Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leytonstone terrorist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolovliv

lolovliv

Contribution Points : 78219
Forum Reputation : 0

Leytonstone terrorist Empty
PostSubject: Leytonstone terrorist   Leytonstone terrorist Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Damn... I'm from North London, not East, but I fear that there'll be more terror attacks this month

1 seriously harmed and 2 minor injuries
Let's hope they pull through tonight

Edit: One witness statement

“So as I was going to Leytonstone station, was dressed to go to Christmas dinner with people from work … I just saw a lot of people running but I ignored it and kept walking to get my train, but suddenly what I saw I couldn’t believe my eyes and what I saw was one guy with a knife and a dead guy on the floor.”

“I was so scared I ran for my life. After a good 10-15 minutes police came and got the guy and arrested him. And as he was coming out this is what he said ‘This is what happens when you f*** with mother Syria all of your blood will be spilled,’” the witness claimed.

Leytonstone terrorist
Page 1 of 1