Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their shirts.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 85489
Forum Reputation : 80

Their shirts. Empty
PostSubject: Their shirts.   Their shirts. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:51 pm

I know I'm probably wasting my time here, but is it mentioned anywhere in the 11k where they got the shirts? Did they get them online or were they custom made at a local store in Littleton? I know their attire wasnt nearly as important to the investigation as where they acquired the weapons, amou, and bomb material. You would think though there would be evidence on where they bought them or an interview with the person who sold them to the boys. I just think it would be interesting to know how they got them and what amount of money was spent on them. The boys cared just as much about how they looked that day as their act of NBK. I'd be interesting to know how much trouble they went through and the amount of cash they spent to attain their military look for NBk. I believe the creation of these two "monsters" E and D wanted to be is just as important as the monstrous acts they committed. It wasnt Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold who attacked Columbine that day, it was Reb and Vodka. The shirts were in their eyes an important part of creating those characters they wished to be.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 88932
Forum Reputation : 70

Their shirts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their shirts.   Their shirts. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 8:53 pm

I have always wondered that.

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 84565
Forum Reputation : 3

Their shirts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their shirts.   Their shirts. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
The boys cared just as much about how they looked that day as their act of NBK. I'd be interesting to know how much trouble they went through and the amount of cash they spent to attain their military look for NBk. I believe the creation of these two "monsters" E and D wanted to be is just as important as the monstrous acts they committed. It wasnt Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold who attacked Columbine that day, it was Reb and Vodka. The shirts were in their eyes an important part of creating those characters they wished to be.

Great post. In addition to the points you make, I know that Eric made a note to himself to get a haircut before NBK. That's how much appearances meant to him. I think Columbine would be way less of a cultural phenomenon if they had not dressed for effect.

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 85489
Forum Reputation : 80

Their shirts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their shirts.   Their shirts. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Gustopoet2 wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
The boys cared just as much about how they looked that day as their act of NBK. I'd be interesting to know how much trouble they went through and the amount of cash they spent to attain their military look for NBk. I believe the creation of these two "monsters" E and D wanted to be is just as important as the monstrous acts they committed. It wasnt Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold who attacked Columbine that day, it was Reb and Vodka. The shirts were in their eyes an important part of creating those characters they wished to be.

Great post. In addition to the points you make, I know that Eric made a note to himself to get a haircut before NBK. That's how much appearances meant to him. I think Columbine would be way less of a cultural phenomenon if they had not dressed for effect.  

Oh for sure. Everyone wanted to know how two normal boys could hide their violent personalities. The public eats that stuff up. The truth is though that Eric and Dylan created characters to carry out the massacre. They had been known as Reb and Vodka to everyone for a while, so when the day came it was much easier to fall back to those personalities. In their minds they weren't E and D which Im sure made it much easier to commit murder without feeling guilt. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were wimp losers. Reb and Vodka were warrior terrorists. I think the characters they created internally are what allowed them to rampage through the school full force with explosives. School shootings had happened before and continue to happen, but Columbine continues to stand out even among shootings with more victims. Its the meticulous creation of Reb and Vodka as well as the shocking level of violence they intended and did unleash.
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer

Rebdoomer

Contribution Points : 81653
Forum Reputation : 0

Their shirts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their shirts.   Their shirts. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:22 am

They had them custom made in a shop called "Customized Teez" at Southwest Plaza. The shop is still there.

Sponsored content

Their shirts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their shirts.   Their shirts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their shirts.
Page 1 of 1