Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judy and the arrest?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

Judy and the arrest? Empty
PostSubject: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Something doesn't make sense to me. According to SK Judy Brown assumed when Eric and Dylan were arrested it was because of Eric's website? First off, I would think she would be told that Eric was arrested for the threats against Brooks? When I had to get an RO against someone and they were arrested for trying again to come to my home I was told immediately and there were court dates set etc.

Also the whole story of Dylan giving Brooks the website is debunked BUT Dylan never threatened Brooks as far as I know so why would Dylan be arrested and sent to diversion because of Eric?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 8:06 am

I think Judy Brown thought that since Dylan was part of the Rebel Missions, he had also gotten into trouble along with Eric for the trespassing, vandalism, maybe for underage drinking etc. So when she found out that both E&D were in trouble, she just assumed that the police had actually followed up on the reports of Eric's website.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:03 am

Judy is a busybody. I am sure when she heard they were arrested she was thinking it was because of her doing somehow. I think mostly she just wanted to see Eric get in trouble. Which I mean he did threaten her son so I get it, but with all the crap she has done I have a hard time liking Judy

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:14 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Judy is a busybody.  I am sure when she heard they were arrested she was thinking it was because of her doing somehow.  I think mostly she just wanted to see Eric get in trouble.  Which I mean he did threaten her son so I get it, but with all the crap she has done I have a hard time liking Judy

I can honestly see both sides of it. While I do think Judy seemed to be a very nosy type person, I can also see her doing what she thought was going to help protect her son.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:15 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Judy is a busybody.  I am sure when she heard they were arrested she was thinking it was because of her doing somehow.  I think mostly she just wanted to see Eric get in trouble.  Which I mean he did threaten her son so I get it, but with all the crap she has done I have a hard time liking Judy

I can honestly see both sides of it. While I do think Judy seemed to be a very nosy type person, I can also see her doing what she thought was going to help protect her son.

I guess I am just sour because of what she did after the shooting/how she acted. I know she wanted the best for her boys.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 12:22 pm

The rebel missions! That makes sense.

I'm not sure how I would have reacted if I were Sue and she came to my house while the Swat team was there and told her about Eric's site. That wasn't the best time.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
The rebel missions! That makes sense.

I'm not sure how I would have reacted if I were Sue and she came to my house while the Swat team was there and told her about Eric's site. That wasn't the best time.

No it wasn't. Also she inserted herself into everyone else's grief. The victims as well as Sue were grieving the loss of their children. Judy comes along and orders Sue to give a speech/talk to the victim's families. Sue declines because of her own reasons she didn't think it would help, too soon, etc and Judy basically smears her for it.

While the Brown family was involved to an extent Judy and Randy have placed themselves into the "victim" category which I do not so much believe they belong. Yes their son was involved and went to school there but both of their sons came out unharmed physically. Many many people were emotionally affected not only the Brown kids

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 12:32 pm

I agree with you. Brooks and their friends went through their own trauma, losing friends, Robyn being sued etc. but you have Lance K, Annie Marie etc. who were injured severely and will live with the mental AND physical pain for the rest of their lives and it isn't her job to force the Klebolds to start making statements right away or tell them how to grieve.

Even after all these years there are still some families that don't want to hear from them and find any apology or statement inconsequential.

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 12:53 pm

The timing of Judy's visit was indeed very bad, Sue and Tom were still trying to wrap their head around Dylan's possible involvement. I hate to say it, but the Browns seem to come off with almost an 'I knew if first" attitude. At least Judy does in my opinion.

Randy was very pushy and persistent in his search for answers, and for that I have a certain respect. Either way you have to admit that what happened must lay heavily on their minds. I mean you know they have went over it a million times in their heads, thinking that if maybe they had called and reported more or did more follow ups on Eric etc, that maybe Columbine wouldn't have happened. Also the way the Brown's were treated following Columbine was ridiculous. They were made out to be liars so Jeffco could cover their own ass.

