Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 6185
Forum Reputation : 279

Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos Empty
PostSubject: Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos   Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:57 pm

This picture is confirmed to be Stephan lying on the ground (source and one more pic from this event here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AFAIK, this picture is NOT confirmed (source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is there any proof that this is Balliet? It seems highly likely, considering the Oct 9th date, his baldness + height difference to the officers.

The caption states that whoever is in ^that picture is getting arrested in a Landsberg kindergarten. While a couple were shot by Balliet in Wiedersdorf, Landsberg - I don't know where they live exactly and am not asking for that info - Balliet was arrested about a 20 min drive away, in Bundesstrasse 91. Why would the police take him back to a kindergarten in Landsberg, especially considering that he's a clear flight risk (but does not appear to have handcuffs in that photo), and he was injured and heading to a hospital that same day?

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 4024
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos   Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 12:50 pm

How tall is Balliet, anyways? In all the pictures I've seen of him with other people, those others tower over him.

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 6185
Forum Reputation : 279

PostSubject: Re: Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos   Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there's no officially confirmed height. Don't ask me how I know this, but don't bother trying to use a door handle placement or chairs as a reference to working out his height, because both door handle placements and chairs can be at different heights. Again, please don't ask how I know this. I am desperately trying to forget the source myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos   Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Stephan Balliet's arrest photos
Page 1 of 1