Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed

Go down 
+2
glockxavier
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 30633
Forum Reputation : 225

How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Empty
PostSubject: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 1:43 pm

Imagine if Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold felt remorse and just fled and were eventually found or turned themselves in as a guilt of their failed plan instead of shooting down 12 students and a teacher. How much trouble would they get into for leaving the failed bomb equipment? What would the aftermath be? Would they ever be brought back into society?
Back to top Go down
glockxavier

glockxavier

Contribution Points : 5910
Forum Reputation : 152

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 2:18 pm

If the other crimes were undiscovered? Probably around 5 years in a low level prison or rehab. Dylan would be released sooner. The "bombs" were so poor that maybe they could use some loophole to avoid more charges or frame the situation as a prank. Weirdly I was looking into the quality of them minutes ago. If their other crimes were discovered? I guess around 25 years in prison for attempted murder and other felony charges.

aphid

Contribution Points : 8986
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 2:57 pm

They're both white, I'm sure their futures would have been very promising.

Max2024

Max2024

Contribution Points : 7537
Forum Reputation : 57

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 3:30 pm

aphid wrote:

"White"
"Promising future"

Lol, even in 1999 those times were fading, and now its joever.
Back to top Go down
aphid

aphid

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 5:17 pm

Max2024 wrote:
aphid wrote:

"White"
"Promising future"

One race will always be discriminated against and oppressed just for another to thrive, and the rest will be forgotten. There's nothing you can do about it but accept that you will never be shown the respect your grandparents and great-grandparents were shown for being the "superior" ones.

Max2024 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max2024

Max2024

Contribution Points : 7537
Forum Reputation : 57

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 6:58 pm

aphid wrote:
Max2024 wrote:
aphid wrote:

"White"
"Promising future"

One race will always be discriminated against and oppressed just for another to thrive, and the rest will be forgotten. There's nothing you can do about it but accept that you will never be shown the respect your grandparents and great-grandparents were shown for being the "superior" ones.

I guess thats true. A really equal society has certainly never happened and will probably stay a fantasy of utopia.

SuperspooksteR and aphid like this post

Back to top Go down
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 30693
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what's the link in your bio counting down to?

aphid

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 9:45 pm

distant99 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what's the link in your bio counting down to?
It's actually counting up, days I've been sober
Back to top Go down
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 30693
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 9:58 pm

aphid wrote:
distant99 wrote:

Oh damn, I didn't pay close enough attention. Congrats : )

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 15107
Forum Reputation : 148

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:40 pm

aphid wrote:
distant99 wrote:
Yeah congrats on getting sober !

Hope you can make it a full year and longer !

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed   How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Trouble Would E&D get if they just fled after bombs failed
Page 1 of 1