Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disabled mass killers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 35072
Forum Reputation : 359

Disabled mass killers Empty
PostSubject: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 9:45 am

Any disabled attempted/mass killers?

The most recent example was Michael Harpon who was deaf.

James Huberty was a minor example.

EDIT: I mean physically disabled.

Last edited by AmericaMan on Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 1:08 pm

Like you previously mentioned, Kim Dae-Han, and Arthur Akers, who had only one arm.

Pedro Rosa da Conceição and Lourenço Pereira Mauricio, two epileptics, though I don't know if epilepsy counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 9:36 pm

Martin Bryant was retarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 9:53 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Martin Bryant was retarded.

But it did not affect his ability to commit one of the biggest mass shootings ever.
Back to top Go down
diabolus
Top Contributor
diabolus

Contribution Points : 23332
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 7:05 am

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:
Like you previously mentioned, Kim Dae-Han, and Arthur Akers, who had only one arm.

Pedro Rosa da Conceição and Lourenço Pereira Mauricio, two epileptics, though I don't know if epilepsy counts.
I wonder if Arthur Akers reloaded or just discarded the guns when they ran out. He must've been ripped to fire a double barrel one handed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 43026
Forum Reputation : 227
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 4:51 am

Jeong Soo Paek, who shot and killed 4 people at a spa, had one eye.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 16877
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 1:30 am

Jin Ruchao who was responsible for the bombings in Shijiazhuang on 16 March 2001, killing 108 people, was deaf since the age of eight due to an ear infection.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Carnifex879, Primate Murder, diabolus, Employer_Square and dyonqqr like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 1:18 am

John M. Goins who killed 6 people on March 18, 1926 with a revolver, before killing himself, didnt have a leg. In 1911, while working as a Inspector of locomotives, he got one of his legs cut off near the ankle, after falling under the wheels in a passenger train. The insurance companies held off paying him, because he made recently a lot of accident insurance. He put them and the railroad company in a legal suit, he lost and was considered a insurance fraud and that he purposely throw himself to the train and losing his foot to collect the insurance money.

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

QuestionMark, Carnifex879, Primate Murder, diabolus and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 14936
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 2:03 am

Dylan Quick, who injured 14 at Lone Star College–CyFair with an x-acto knife and a scalpel, was deaf from birth and had a cochlear implant.

Carnifex879 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Contribution Points : 4542
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Adam Lanza had autism
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Adam Lanza had autism
I personally wouldn’t count mental illnesses/disorders like Autism, except for ones that leave someone severely disabled, like mental retardation (mentally disabled). In that case, I’d include Martin Bryant as “disabled” since he had an IQ of 66.

Employer_Square likes this post

Light Yagami dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:23 pm

Adam Lanza had autism
I personally wouldn’t count mental illnesses/disorders like Autism, except for ones that leave someone severely disabled, like mental retardation (mentally disabled). In that case, I’d include Martin Bryant as “disabled” since he had an IQ of 66.

I have severe autism
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Decemberxp

Contribution Points : 1676

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 10:06 pm

I have severe autism
But Adam didn't. Adam had aspergers syndrome. Adams aspergers impaired his functioning and life in general, but was still able to speak coherently, operate a car, do his own grocery shopping, play complex video games and obviously operate a firearm.

I have aspergers syndrome, which causes only marginal impairment to my life, and I wouldn't count myself as disabled.

That aside, this is a non-issue, seeing as OP is referring to physical disablements.

Carnifex879, margaflor and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 11:35 pm

Adam had severe autism he had MULTIPLE anime wives and was probably a weeaboo

Light Yagami likes this post

QuestionMark, Carnifex879 and Employer_Square dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 11:49 pm

Adam had severe autism he had MULTIPLE anime wives and was probably a weeaboo
Dude, that's not even close to being "disabled". He had some serious mental problems, but was still sane and decently functioning. And I also just checked the first post in this thread, it's for physically disabled shooters. But regardless, Adam wasn't disabled to the point where he couldn't handle himself whatsoever.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 1:17 am

Cope ig

Light Yagami likes this post

QuestionMark, Carnifex879 and Employer_Square dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 3:18 am

I'm unsure how much this qualifies, but Xu Taoran, the 2017 Xuzhou kindergarten bomber, suffered suffered from “vegetative nervous function disturbances, a disorder that can cause heart and breathing problems."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 9:04 pm

Daniil Monakhov had congenital heart disease and bronchial asthma, which due to those health problems, he couldn't join the armed forces. I don't know if it really fit here, tbh, but it is better than putting mental disorders here. I guess

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 8:02 pm

Ralph Best (1963 Paterson School shooting) was epileptic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 10:58 pm

Min Yingjun (2012 Chenpeng Village Primary School stabbing) suffered from epileptic seizures.
Jeong Sang-jin (Gangnam-gu, 2008) occasionally suffered from severe headaches due to suicide attempts in middle school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 2891

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 3:19 am

Eric Harris had Pectus Excavatum which is a condition where a person's breastbone is sunken into their chest he had surgery for the issue shortly before starting High School.

dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 3:53 am

These tend to stretch the term "disabled," but they seem to be relevant:
- Wellington de Oliveira had a limp.
- Eric Harris had a leg birth defect.
- Kip Kinkel had a learning disorder, if I recall correctly.
- Robert Poulin had a chest deformity (pectus carinatum, a protruding chest, the opposite of Harris's pectus excavatum.)
- Anton Pettersson had a chest deformity (pectus carinatum too.)
- Robert Poulin, Patrick Lizotte, Luke Woodham, possibly Jon Romano, and Andrew Wurst had poor eyesight.
- Nathaniel Brazill, Amy Bishop, and Duane Morrison had asthma.
- Larry Harmon had a "slight handicap as the result of a bout of polio as a child."
- Brenda Spencer had a "seizure disorder."
(Source.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 4:36 pm

Patrick Purdy was slightly retarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowardlycorpse

Contribution Points : 4291

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 3:58 am

Peter Akulonis was deaf in one ear and had facial paralysis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 2:44 am

Xu Ximei (Mazhan primary school stabbing, 2 killed, 4 wounded) was mentally disabled or "challenged."
(Source.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 2891

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:51 am

Dale Cregan (Manchester 2012) - has one eye

Disabled mass killers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: