Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you have t-shirts related to killers?

Go down 
+19
hikikomori
Arkan
RandoKiwi32
Can-Kashi
Koschei
NookAndCranny
NEXT STEP UP
humanity is overrated
Drum$tick
DevilishManiac
Nelson216
DarkNight
incelgnorance
Saoradh
Jenn
Killisaki
Primate Murder
Adzybear
Kinkeloukaitis
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44230
Forum Reputation : 102

Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have this one

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 5:12 pm

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:18 pm

Yes, I bought the same Terrorist shirt from Bounty Hunter Inc that Steven Kazmierczak wore during his shooting, as well as a couple other shirts from the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 9:55 am

I've got 3 Columbine t-shirts (one from killersneverdie, one from Hate Couture, & the other one from amazon)
I'll post pictures when I'll be back at home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 10:48 am

No ... and I don't think I'll ever have, but maybe some KMFDM t-shirts just because i like the band
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 61111
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 4:51 pm

I got the Black T Shirt with red WRATH on the front about 2 years ago. I came to the fact of how stupid it was and binned it about 6 months ago. For some reason I felt bad for Dylan. My opinion has changed and I threw it into the bin. Maybe I thought I was being Edgy and not giving a fuck. I am a male & 40 years old. No idea what I was thinking. My girlfriend pointed out how weird it was. She was right!

Can't even believe I had the balls to own up to this....

sindydee, 12GaugeGod, Kartoffeln and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 7:23 pm

HURRIKANE wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Yes, I bought the same Terrorist shirt from Bounty Hunter Inc that Steven Kazmierczak wore during his shooting, as well as a couple other shirts from the site.

Nice. I've considering picking one of them up in the past but was a bit discouraged since it had seemed like the site hadn't been updated in awhile. How long did it take to ship out?
All of them took a month to get here, but then again, I chose standard shipping and I live in a state that's nearly on the exact opposite side of the country from Bounty Hunter, which is stationed in California. They do have a phone number and email address in the Contact section of the site if you have any questions.

Last edited by SavageGlocker on Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 2:16 am

No

Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42593
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 7:17 am

No

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 7:20 am

Not a t-shirt, no, but I do have a red hoodie that I got in 2012 from the Dylan Klebold website that is now shut down. On the front it says something like "Stop school shootings" and on the back, it says "15 not 13 bullying is abuse". It's still in my closet and I doubt I'll ever wear it, but I'll always keep it. It was expensive too. $50-$60, if I remember correctly.

Carnifex879, Kinkeloukaitis, Employer_Square and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38279
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 5:14 pm

"Natural Selection" & Killers Never Die "The Monsters Next Door" Shirts

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 27999
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 5:26 pm

No to be honest I find it quite cringey, and I would never be able to wear it in public because I feel like that would be disrespectful and icky. (Unless it was a memorial shirt honoring the victims)

Koltin, Employer_Square, H_8725, perfumechick178 and dreadfuletiquette like this post

humanity is overrated dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DarkNight

Contribution Points : 25655

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 11:53 pm

No shirt, but I have a mask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 12:57 am

DarkNight wrote:
No shirt, but I have a mask

what does that look like
Back to top Go down
Nelson216

Nelson216

Contribution Points : 19845

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 7:24 pm

I have a shirt "natural selection"
Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20720

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 2:17 am

Nope, that shit will get you on a list

Koltin and NookAndCranny like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 10:25 pm

Last edited by HollowPointRose on Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27962
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 3:28 am

HollowPointRose wrote:
Yeah lol. One of them had a really funny username so I got it printed on a t-shirt. It’s decently obscure so no one can call me out on it.

What is the username called?
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32149
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 7:43 pm

Nelson216 wrote:
I have a shirt "natural selection"
based
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:57 am

I've got a Natural Selection shirt. It's really comfy.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 12:22 pm

NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
I've got a Natural Selection shirt. It's really comfy.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 12:25 pm

DevilishManiac wrote:
Nope, that shit will get you on a list
For me that's like pissing in the ocean
Back to top Go down
NookAndCranny

NookAndCranny

Contribution Points : 19030

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 1:26 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
No to be honest I find it quite cringey, and I would never be able to wear it in public because I feel like that would be disrespectful and icky. (Unless it was a memorial shirt honoring the victims)

To be fair, some clothing can look really dope (e.g. WRATH shirt) without the context of it. (I'm in EU, casually wearing WRATH shirt, nobody cares because no one knows about Columbine where I live or don't mind)

As for the disrespectful part, it really depends where you wear it. I wouldn't wear that shirt if I was in the US (and UK?) for example... I also wear it in honor of the victims and the shooters (Klebold)

Also, I saw someone at a party a few years ago with this shirt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+ some people wearing shirts like "DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?" (although this one wasn't columbine related i think? because the guy was kind of crazy and pretty old)

The fashion sense of my city is kind of dark, edgy, stupid and luxurious...