This is the very reason I am waiting patiently for Randy's book. I want his opinions on everything, plus I want him to blast the hell out of Jeffco.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 1:03 pm

I think Randy's book is going to blow Cullen's away by a mile. Though the Brown family really hate Eric so there may be more of "Eric was a pyschopath!" it'll be interesting none the less.

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I think Randy's book is going to blow Cullen's away by a mile. Though the Brown family really hate Eric so there may be more of "Eric was a pyschopath!" it'll be interesting none the less.

I know that the Browns had issues with Eric, but I watched a Randy Brown interview and he seemed really stuck on finding the real reasons E&D took the direction they did. He wanted to know what was within the school, the community, society etc, that had made them feel this was the only way to go.

Damn, I can't remember which one right of the top of my head. But I truly hope he doesn't turn it into an Eric bashing book, something tells me that he isn't going to go that route. I just hope I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 1:18 pm

I am awaiting the reveal of Randy's hidden information. For him to stop bragging about his items and tell us what he has.

I do think he might have something. I NEED to know what it is lol

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I am awaiting the reveal of Randy's hidden information.  For him to stop bragging about his items and tell us what he has.

I do think he might have something.  I NEED to know what it is lol

Yes! Its way past time for Randy to put up or shut up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:47 pm

I believe there has been huge missteps by JeffCo and a whole lot of discrepancies and I too REALLY want to hear when he has to say.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:02 pm

We do know already that Jeffco dropped the ball when it comes to Eric prior to 99. Randy has proven that in the past. If he says he has something better I am very interested to find out what it is. I am sure it will not make Jeffco look good at all.

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 7:34 am

Lizpuff wrote:
We do know already that Jeffco dropped the ball when it comes to Eric prior to 99.  Randy has proven that in the past.  If he says he has something better I am very interested to find out what it is.  I am sure it will not make Jeffco look good at all.

I am sure the possibility of Randy Brown writing a Columbine book one day has haunted JeffCo for the past 18 years. Now we as so close to seeing their nightmare come to life. I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61594
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:03 am

Lizpuff wrote:
We do know already that Jeffco dropped the ball when it comes to Eric prior to 99.  Randy has proven that in the past.  If he says he has something better I am very interested to find out what it is.  I am sure it will not make Jeffco look good at all.

Brown's were the only people aside from E&D's parents who had a chance to see the basement tapes. I can't wait for that book, it's definitely going to have some new stories.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 am

1Mare1 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Brown's were the only people aside from E&D's parents who had a chance to see the basement tapes. I can't wait for that book, it's definitely going to have some new stories.

Not only that but Randy has been taunting us with something "special" for years. I hope he isn't lying about it. I go back and forth if I believe it or not but like the X Files.....I WANT TO BELIEVE

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 am

I'm hoping that Randy Brown is not a lying liar who lies and we will get his info one day. I'm more optimistic about his book than a basement tape leak.

I think some of the victims families saw the BT too right? I'm not sure if I would be able to sit through them if I was a parent.

I wonder sometimes too if the parents and families of those killed differentiated their feelings between Eric and Dylan based on who killed who. Like "I'll talk to the Klebolds and I can forgive Dylan because Eric is the one who killed my child" and vice versa.

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I'm hoping that Randy Brown is not a lying liar who lies and we will get his info one day. I'm more optimistic about his book than a basement tape leak.

I think some of the victims families saw the BT too right? I'm not sure if I would be able to sit through them if I was a parent.

I wonder sometimes too if the parents and families of those killed differentiated their feelings between Eric and Dylan based on who killed who. Like "I'll talk to the Klebolds and I can forgive Dylan because Eric is the one who killed my child" and vice versa.

Interesting question. In my opinion they would likely hate both. But as a mom myself, I think other parents would have more hate for the person who actually killed their child.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 2:10 pm

I hope to be a parent one day and I can't imagine having to go through something like that. I imagine I'd be angry at both, angry at the situation, angry at the world....

There is actually an interesting discussion on a FB group I am in regarding the recent Vegas shooting and the shooters brother was interviewed and people were getting angry at him. Someone brought up Sue Klebold and how her speaking out was taken in various ways and I chimed in as well. My friend posted a meme calling white mass shooters terrorists an Dylan was in the picture and I was like "well if you're going call them terrorists you should know that 3 of these people had mental illnesses, Dylan got most of his guns legally..." etc.

