Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disabled mass killers

Go down 
+28
Tropical
Amokauliflower
CanIHelpYou
xDarkRazoR
Licht
buffalobill91
ZAVANZK
Carnations
Kaynhyde
Ghost_Of_Pekka
Darkness
vril
Rosie1756
Samson
Ben
ZELLAweistDAY3
NEXT STEP UP
lognifiiskurk
Engel
Mr Bubbless
cowardlycorpse
Koschei
Decemberxp
Light Yagami
dyonqqr
Killisaki
Carnifex879
Primate Murder
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22754
Forum Reputation : 844

Disabled mass killers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 3:32 pm

Isabell.Sholl wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:
Muhammed Kamel al-Jabari had terminal cáncer when he did his attack

Jeffrey Mumper was Diagnosed with cancer 2 times, was Diagnosed with cancer recently when he did his attack

Zellaweist was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer 3 times before going on a rampage in hospital and injuring 2 nurses in the buttocks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

U need to stop being so autistic and making new accounts every other week to spam info about absolute nobodies who killed like 2 people 25 years ago. Find a new hobby dude like actually, you're like 15 and are wasting your youth obsessing over mass killers.

Darkness and xDarkRazoR like this post

name dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Isabell.Sholl

Isabell.Sholl

Contribution Points : 6717
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:03 pm

vril wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:

Jeffrey Mumper was Diagnosed with cancer 2 times, was Diagnosed with cancer recently when he did his attack

Zellaweist was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer 3 times before going on a rampage in hospital and injuring 2 nurses in the buttocks.

U need to stop being so autistic and making new accounts every other week to spam info about absolute nobodies who killed like 2 people 25 years ago. Find a new hobby dude like actually, you're like 15 and are wasting your youth obsessing over mass killers.

I'm 17 and probably in the opinion of others i wasted my youth years ago, anyways i don't believe in that conception of the youth, Age is just a number of how long you've been living here, there are hundreds of kids who live like they're 30 and hundreds of adults who live like they're 15, i know people don't care About these cases but i'm thinking in future, not present

Darkness and name like this post

vril, xDarkRazoR and Arkan dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:05 pm

Isabell.Sholl wrote:
vril wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:

I'm 17 and probably in the opinion of others i wasted my youth years ago, anyways i don't believe in that conception of the youth, Age is just a number of how long you've been living here, there are hundreds of kids who live like they're 30 and hundreds of adults who live like they're 15, i know people don't care About these cases but i'm thinking in future, not present
No one will ever care bitch
Back to top Go down
Isabell.Sholl

Isabell.Sholl

Contribution Points : 6717
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:11 pm

Saboteur wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:
vril wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:

No one will ever care bitch

Yes sir -_•
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37262
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 11:53 am

Connor Sturgeon was transracial (white skin, black inside his antifa soul)

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

Contribution Points : 3647
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 2:20 pm

All of them were and will remain disabled. The only reason they did attacks is because they couldn’t live in the world. That is disability.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disabled mass killers   Disabled mass killers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disabled mass killers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3