Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maryland shooting averted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151470
Forum Reputation : 2754

Maryland shooting averted Empty
PostSubject: Maryland shooting averted   Maryland shooting averted Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The interesting thing is that the cops released portions of the would-be killer's manifesto:

Quote :
Pg 1: I want to shoot up my school. I've been preparing for it for the past few months. As I sit in front of my dad's gun case and stare at the sleek, black gun inside, all I can think about is my finger on the trigger, taking aim, and killing people. The gun is an AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle. It's the kind of gun with a long barrel and a stock you put up against your shoulder. This gun is going to change lives tomorrow.

Pg 2: As | walk through the hallways, I cherry pick the classrooms that are the easiest targets. These ones are close to the entrance and have windows in the doors. I need to figure out how I'll sneak the gun in. Maybe a duffel bag will work. I just hope security doesn't stop me.

Pg 2: Though I enjoy the hunting aspect of guns, I have contemplated making bombs. The instructions to make them are surprisingly available online. I could build one with a pressure cooker and remote control car. Or | could make chemical weapons through mixing ammonia and bleach. The problem with that is that it would require a gas mask and bombs are time consuming to build.

Pg 3: I have also considered shooting up my former elementary school because little kids make easier targets. And, I run the risk of getting attacked or tackled midway through with high schoolers. I also hated elementary school. The teachers were evil and the other students were little assholes. I always got in trouble and had to sit out during recess. The other kids would pretend to be my friends but make fun of me to my face. It would be the perfect revenge.

Pg 3: High school's the best target. I'm the most familiar with the layout, I know where the doors with windows are, and it's the most convenient to enter. Truthfully, I would rather become a serial killer than a mass shooter. Serial killers are romanticized a lot more. They get tons of love letters and Netflix documentaries about them. Mass shooters are brushed off unless they are truly unique or good-looking.

Pg 3: It'd be hard to tell me apart from the hundreds of other Asian guys at my school in a police lineup. My school is mostly Asian and white. It's in upper-middle class Rockville. It's a suburban city in Maryland where almost everyone goes to college.

Pg 8: I pace around my room like an evil mastermind. I've put so much effort into this, it has to go well. I don't bother posting any cheesy "Don't go to school tomorrow if you value your life" posts for my hundred or so Instagram followers. The last thing I want is to get reported and get a SWAT team sent to my home. I picture the news stories. Deranged killer slays 17. There were no signs, says family and school. Twenty dead, fifteen injured at Rockville school. I plan on shooting myself once the police get there, so I will never be able to see the news stories. I am pretty scared. What if ! fail at killing myself and live the rest of my life disabled and serving a life sentence? Maryland doesn't even have the death penalty, which would be preferable in my opinion.

Pg 20: Millions of people die each day of cancer, old age, etc. and it's no big deal. But shoot someone and suddenly everyone is all concerned. The news reports on it, and protests for gun control happen. Nobody can escape death in the end. Why does it matter who delivers the final blow? It would bring me a lot of joy and satisfaction to kill, so it's kind of worth it, in a way.

Pg 38: There's a newspaper announcing a new mass shooting at an elementary school. The kill count isn't very high. I could probably beat it. My ultimate goal would be to set the world record for the most amount of kills in a shooting. If T have enough time, I'll try to decapitate my victims with a knife to turn the injuries into deaths.

Pg 38: I don't get why people hate school shooters so much. I'd be thrilled to be part of a mass shooting. It'd be the most exciting time of my life. I'd either help the shooter out or take a chance at being a hero and fight the shooter with my scrawny arms. I'd probably lose and die

Pg 41: I really want to be famous. Even infamous.

Pg 68: If I had the ingredients to make a bomb, I would blow this whole building down. I would mix whatever acid with whatever base, set a timer with some electronic device, then walk away from the action-movielike blast. Dr. Wilson can die in flames, begging for my mercy. I'd feel like a supervillain.

