Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5447
Forum Reputation : 2

The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell Empty
PostSubject: The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell   The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 12:14 am

Title ripped from the schoolshooters.info site - I couldn't think of a more encompasing title than that.

I have never heard anyone mention this shooting in any way shape or form until I was doing some more research on it today. I knew vaguely of the story, but not about anything specific about Tyrone Michell himself, as it's hard to find any information on him. But I was reading the document/report about him on schoolshooters.info, and it turns out this guy likely shot up the school after a nervous mental breakdown because his whole family fucking died in the Jonestown massacre. He narrowly escaped going to Jonestown with them. Apparently he already had mental issues his whole life before any of that, I cannot imagine what was going on inside his head after all of that. I don't think the human brain even has the ability to comprehend something like that without any proper professional help and virtually no friends or family to help you through it... I don't think there's really any excuse for shooting up an elementary school, but if there was, I think that would be pretty high on the list.

It's just so strange to me that I've never heard anyone mention this before. This happened in 1982, when school shootings were far less common, let alone a grown man bringing a gun into an elementary school. But the bizarre story behind it makes me wonder how this has somehow remained in the past. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Am I the only one that never knew about this before now?

fivefourteam and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7549
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell   The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 3:10 pm

All his neighbours said he was addicted to PCP but his girlfriend denied it. PCP is really famous for causing people on it to be violent as shit to themselves and others. I remember reading a story about some horrocore rapper high as shit on it who murdered his roomate and ate her lung. Interestingly the toxicology report said Mitchell was on no PCP or other drugs, it only found .03% alcohol in his system. It's a parallel to Nong Bua Lamphu in a way because when news came out that Khamrab was a meth head everyone was quick to assume he was probably high out of his fucking mind when he did it but he was actually stone cold sober. I do wonder to why this case is as obscure as it is considering the time period and how Stockton was only 5 years later and got nationwide attention. Maybe cuz he was a brotha purdy got all tht clout cuz he a white mayn

Last edited by Arano on Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Engel and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120528
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell   The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 1:02 pm

Arano wrote:
All his neighbours said he was addicted to PCP but his girlfriend denied it. PCP is really famous for causing people on it to be violent as shit to themselves and others. I remember reading a story about some horrocore rapper high as shit on it murdering his roomate and eating her lung. Interestingly the toxicology report said Mitchell was on no PCP or other drugs, it only found .03% alcohol in his system. It's a parallel to Nong Bua Lamphu in a way because when news came out that Khamrab was a meth head everyone was quick to assume he was probably high out of his fucking mind when he did it but he was actually stone cold sober.

Could be they were going through withdrawal symptoms.

Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7549
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell   The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 12:57 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Arano wrote:
All his neighbours said he was addicted to PCP but his girlfriend denied it. PCP is really famous for causing people on it to be violent as shit to themselves and others. I remember reading a story about some horrocore rapper high as shit on it murdering his roomate and eating her lung. Interestingly the toxicology report said Mitchell was on no PCP or other drugs, it only found .03% alcohol in his system. It's a parallel to Nong Bua Lamphu in a way because when news came out that Khamrab was a meth head everyone was quick to assume he was probably high out of his fucking mind when he did it but he was actually stone cold sober.

Could be they were going through withdrawal symptoms.
I was watching Battle Royale last night and I kept thinking Kiriyama looked familiar until it got to that shot of him reloading his Uzi. Nice pfp.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell   The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enigmatic Case of Tyrone Michell
Page 1 of 1