Last edited by NookAndCranny on Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just got reminded of a memory)

Spoobie likes this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 2:35 pm

NookAndCranny wrote:

+ some people wearing shirts like "DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?" (although this one wasn't columbine related i think? because the guy was kind of crazy and pretty old)
I think it could be reference to the 2015 Umpqua Community College shooting where the Perpetrator Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer asked people if they were 'Christian'
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30984
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 8:08 pm

It's more of a true crime t-shirt then a Killer one but i do own a Charles Manson mugshot t-shirt that I bought when i was seventeen for some reason only worn out and about in public two times. ( Here's the picture by the way)

Can-Kashi

Contribution Points : 17050

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 1:26 am

I have a both a Wrath and Natural Selection shirt (I custom made them with cloth paint, and they're both s*** looking), I also have a "НЕНАВИСТЬ" (Vladislav R.) shirt that I ordered off Amazon as well.  I don't wear them in public for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
RandoKiwi32

RandoKiwi32

Contribution Points : 10108
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 4:26 pm

FTP got really big early on because they had a whole columbine collection. They had this shirt, and a recreation of the Natural Selection shirt and a Wrath shirt as well. They now go for lots of money and super rare. Zac, the creator of the brand has since distanced himself from the more edgy tshirt designs and I believe he says he regrets making these ones.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24596
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 5:17 pm

I have the same mask that Ilnaz Galyaviev wore. Never wore it in public, i custom print it myself, honestly im planning to sell it. I don't see myself wearing it anywhere. What is worse is that i've seen 2 people wearing the same mask he wore.

Back to top Go down
hikikomori

hikikomori

Contribution Points : 12874

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 7:27 pm

i have
- nine inch nail shirt that dylan wore (the downward spiral one)
- natural selection shirt (i think the font is wrong, but i dont know what the font was supposed to be)
- 'its our time to rise' andrew blaze shirt (i used paint to mimic the writing)

i have plans to get a wrath shirt and the ненависть shirt , but the store that does custom printed shirts near me charges $45+ for it

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43729
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 7:52 pm

I dont and I doubt I ever will due to the risk factor that's associated with wearing a shirt like that. Fucking imagine wearing a WRATH or NATURAL SELECTION tshirt out in public and someone recognising where that's from. You're fucked. Capital F Fucked.
With that being said, however, I would like to have a Keep The Peace hoodie or tshirt like the one Sam Woodward wore when he got arrested. It looks good and nobody will get the reference. But holy shit, the prices are fucking outrageous. $25 for a hat, $30 for a tshirt and $60 for a hoodie. Fucking ridiculous.

NEXT STEP UP, vril and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24596
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 4:53 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
I dont and I doubt I ever will due to the risk factor that's associated with wearing a shirt like that. Fucking imagine wearing a WRATH or NATURAL SELECTION tshirt out in public and someone recognising where that's from. You're fucked. Capital F Fucked.
With that being said, however, I would like to have a Keep The Peace hoodie or tshirt like the one Sam Woodward wore when he got arrested. It looks good and nobody will get the reference. But holy shit, the prices are fucking outrageous. $25 for a hat, $30 for a tshirt and $60 for a hoodie. Fucking ridiculous.
I agree, the embarassment of wearing that would be big, plus problem with people

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Millsart

Millsart

Contribution Points : 8051

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 6:51 am

I have an AoLeeT dOOd shirt, Dylan Klebold wore a custom made shirt with the same text on the back of it

lifelover likes this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43539
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 6:52 am

I mean I have a Burzum shirt lmao

Hopelessness likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not Killers ik but I want these 2 shirts so bad.
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19383
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 11:43 am

i got a shirt when i did the run for remembrance 5k at chs. it's got a columbine on it and says '17th annual run for remembrance, columbine high school' it's one of my dearest possessions currently

ANOMIC, RandoKiwi32 and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 2:30 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 2:57 pm

TilikumTyke223 wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Fucking imagine wearing a WRATH or NATURAL SELECTION tshirt out in public and someone recognising where that's from. You're fucked. Capital F Fucked.

"Nice shirt, you wanna team up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have t-shirts related to killers?   Do you have t-shirts related to killers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have t-shirts related to killers?
Page 1 of 1