Pg 71: I'm scared that I'll turn out just like my parents. My parents thought that they could break the cycle of being bad parents because their parents hit them and they never hit me. Maybe I think the same way. But the truth is, I sometimes think I'm a pedophile. I get turned on by little kids and want to touch them the same ways I was touched. I know this is wrong. I have never acted on it, and don't plan to ever. I disgust myself. The pedo thoughts definitely freak me out more than any other thought I've had, even the mass shooting

Pg 92: "Antisocial disorder means you're a sociopath," Damian says. That does sound kind of cool, in a way. "And bipolar people are creative and crazy. If you're bipolar, you get manic episodes where you get really happy and might even start believing that you're God." I hope I have those disorders now. Bipolar actually sounds really fun.

Pg 122: I reply to them then open Google. I type: School shootings. A whole Wikipedia page pops up dedicated to school shootings. | navigate to the Nashville school shooting. Oh shit, I should make sure my door is locked or else they might take away my phone. I lock the door and flop down on my bed. The shooter was also trans. His name was Aiden Hale, though the news keep calling him Audrey. Makes me want to change my name legally before I commit a shooting to make sure the news doesn't misgender me. He was suicidal before the shooting. Just like me. He, too, wanted to kill little kids. A rush of adrenaline fills my body. He's so relatable.

Pg 129: I hope that I live a good life. And I hope that I don't kill anyone

EclipseSun likes this post

CoreyVanVonWeg dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29933
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Maryland shooting averted   Maryland shooting averted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:21 am

LPorter101 wrote:

The interesting thing is that the cops released portions of the would-be killer's manifesto:

Quote :
Pg 1: I want to shoot up my school. I've been preparing for it for the past few months. As I sit in front of my dad's gun case and stare at the sleek, black gun inside, all I can think about is my finger on the trigger, taking aim, and killing people. The gun is an AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle. It's the kind of gun with a long barrel and a stock you put up against your shoulder. This gun is going to change lives tomorrow.

Pg 2: As | walk through the hallways, I cherry pick the classrooms that are the easiest targets. These ones are close to the entrance and have windows in the doors. I need to figure out how I'll sneak the gun in. Maybe a duffel bag will work. I just hope security doesn't stop me.

Pg 2: Though I enjoy the hunting aspect of guns, I have contemplated making bombs. The instructions to make them are surprisingly available online. I could build one with a pressure cooker and remote control car. Or | could make chemical weapons through mixing ammonia and bleach. The problem with that is that it would require a gas mask and bombs are time consuming to build.

Pg 3: I have also considered shooting up my former elementary school because little kids make easier targets. And, I run the risk of getting attacked or tackled midway through with high schoolers. I also hated elementary school. The teachers were evil and the other students were little assholes. I always got in trouble and had to sit out during recess. The other kids would pretend to be my friends but make fun of me to my face. It would be the perfect revenge.

Pg 3: High school's the best target. I'm the most familiar with the layout, I know where the doors with windows are, and it's the most convenient to enter. Truthfully, I would rather become a serial killer than a mass shooter. Serial killers are romanticized a lot more. They get tons of love letters and Netflix documentaries about them. Mass shooters are brushed off unless they are truly unique or good-looking.

Pg 3: It'd be hard to tell me apart from the hundreds of other Asian guys at my school in a police lineup. My school is mostly Asian and white. It's in upper-middle class Rockville. It's a suburban city in Maryland where almost everyone goes to college.

Pg 8: I pace around my room like an evil mastermind. I've put so much effort into this, it has to go well. I don't bother posting any cheesy "Don't go to school tomorrow if you value your life" posts for my hundred or so Instagram followers. The last thing I want is to get reported and get a SWAT team sent to my home. I picture the news stories. Deranged killer slays 17. There were no signs, says family and school. Twenty dead, fifteen injured at Rockville school. I plan on shooting myself once the police get there, so I will never be able to see the news stories. I am pretty scared. What if ! fail at killing myself and live the rest of my life disabled and serving a life sentence? Maryland doesn't even have the death penalty, which would be preferable in my opinion.

