Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Adam Lanza picture?

Go down 
+16
Koltin
computerman
FairyBarf
youthagainstfacism
AlienPenguin
Sabratha
RickMaster
martyrdolls
olof
Kwasi
Szabo
messianic_mania
ahoorab90
mehm
Sylar
ChoHuiSeung
20 posters
AuthorMessage
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 19778
Forum Reputation : 50

New Adam Lanza picture? Empty
PostSubject: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 11:53 pm

Not sure if this has been posted yet but supposedly this is a new picture of Adam Lanza. Is there a chance of this being real or was this debunked?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sylar

Contribution Points : 14398
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 1:18 am

No chance. He wouldn’t have taken pictures with random middle school girls. Just another person looking for a few likes.

Sabratha, lifelover, ChoHuiSeung, mehm, Denethor, paranoiadance, Kwasi and like this post

Back to top Go down
mehm

mehm

Contribution Points : 14556
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 4:27 pm

story is possible and i've heard that lanza had longer hair before shooting but it seems off that she decided to release it as much as 12 years after the shooting. It is possible that the photo is not real and story was made up
Back to top Go down
ahoorab90

ahoorab90

Contribution Points : 11450

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:18 pm

whats her tiktok @???

plasticsoup likes this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 8379

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 12:34 am

I have to agree with Sylar that it seems strange to agree to taking a photo with some random girls you don't know, and their story seems weird regardless, but if the image is fake it's pretty convincing. Everything seems to match up.
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 69978
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 4:32 pm

I don't know what exactly, but something about their heights in that photo seems off.
Back to top Go down
Kwasi

Kwasi

Contribution Points : 11459
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 7:54 pm

ChoHuiSeung wrote:
Not sure if this has been posted yet but supposedly this is a new picture of Adam Lanza. Is there a chance of this being real or was this debunked?

It's most certainly not him. The story in the description is also fake as shit. Just another person looking for attention...

Denethor, RickMaster and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
olof

olof

Contribution Points : 13952

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 9:56 pm

Doesn't even look like him.

Denethor, plasticsoup and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
martyrdolls

martyrdolls

Contribution Points : 4635

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 11:26 am

LMAOO are people really so gullible

ChoHuiSeung, Denethor, SuperspooksteR, Kwasi, name and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 12757
Forum Reputation : 148

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 6:31 pm

More fake than santa

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)

Sabratha and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 100391
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 2:40 pm

With that kind of quality, the person in the middle might just as well be Joe Biden.. I wouldn;t be able to tell.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Koltin and lurkerg like this post

Back to top Go down
AlienPenguin

AlienPenguin

Contribution Points : 15450
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 3:36 pm

If you look at the satellite pics of AMC Danbury at Google Maps, this pic could have been taken in front of AMC. The yellow stoneplates, the parkinglot with a short stripe of grass in front, and even the streetlight matches. But who knows?

messianic_mania, weyofox and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
youthagainstfacism

youthagainstfacism

Contribution Points : 1615

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2024 10:31 pm

Maybe. I remember a guy on Adam Lanza's Reddit page commenting about a girl on TikTok who have seen a pro in DDR on a cinema and asked him for a selfie. But I don't know if this story is true and if this guy is really Adam.
Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf

Contribution Points : 4238
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2024 9:29 pm

Nooooo that’s not him by a long shot. I doubt he’d take a pic with random girls. He’d just stare at them until they fucked off. That’s not him XD
Back to top Go down
computerman

Contribution Points : 29719

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 4:00 am

Lanza was a smart ass who talked trash to you unless you had something he wanted. He used to come to the forum. I made a new account and he thought I was someone else, he was talking to me like the grim reaper smart ass. Otherwise, he never said a word. Adam would have been mean to these people who said he was quiet, so he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 4:03 am

I am fairly sure that picture is Lanza.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 4:08 am

It is Lanza.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 4:11 am

I know he was put through a psychological operation using radar images and audio so he was enticed by evil to follow their plan and he couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 4:12 am

Partly because he didn't know someone was doing that to him.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 8379

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 1:54 pm

Dude you need to stop listening to schizo conspiracy videos and youtube comments lol

Koltin, RickMaster, FairyBarf and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 8:50 pm

I never looked at any videos of those things. It is real. It is the cults way to control people who cannot resist pretending they can imagine using the cults technology on them. Until they are only under control, every time people sleep the cult gives them dreams, every time they hear voices, it is the cult, every time they have an imaginary thought it is the cult, you may be a victim of their's too if you can picture things in your mind..it is really them hitting your eyeballs with advanced radar technology.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 8:52 pm

It does the same thing light does to your eyes only the image seems to be in the very back of the eyes and very dim.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 8:56 pm

They watch 24/7 and show images, video and sound to you, to match your situation, to fool you, to trap you like so many others. If i knew who they were I would try to save everyone from them but I cannot so you all have to resist them. One thing they do is lewd images that the fool you to think you came up with, and it is really 100% them. Sorry. There is no way to conjure a fantasy, you can only do that to real video and real images or with real people.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 8:59 pm

They create messed up images with a super computer they are trillionaires. They watch people their whole lives, one way to fool them is to have images of the person's "memories" only it isn't really their memories, memories are only possible with real video and real images, not with the mind. That is how they have been doing this to people and I do not know who they are or where they are only they are super rich.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:00 pm

When you hear audio without video, they are the ones sending those imaginary images. I can understand not wanting to believe me, only I am trying to save people.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:02 pm

They are looking for killers to create. They are super evil and have no humanity left.
Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:03 pm

Quit smoking crack brother.

