Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass killers who were related by blood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19884
Forum Reputation : 156

Mass killers who were related by blood Empty
PostSubject: Mass killers who were related by blood   Mass killers who were related by blood Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 10:56 pm

Robert Francis Mone (1976 Carstairs Murders) Robert Christopher Mone (1979 Dundee Murders)

On 30th November, 1976 Mone broke out of the The State Hospital  in Carstairs with his alleged boyfriend Thomas McCulloch. Mone murdered fellow patient, Ian Simpson also known as Iain Simpson, nursing officer, Neil McLellan, and police officer, Constable George Taylor, Mone and McCulloch was arrested and both were given life whole-life-tariffs. three-years-later in January, 1979, Mone's father, Robert Christopher "Sonny" Mone, murdered Agnes Robertson Waugh, 87, Catherine Millar, 29, and Jane Simpson, 70, in a flat in Kinghorne Road, Dundee the body's were suffocated and dismembered and left in the flat. Mone was convicted and was given three life-sentences-with-a-minimum-of-15-years Mone was murdered by fellow inmate Anthony John Currie in 1983 aged-56 

Robert Francis Mone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Christopher Mone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who were related by blood   Mass killers who were related by blood Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 11:03 pm

Robert and Michael Bever killed most of their family and plotted to become serial mass killers together.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Fedz-Manz likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25838
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who were related by blood   Mass killers who were related by blood Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:37 am

Antonio and Emilio Izquierdo who did the Puerto Hurraco shooting,they were brothers

Farhan Towhid and Tanvir Towhid killed their family and commited suicide, they were brothers

They are not direct mass murderers, but intellectual murderers, Antônio Lopes de Oliveira and Thiago Belchior, paid some hitmens to kill their family
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16797
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who were related by blood   Mass killers who were related by blood Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 7:19 am

Peruvian serial killer Pedro Pablo Nakada Ludeña killed up to 25 people between 2005-2006.

His brother, Vayron Jonathan Nakada Ludeña would go on a three day knifing spree in Japan in 2015, killing 6 people.

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who were related by blood   Mass killers who were related by blood Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:04 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Peruvian serial killer Pedro Pablo Nakada Ludeña killed up to 25 people between 2005-2006.

His brother, Vayron Jonathan Nakada Ludeña would go on a three day knifing spree in Japan in 2015, killing 6 people.

Pablo is a serial killer
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16797
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who were related by blood   Mass killers who were related by blood Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:13 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:

Pablo is a serial killer

I know, that's why I wrote "Peruvian serial killer" Cool
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who were related by blood   Mass killers who were related by blood Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:19 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:

Pablo is a serial killer

I know, that's why I wrote "Peruvian serial killer" Cool

yes but I'm sure the title refers to mass murderers who had other family members who commited mass murders, If not, you could have added one of the daughter's of Masumi Hayashi (japanese mass poisoner) who commited a murder-suicide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass killers who were related by blood   Mass killers who were related by blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass killers who were related by blood
Page 1 of 1