Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Empty
PostSubject: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just incase the link fails: its says at the bottom of the front cover of Dillon and Eric "the guy secret that made them kill". I read most of Dylan's diaries and never seen anything about him crushing on a man. Also, in the movie "Cage the Elephant" there is a scene of them getting it on, in the shower. What is this gay agenda all about?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150615
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:39 am

Gay people want everyone to be gay. But we have to be more than gay - we have to be fabulous.

We all have to eat lots of grilled chicken and work out obsessively (six-packs are good, eight-packs are better); wear tight, trendy clothes from Banana Republic; moisten our skin; manscape; and watch shows like True Blood, starring Joe Manganiello.

So, in protest against this vile agenda, I eat foods like pizza, hamburgers, and chocolate-chip-cookie-cough ice cream and I never work out; I wear baggy, outdated clothes from JCPenney; I let my skin dry out; I keep my chest (and back) as hairy as God made them; and I watch Robot Chicken and American Dad!.

Contribution Points : 82317
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:08 am

Dare to be un-fabulous, LPorter. I applaud your efforts to the cause.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:15 am

Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream would be really good if they didn't put chocolate chips in it. Like if it were just the vanilla ice cream with the cookie dough. Same thing with mint chocolate chip, if it were just the mint flavored ice cream, it would taste great. But they have to ruin everything by putting chocolate chips into it!

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:17 am

ellie z wrote:
Dare to be un-fabulous, LPorter. I applaud your efforts to the cause.

I shall fight them in the leather bars, I shall fight them in the bathhouses, I shall fight them in the gyms and the health spas, I shall fight them in the malls; I shall never wax.

I shall never look like Joe Manganiello:

I shall be glad to look like this guy:

...for he is a Man, not a Manscaped Pansy.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97565
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:47 am

There's a statement made by some witness that he once talked with Dylan on a chat and Dylan described himself as bisexual.

This has nto been substantiated and Dylan kept refering to girls in his diary.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Dylan'sgirl

Dylan'sgirl

Contribution Points : 81694
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:20 am

Made up bull if you ask me.
If I remember correctly Dylan wasn't too happy about pulling the NBK with Eric. If they were gay I think the whole story would be different!

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:22 am

Dylan'sgirl wrote:
Made up bull if you ask me.
If I remember correctly Dylan wasn't too happy about pulling the NBK with Eric. If they were gay I think the whole story would be different!

Has a gay kid ever done a Columbine?

Gay kids do kill themselves, but I haven't seen one shoot up his high school.

Also, nowadays all we hear about is gay bullying, as if that's the only kind there is. I guess it's still okay to bully goths, emos, and other "freaks," as long as they're straight?
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97565
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:10 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

Has a gay kid ever done a Columbine?

Gay kids do kill themselves, but I haven't seen one shoot up his high school.

Also, nowadays all we hear about is gay bullying, as if that's the only kind there is. I guess it's still okay to bully goths, emos, and other "freaks," as long as they're straight?

Possibly Adam Lanza.

There was a 1960s shooting where Donna, a lesbian girl shot and killed a guy and then wounded some other people who supposedly were pushing her girlfriend around.

There were unsubstantiated reports that Hepnarova was a lesbian. Certainly not the case, but she might have possibly been bisexual.

Also, wasn't Wiliams gay? Or came out of the closet in prison at least?

Eitehr way, homosexuals are a minority in the general population, depending on who you believe they are 4%-0.3% of the general populatio. So its not really surprising most shootings are made by straight people. That's just statistics.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda   New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this: Just a quick question about the gay agenda
Page 1 of 1