It's not good for your physical and mental health.

Knavesswiggle likes this post

Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:07 pm

You know I tell the truth
Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:08 pm

computerman wrote:
Not even gonna argue with you.

Your a lost cause.

FairyBarf and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:14 pm

I could say the same to you until accept you cannot just see fantasies in your mind.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:16 pm

Or memories
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:17 pm

Or think in a voice
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:18 pm

And know they are doing this to basically everyone.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:20 pm

It will take a lot of effort to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:22 pm

I'm trying to help you and others.
Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:25 pm

RickMaster wrote:
computerman wrote:

Your a lost cause.

Maybe he’s trying to get his post count up..? While also trying to sound insane..?? Maybe???
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 107073
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:49 pm

FairyBarf wrote:
RickMaster wrote:
computerman wrote:

Your a lost cause.

Maybe he’s trying to get his post count up..? While also trying to sound insane..?? Maybe???
Nah, he's just spamming.

FairyBarf

FairyBarf

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:54 pm

Koltin wrote:
FairyBarf wrote:
RickMaster wrote:
computerman wrote:

Your a lost cause.

Nah, he's just spamming.

Maybe all three lmao. Whatever it is it’s annoying. Just scrolling through reading then 76 paragraphs of some guy schizo posting.
Back to top Go down
Maldoror

Maldoror

Contribution Points : 5869
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 10:48 pm

FairyBarf wrote:
While also trying to sound insane..?? Maybe???
A good telltale sign of whether a schizoposter is a larper or not is longevity. Doubtful he'd commit to this bit for well over two years, especially on an inactive forum. They're attracted to forums as this one like flies to shit. Literally no matter what you say to them, they are incapable of being fully intellectually or emotionally receptive

RickMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down
AlienPenguin

AlienPenguin

Contribution Points : 15450

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 1:51 pm

Another evidence that this pic is taken in front of AMC Danbury is the yellowish wall on the left side. The photographer must have stood a little behind this wall to get it in the picture. So was it taken at the corner of the AMC building? They bumped into each other by coming around the corner? No. They seemed to have bumped into each other by coming out of/wanting to go into the bathrooms. Can anybody who visited AMC Danbury confirm if there are bathrooms approximately 30 ft on the left from the main entrance which are accessible via the parking lot?

digitalsodomy and Knavesswiggle like this post

Back to top Go down
kexerthe3rd_

kexerthe3rd_

Contribution Points : 1193

PostSubject: It was confirmed to not be him   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 3:00 pm

You can tell by the way his hair is and the way his clothes are. First his hair is not messy enough considering he had his hood on for hours play DDR, second his pants do not look heavy enough. In most videos of him playing DDR his pockets on his cargo pants look more heavy and full, in this photo they look empty. and his hoodie looks to dry. (it would've been sweaty and damp). And lastly his face does not look the same. His face in other photos is more lifeless unlike this photo, he looks to alive.
Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 3:08 pm

kexerthe3rd_ wrote:

And lastly his face does not look the same. His face in other photos is more lifeless unlike this photo, he looks to alive.
You make it sound like he had cotards syndrome lol
Back to top Go down
lurkerg

Contribution Points : 14760

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 7:44 pm

RickMaster wrote:
More fake than santa

You shut your heathen mouth
Back to top Go down
lurkerg

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 7:46 pm

computerman wrote:
I know he was put through a psychological operation using radar images and audio so he was enticed by evil to follow their plan and he couldn't resist.

Nice try, FBI

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
lurkerg

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 7:51 pm

computerman wrote:
I could say the same to you until accept you cannot just see fantasies in your mind.

My brother in christ, you cannot actually be telling me that all forms of imagination and thinking are just CIA brainwashing. You cannot
Back to top Go down
weyofox

weyofox

Contribution Points : 3086

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 5:49 am

AlienPenguin wrote:
If you look at the satellite pics of AMC Danbury at Google Maps, this pic could have been taken in front of AMC. The yellow stoneplates, the parkinglot with a short stripe of grass in front, and even the streetlight matches. But who knows?

it's even worse then if it's someone who lives nearby

Taipei Metro Attack, Sandy Hook, Akihabara massacre, Kerch, Perm State, Virginia Tech, Bard College Shooting

"Even if my parents were on the train I attacked, I would have killed them" -Cheng Chieh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Adam Lanza picture?   New Adam Lanza picture? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Adam Lanza picture?
Page 1 of 1