Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 5910
Forum Reputation : 279

The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 8:58 pm

THREAD LAST UPDATED: 11/02/24

General Update log:
- cut down the terrorist attack explanation
- removed incorrect information about stephan's cameras (sorry)
- in the translation section: cut out quote associated to kevin at 16:27

---

The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread is currently a massive WIP. It is intended to become an infopost central, including about his life; his photos; translations of the livestream, court hearings, and reposting paywalled articles.
However, I will not personally be including his manifesto (note: it contains illegal content in cucked gun law countries) or post/link to the stream, with the exception of when he's lying on the ground after being shot to aid any potential translators.

As this thread is still in an early development stage, I'm not looking for additional info as there's much more info unwritten that I have yet to add. When I'm close to finished (I'm aiming by mid-March), I'll confirm so and only then ask for more info.
But there are a few things I am looking for help finding sources on, scroll to the bottom of this OP to see them.

Everything else I've written has its source known, I just have to update the thread with it.
Very open to suggestions, especially on how to make this more organised and easier to read.

Special thanks to (You) for the archiving + info help, you know who you are.

If you have any questions, ask away!

Familial names + quick summary:
  • Claudia is the mother of Stephan and his half-sister.
  • Roland is Stephan's father. Stephan's parents divorced when he was 14 or 15.
  • Anne is Stephan's half-sister. She is 3 years older than him.
  • Mario is Anne's ex. They were together until 2018. They have one child together, a son, who was born in 2016. I've censored his name.

Stephan's crimes (including those he was not charged with):

Summary:

Summarising his manifesto (including his unpublished Q&A section) (WIP SECTION, very messy):

Summary:

Facts about the stream:

Summary:

Stephan's life prior to his terrorist attack:

Summary:

Stephan's life post-arrest: (TBA)

Summary:

All currently known photos and video of Stephan pre-attack:

Visual Content:

All known third-party photos and videos of Stephan during the attack:

Visual Content:

Content of Stephan post-attack (including his arrest, bedroom, scar and weight loss) (WIP; VERY MESSY SECTION):

Visual Content:

Various content regarding the victims and aftermath (including photos of the door) (TBA):

Summary:

To do (not comprehensive):
wip list:

Eventually, masterpost threads will be made about Payton and Juraj, so please let me know tips on how to improve readability - and of course, let me know if there are any mistakes. Mods please say if you want me to remove anything. Thank you!

HELP NEEDED:
  • exactly how many operations did Stephan have? (it's unclear to me if the blood clot and stomach perforations are two different operations)
  • exactly what day is his birthday? (either 10th or 11th of January 1992, news sources vary; any official reports from govt on this?)
  • german translation needed - does anyone know what he's saying here or is it too muffled? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by fivefourteam on Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:16 am; edited 5 times in total

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, tellecat, war criminal, SuperspooksteR and ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 8:59 pm

Obligatory thread mood:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 9:00 pm

last edited: 11/02/24

update log:

- removed quote associated with kevin at 16:27; this is possibly not kevin

Comprehensive Livestream Translation

All other translations I've seen miss Stephan panicking when he sees police a second time 3 minutes after he has been shot - you can even hear the police pass him! - so I'm very happy to be able to present this translation, adding info others have missed. Since I'm not a German speaker, I'm mainly using AFX’s translations as a basis for the great majority of what you see written below, occasionally switching to Metalock and crediting them when I do.

I am asking any German speakers reading this for help in translating the missing parts - especially the part where Stephan has been shot and is lying on the ground at 23:18 onwards. here is a clip: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Notes:
  • I was inconsistent on including sounds that weren’t words.
  • The English-spoken parts are coloured green.
  • Parts spoken by others are in purple.
  • Parts not translated are in red.
  • This will not include a description of what is happening in the stream; it's the translation of what is being said only.
  • Very open to feedback on transcript readability, translation errors and general improvements.

If anyone wants to make a fully translated video (which may or may not be legal in your country, so be careful), feel free to use this without crediting me – but please credit the real translators. 90% of this is AFX's work.

Almost 100% Complete Translation of the Livestream:

Last edited by fivefourteam on Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, war criminal and ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 9:01 pm

LAST EDITED: xx.xx.xx

1st Day Of The Trial (Part 1/2)

(part 2 in post below)

Please feel free to suggest updates from different articles for the most complete information of the trial. I realise this is a barrage of text most won't read, which is why the summarisations are there. LMK how to present this part better while still being transparent about changes.

For future me:
To Do List:

Introduction:

After this note comes the first day’s summary from democ, and after that comes the compiled transcript.

To my knowledge, no complete transcript publicly exists. I’ve put together what what is publicly available from different news sites in an effort to show the most information without individual journalists picking and choosing what to mention. It’s unclear when we will be able to see a full transcript, if ever.
This is google translated and will contain errors. Most of this transcript comes from democ. Other sources will be listed as they appear.

I’ve edited certain words with good intent; here’s all changes that were made for Day 1:

Edits:

If you want to see all days at once, I’ll be publishing a link here after I’m done posting all days.

Main source for Day 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [https://archive.ph/VUpr0]

Democ’s publication claims to be last edited on August 13th 2020, however if you compare [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Sept 26th 2023) to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (6th March 2021) you will see that the wourd count has changed. Therefore their last “updated” date cannot be trusted, and it’s currently unknown to me if anything has been censored from their first publishing.

Quick overview of details by fivefourteam from Day 1:

Summary:

democ’s own summary of Day 1:

Short report:

THE HEARING (1/2):

Day 1, part 1 (WARNING: long!):

Last edited by fivefourteam on Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 9:02 pm

1st Day Of The Trial (Part 2/2)

THE HEARING:

Day 1, part 2 (WARNING: long!):

Last edited by fivefourteam on Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 9:05 pm

(placeholder post -- will be posting paywalled articles here in the next week or so)

that's it. those are all the posts planned.

looking at everything i've posted so far and holy shit i was insane for this

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 10:04 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 10:06 pm

"FUCK."

- Stephan Balliet

NEXT STEP UP, war criminal, SuperspooksteR, Ilikesharks, Arano and ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43478
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 10:30 am

fivefourteam wrote:
Balliet stammers: There was a “white warrior” who attacked a synagogue in Norway and was disarmed by a 70-year-old.* […]

*[fivefourteam note: anyone know which case this is referring to?]
I'm 99.7% sure that Balliet is referring to the Bærum mosque shooting but, in typical doorcuck fashion, got the information wrong. The fucking tweaker thought the mosque was a synagogue.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP, Ilikesharks, fivefourteam and EclipseSun like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread   The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stephan Balliet Masterpost Thread
Page 1 of 1