Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS

Go down 
+4
Fatheroftwo
fatlittleparasite
eli27
deathmedic
8 posters
AuthorMessage

ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Empty
PostSubject: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Post edited by: Jenn (Personal address removed)

It is against our rules to give out any personal information on this board be it yours or anyone from Columbine.

Please read our rules before making any more posts on this board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101899
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:31 am

Wow... Really what was the point of posting this... It's not like someones going to drive over and and do anything.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83607
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:46 pm

deathmedic wrote:
Wow... Really what was the point of posting this... It's not like someones going to drive over and and do anything.

yeah, if the real address was ever put here before Jenn edited, whats the point? the only reason people would have to contact him is either gonna be malicious or just annoying

Contribution Points : 97727
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:34 pm

Booooooooooo.

Go Jenn!
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83288
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Never a good idea to post a personal address.. not to mention that Rocky is the last person anybody wants to mess with. Voluntarily walking into the Lion's den is not recommended nor who you wanna be.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:09 pm

For those wondering. Yes, it was an actual physical address to his private home. This is absolutely not allowed on this forum. It doesn't matter if it is Rocky or not. He deserves his privacy just like everyone else. If he gets harassed or something it's not gonna be because someone here was giving out his information. And it's well known that the boys had problems with him and may have felt that he was partially responsible for the bullying they got at Columbine. Discussing him and what went on at Columbine is one thing but to put his address and links to personal profiles up so that people can do God only knows what is a completely other thing and it's not gonna happen here.

I edited the post for the time being so that the user didn't just up and post it again if I deleted it.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96591
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Besides the fact that I agree that it's wrong to post addresses here, Rocky has made it plain over the years with the few comments he has made regarding E &D and the tragedy that he either doesn't feel guilty over what he has done or doesn't feel like he did anything wrong or maybe it's a combination of both .
I doubt that even a hundred (or more) angry letters would make him feel any differently all these years later.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150666
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Fun facts about Rocky:

Rocky Hoffschneider killed someone years *after* he graduated from Columbine.

He ran over some guy with his snowmobile. Afterward, the guy needed an operation. The doctor screwed up and the guy died on the operating table. The guy's family sued the doctor, the hospital, and Rocky.

The University of Wyoming offered Rocky a wrestling scholarship, but rescinded it after he was arrested for trashing a guy's apartment with some of his Columbine jock buddies.

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Also, earlier I found a site that claims to have pictures of Rocky as he looks today.

Those pictures are of Rocky's brother.

Banned

Contribution Points : 79170
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 3:44 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Fun facts about Rocky:

He ran over some guy with his snowmobile. Afterward, the guy needed an operation. The doctor screwed up and the guy died on the operating table. The guy's family sued the doctor, the hospital, and Rocky.

The University of Wyoming offered Rocky a wrestling scholarship, but rescinded it after he was arrested for trashing a guy's apartment with some of his Columbine jock buddies.

Wow. Although, I can't say I'm surprised thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83607
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:05 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Fun facts about Rocky:

Do you know what happened to him because of the snowmobile incident? Did he go to jail or anything?

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:23 pm

eli27 wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
Fun facts about Rocky:

Do you know what happened to him because of the snowmobile incident? Did he go to jail or anything?

I don't think so.

From a court ruling:

A judge wrote:
Lindsey Durlacher was injured while snowmobiling near Ryan Park, Wyoming, after Defendant Rocky Hoffschneider—a Colorado citizen—allegedly crashed his snowmobile into Mr. Durlacher's snowmobile. Mr. Durlacher died a few months later.

Contribution Points : 83288
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:55 am

Rocky was thrown into the lawsuit, but they were really after the Boulder physician who botched the guys surgery which caused his death.

The deceased was a MMA friend, the snow mobile accident was reckless horseplay but not malicious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS   ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS
Page 1 of 1