Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about Radioactive Clothing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101076
Forum Reputation : 0

Question about Radioactive Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Question about Radioactive Clothing   Question about Radioactive Clothing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 pm

This has probably been discussed in depth elsewhere, but since we no longer have access to that info...

Who were the others in Radioactive Clothing? I felt like "the new guy" was Mike V., something about the way he dressed and the way he walked, but I don't know for sure. And I don't even have a guess as far as the other one.

On a side note, I crack up every time Eric is like "What the fuck is your name?" I probably watched that specific part like 6 times.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118045
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Question about Radioactive Clothing   Question about Radioactive Clothing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Erik Veik as 'Tex' and Mike V. as 'Bowski' and Eric Harris as 'Tiger'?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Radioactive Clothing   Question about Radioactive Clothing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:55 am

I think it's "Taggart," not "Tiger." It's the last name of the main character in the Doom novels: Flynn Taggart.

I wonder what Dylan's name was supposed to be, if his character even had one.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118045
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Question about Radioactive Clothing   Question about Radioactive Clothing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:16 am

FredPete wrote:
I think it's "Taggart," not "Tiger." It's the last name of the main character in the Doom novels: Flynn Taggart.

I wonder what Dylan's name was supposed to be, if his character even had one.

Yes, I think you're right. After listening to it again, that is what it sounds like Dylan is saying. And I always wondered what his name was supposed to be as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Radioactive Clothing   Question about Radioactive Clothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Radioactive Clothing
Page 1 of 1