Pg 20: Millions of people die each day of cancer, old age, etc. and it's no big deal. But shoot someone and suddenly everyone is all concerned. The news reports on it, and protests for gun control happen. Nobody can escape death in the end. Why does it matter who delivers the final blow? It would bring me a lot of joy and satisfaction to kill, so it's kind of worth it, in a way.

Pg 38: There's a newspaper announcing a new mass shooting at an elementary school. The kill count isn't very high. I could probably beat it. My ultimate goal would be to set the world record for the most amount of kills in a shooting. If T have enough time, I'll try to decapitate my victims with a knife to turn the injuries into deaths.

Pg 38: I don't get why people hate school shooters so much. I'd be thrilled to be part of a mass shooting. It'd be the most exciting time of my life. I'd either help the shooter out or take a chance at being a hero and fight the shooter with my scrawny arms. I'd probably lose and die

Pg 41: I really want to be famous. Even infamous.

Pg 68: If I had the ingredients to make a bomb, I would blow this whole building down. I would mix whatever acid with whatever base, set a timer with some electronic device, then walk away from the action-movielike blast. Dr. Wilson can die in flames, begging for my mercy. I'd feel like a supervillain.

Pg 71: I'm scared that I'll turn out just like my parents. My parents thought that they could break the cycle of being bad parents because their parents hit them and they never hit me. Maybe I think the same way. But the truth is, I sometimes think I'm a pedophile. I get turned on by little kids and want to touch them the same ways I was touched. I know this is wrong. I have never acted on it, and don't plan to ever. I disgust myself. The pedo thoughts definitely freak me out more than any other thought I've had, even the mass shooting

Pg 92: "Antisocial disorder means you're a sociopath," Damian says. That does sound kind of cool, in a way. "And bipolar people are creative and crazy. If you're bipolar, you get manic episodes where you get really happy and might even start believing that you're God." I hope I have those disorders now. Bipolar actually sounds really fun.

Pg 122: I reply to them then open Google. I type: School shootings. A whole Wikipedia page pops up dedicated to school shootings. | navigate to the Nashville school shooting. Oh shit, I should make sure my door is locked or else they might take away my phone. I lock the door and flop down on my bed. The shooter was also trans. His name was Aiden Hale, though the news keep calling him Audrey. Makes me want to change my name legally before I commit a shooting to make sure the news doesn't misgender me. He was suicidal before the shooting. Just like me. He, too, wanted to kill little kids. A rush of adrenaline fills my body. He's so relatable.

Pg 129: I hope that I live a good life. And I hope that I don't kill anyone
Hard to tell if they were actually serious about it or if it is just some cringy school shooter circle jerk fantasy they had. If I had to pick a option it would be the latter because thats usually the case with these "attempted" people, usually most of the time they don't actually "attempt" and just write some shitty writing that's considered a "manifesto." Judging from the first paragraph and the others this person wasn't very knowledgable about anything relating to actually conducting something like they supposedly wanted to. The way how they speak and refer to things relating to the supposed "shooting" and similar things is very embarrassing for them.

Contribution Points : 83692
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Maryland shooting averted   Maryland shooting averted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:08 am

Looks like Ye might have written a letter to the school board about not dissecting frogs in science classes a few years ago.

Quote :
Dissecting animals teaches students that living beings are disposable. Some students will then go on and commit acts of animal cruelty after thinking it’s okay to kill animals for the sake of cutting them up. Other students that are disgusted by the thought of cutting open animals will stop pursuing an interest in science. We can instead teach students a respect for life with dissection alternatives.
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7865
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Maryland shooting averted   Maryland shooting averted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 2:05 pm

That shit happens every week, You don't need to repost r/masskillers shit, Nobody cares those losers who don't Even get the chance to shoot 1 bullet because their own stupidity

Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryland shooting averted   Maryland shooting averted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maryland shooting averted
Page 1 of 1