Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pakistan School Massacre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98168
Forum Reputation : 154

Pakistan School Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Pakistan School Massacre   Pakistan School Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:47 am

Mass shooting in Pakistan. Looks like 9 Taliban members have slain over 140. Vast majority of the dead are kids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ChoSeungHui
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
ChoSeungHui

Contribution Points : 85786
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan School Massacre   Pakistan School Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:18 pm

I bet ya green money no westerner will care much, because they're not little white kids.

There's been a lot of terrorist attacks with death counts in the triple digits, and I remember a russian school hostage and shooting spree that left at least 140 dead if I recall right. Everyone in america knows what columbine and sandy hook are, yet those naive savages don't know any external tragedy.

I will be honest, I do not like the cultures of middle eastern countries that much either, if the middle east is still considered to stretch out as far as Pakistan, which If I remember was right next to India?

Still, the 140+ murdered people didn't deserve this and my heart goes out to them and their families. The perpetrators and go fuck themselves with a rusty nail bat for all I care, throw them in a damp ugly cell for life and give them rat entrails to life off of for life.

REBxVoDKa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98168
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan School Massacre   Pakistan School Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:38 pm

I think all perpetrators were killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan School Massacre   Pakistan School Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:42 am

ChoSeungHui wrote:
I bet ya green money no westerner will care much, because they're not little white kids.

There's been a lot of terrorist attacks with death counts in the triple digits, and I remember a russian school hostage and shooting spree that left at least 140 dead if I recall right. Everyone in america knows what columbine and sandy hook are, yet those naive savages don't know any external tragedy.

I will be honest, I do not like the cultures of middle eastern countries that much either, if the middle east is still considered to stretch out as far as Pakistan, which If I remember was right next to India?

Still, the 140+ murdered people didn't deserve this and my heart goes out to them and their families. The perpetrators and go fuck themselves with a rusty nail bat for all I care, throw them in a damp ugly cell for life and give them rat entrails to life off of for life.

Agree entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan School Massacre   Pakistan School Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pakistan School Massacre
Page 1 of 1