I decided to share my latest work here on the forum:
Radioactive Clothing (1080P - 50 FPS) [MEGA link]
I used DAIN to double to frame of the video from 25 FPS to 50 and Topaz Video Enhaner for Upscaling it into a 1080p-ish resolution.
This one was a heck of a nightmare, because everything what could go wrong in a process like this had happened with me. Incorrect frame interpolations, out of synch audios, almost frying my system with non-compatible API tool, etc.
So long story short, the resolution is a little odd, because of the problems what forced me to render it like this. But I still think, that this is a nice work overall.