Again I get my feathers ruffled with these two and feel the need to speak up. I sometimes think of the comment I heard Brooks had said "you're not getting in their heads, they are getting into yours"

Contribution Points : 67407
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 4:19 am

On the old CRTF Randy did hint a lot that he had all this other info and if I recall correctly there were 1 or 2 who claimed they got some tidbits from him that only he had. If he really has them he'd be smart to include all the biggest bombshells to increase sales.

I'm a little afraid that it'll just be his takes on issues with the police. That's really how the family gets tied in to the victim category.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 7:23 am

AestheticDeath wrote:
On the old CRTF Randy did hint a lot that he had all this other info and if I recall correctly there were 1 or 2 who claimed they got some tidbits from him that only he had.  If he really has them he'd be smart to include all the biggest bombshells to increase sales.

I'm a little afraid that it'll just be his takes on issues with the police.  That's really how the family gets tied in to the victim category.

I am hoping that he goes more in depth with everything and doesn't just gripe over how they were treated by Jeffco. Don't get me wrong, I think what Jeffco did to the Brown's was awful, but the truth did eventually resurface and the Browns were somewhat vindicated.

I would love for Randy to release all the evidence that he was able to have access to while he was on the Columbine records review committee. I honestly do not see why he wouldn't include that evidence. What would he gain from holding it back? Other then he can say "I know something you don't know". I may be wrong, but Randy Brown just doesn't see like someone who would brag. Brooks definitely, but not his father.

I guess we will just have to wait and see when the book is truly released.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:11 pm

I wonder if Randy has any information the depositions too?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think not only did Sue want those records released but didn't Lauren's mom want them released too? She said something to the effect that she wants to talk about it and can't until they are released.

I think over the next several years we will get hit with one or 2 more bombshells regarding Columbine.

Contribution Points : 92056
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:40 am

I have a feeling that Randy's book will not be realeased....
Since he exposed jeffco at zero hour documentary.
Look at Brooks book "no easy answers" it's not that popular as Cullen's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
I have a feeling  that Randy's book  will not be realeased....

Someone please correct me if I am wrong! But from my understanding he is self publishing his book. I don't care if I have to print it out sheet by sheet from the Internet. I want to hear what Randy has to say.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:49 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
I have a feeling  that Randy's book  will not be realeased....

I find it so very sad that Cullen's book of fiction is the most popular Columbine book. Just because he whores himself out to anyone that will listen. Not that Brooks doesn't but Brooks does not play into what the skin surface fans want to hear.

I do think his book will be released. We may never see it in a bookstore, it may be a PDF you can only find online but that matters very little to me. I don't care how I read it just what is inside of it.

And regardless of what Jeffco wants to say or do they won't be able to stop him from writing this book if that is what he wants to do. They don't have that kind of power

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 am

Lizpuff wrote:
And regardless of what Jeffco wants to say or do they won't be able to stop him from writing this book if that is what he wants to do.  They don't have that kind of power

To true! JeffCo would have gagged the Brown's a long time ago if they could have. Especially Randy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:57 am

We all know Cullen's bull...
I heard that he was also involved in Sue's book( I hope not) is that even true?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:00 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
I  heard  that he was also involved in Sue's book( I hope not) is that even true?

Yes, in her book she thanks Dave Cullen for sharing his research, and helping her with the accuracy of the events! That makes me laugh for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:01 am

Omg Sue why....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
Omg Sue why....

Probably because Dave shares her thoughts on Dylan only being a depressed follower.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:05 am

... and Eric is the devil hinself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
... and Eric is the devil hinself

According to Cullen, yes.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:07 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
I  heard  that he was also involved in Sue's book( I hope not) is that even true?

Sue cites many things from Cullen's book and they did talk together before she published so it very well could be true that he influenced what she wrote. I do think that Cullen's feelings on Dylan and being sympathetic toward him were attractive to Sue.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judy and the arrest?   Judy and the arrest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judy and the arrest?
Page 1 of 1