Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).

Go down 
+2
browneyes11
Jenn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Empty
PostSubject: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:56 am

The Boston Bomber received the death penalty. Even though the crime took place in Massachusetts (where they do not have the death penalty), he was charged by the federal government. So, the death penalty would apply for him, and that is exactly what he got.

He will probably be transferred to Indiana to await execution. That could take years though.

Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84444
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Do you agree with the death penalty for this case?

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Yes, I do.

Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 5:03 pm

Can't stand this little brat, really. I usually find cases like this interesting but not with him. The media rarely talks about him anymore and maybe it's for the best, just throw away the key and let him rot, I doubt the death penalty thing is ever going to go through, look at Ramirez, he was on death row for decades. And these girls over at Tumblr who start their whole 'holmies' thing with him is just pathetic, he doesn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 149209
Forum Reputation : 2629

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 6:55 pm

CharlesWhitman wrote:
Can't stand this little brat, really. I usually find cases like this interesting but not with him. The media rarely talks about him anymore and maybe it's for the best, just throw away the key and let him rot, I doubt the death penalty thing is ever going to go through, look at Ramirez, he was on death row for decades. And these girls over at Tumblr who start their whole 'holmies' thing with him is just pathetic, he doesn't deserve it.

Both brothers were jocks. The younger brother (the one on trial) was on the Cambridge wrestling team for three years. The older brother was an amateur boxer who dreamed of going pro.

The older brother married a young blonde woman. She converted to Islam and had his baby.

PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96366
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:08 am

I must say that I feel sorry for both brothers as well as the victims.
Sure, it's not a justification for what they did but they were both brought up in an environment of fanaticism and they both threw their lives away at very young ages in a totally misguided idea of loyalty to their religion.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101601
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:32 pm

I tend to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], at least for the younger brother. He must have felt an insane amount of pressure to assist his older brother in anything that would be thought to further the cause, so to speak. This doesn't justify what they did, and certainly I feel worse for the victims than I do for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).   Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston Bomber Trial (Live Updates).
Page 1 of 1