Forum Reputation : 2

Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters?   Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 6:31 pm

I'm aware of one really blurry picture of Adam from the background of a crime scene photo [iirc] where he seems to be holding one of his hamsters, but I'm curious if there are any actual confirmed pictures on the internet of any of his hamsters?

I have pictures of hamsters that I've been told are Adam's but that I don't know the origin or validity of.

Here's the blurry image I mentioned of him holding a hamster:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here are the images that I'm aware of that I've heard are from Adam:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Any information on these?

xDarkRazoR, ParanoidAndroid, alesanagoon and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8120
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters?   Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 8:53 pm

This makes me miss the mice I owned as a kid.

messianic_mania likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters?   Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 11:55 am

I saw a tumblr post talking about his hamsters with those pictures attached and a letter Adam wrote presumably to a teacher about them. This doesn't really help with the validity of those pics though it does state they where taken in 2004
On Sept 2, 2003, an 11 year-old Adam writes a letter to a teacher (I'm assuming) named Mrs. Strait for a school assignment, where he talks about his new pet hamsters:
"I have one hamster in my house, and two at my dad's apartment. The one in my house is a Panda Hamster, so I named it Panda. It is much larger than my last hamster. The other two are Dwarf Hamsters. Dwarf Hamsters are the only hamsters in general that can live together, probably because they are so small. Their names are Chibi and Cheeks."

ParanoidAndroid and messianic_mania like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters?   Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters?
Page 1 of 1