Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The january incident

Go down 
+4
em81
lol
afrrs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 80183
Forum Reputation : 0

The january incident Empty
PostSubject: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:38 am

In january 1998 Eric and Dylan broke into a van . Correct me if im wrong but was the van open ? I think i read somewhere that they tried to broke the window with a stone , so its was closed , right ?
Was dylan that tried that or was eric ? I read somewhere it was dylan .
Who gave the idea to broke into the van in the first place ? Both ? Im sure this info is on the 11 k files but im not sure .
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102797
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 7:05 am

Van was closed, and locked. Eric kept look out at his car, while Dylan tried breaking in. He found a huge rock, and broke the window.

We don't know who came up with the idea first, but I really think it was Dylan. He seemed to be more of a negative influence on Eric IMO. Eric followed Dylan on many things.
Back to top Go down
afrrs

afrrs

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 7:12 am

lol wrote:
Van was closed, and locked. Eric kept look out at his car, while Dylan tried breaking in. He found a huge rock, and broke the window.

We don't know who came up with the idea first, but I really think it was Dylan. He seemed to be more of a negative influence on Eric IMO. Eric followed Dylan on many things.

yes , i think it was dylan too , i have read it somewhere .

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79431

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:47 am

Eric said Dylan came up with the idea to the cops.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101274
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:00 pm

LOL and you believe eric... because he never lied...? eric said it was dylans idea and first he didn´t want it. and dylan said it was the idea of both. hm i don´t know...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Since Eric was the one driving, I'm more inclined to think it was Eric's idea. He'd be the one who was paying attention more to the road and such. And the fact that he tried to pin all the blame on Dylan is a bit odd too. Although, I think this happened in Dylan's neighborhood. So maybe Dylan would be more familiar with the area and where people park their cars.

Either way they were both in on it. They probably would have gotten away with it too if they didn't decide to pull over on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere to see what they had stolen. They should've just waited until they were back to Eric's house and pulled into the garage or something.

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79431

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:46 pm

em81 wrote:
LOL and you believe eric... because he never lied...? eric said it was dylans idea and first he didn´t want it. and dylan said it was the idea of both. hm i don´t know...

I didn't say I believed Eric. I just said what that Eric told the cops that it was Dylan's idea.

But if it wasn't Dylan's idea, then Eric blamed Dylan to save his own ass or atleast reduce his own part in it.

Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 6:47 pm

em81 wrote:
Never said I believed Eric, did I?

I said Dylan probably came up with the idea first. Eric spots the car, and Dylan asks Eric "if we should do it". Eric goes on to say "Sure. Let's do it." Eric's story was Dylan asks Eric, and Eric responds the first time saying "no", but then decides to go along with it. I doubt this. I think the minute Dylan asked Eric was all up for it.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101899
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:29 am

I know from my juvenile delinquent days 99.9% of the things we did was come up by both of us. It might have been "Hey Eric... Did you see that shit he had in his car? Let's steal it" thus it was his idea. BUT Eric would have had to have been like "Ok".
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:39 pm

deathmedic wrote:
I know from my juvenile delinquent days 99.9% of the things we did was come up by both of us. It might have been "Hey Eric... Did you see that shit he had in his car? Let's steal it" thus it was his idea. BUT Eric would have had to have been like "Ok".
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102213
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Side question, but do we know that Eric and Dylan didn't get away with other break-ins or acts of theft that were unremarked upon?

They surely engaged in lots of delinquent behavior that we never learned of.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101899
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 9:23 pm

I'm almost certain the did a bunch of other car robings. TPing houses ect is somethign that wouldn't get you into too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
gumshoe

Contribution Points : 80681

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:41 pm

lasttrain wrote:
Side question, but do we know that Eric and Dylan didn't get away with other break-ins or acts of theft that were unremarked upon?

If they did a lot of other car break-ins, wouldn't it most likely be in their journals somewhere?
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 11:45 pm

gumshoe wrote:
lasttrain wrote:

If they did a lot of other car break-ins, wouldn't it most likely be in their journals somewhere?
Bingo. We're all aware Eric was a little show off. We all know he wanted to appear like a huge bad ass to everyone, and would write all that crap on his website, like he did with, "Rebel Missions"

They just vandalized from their 10th grade year, until taking a huge step by breaking into a vehicle in their junior year.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102213
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 1:53 am

Well there is a big gap in Eric's journal where he doesn't write about anything. Also, did he ever write about the computer hacking, stealing laptops, or shooting kids with BB guns?
Back to top Go down
afrrs

afrrs

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:12 am

lasttrain wrote:
Well there is a big gap in Eric's journal where he doesn't write about anything. Also, did he ever write about the computer hacking, stealing laptops, or shooting kids with BB guns?
I think he did , in his website i think he mentions card fraud .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The january incident   The january incident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The january incident
Page 1 of 1