Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 rocky hoffschneider

Go down 
+11
VoDKaComeHere
Lizpuff
true_crime
Lunkhead McGrath
whyno
QuestionMark
slippy123
Screamingophelia
bradt93
rebel2013
andthentherewas1
15 posters
AuthorMessage
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1


Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 55686
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2019-01-28
Location : America

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 11:55 pm

Okay so can any of you guys give me some info on rocky? I heard he was called a brutal bully by people and brooks. So can you guys help me with a timeline of things? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
rebel2013




Posts : 83
Contribution Points : 104910
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-08

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 12:17 am

I heard and read that he was a real jerk, one of the most hated bullies at CHS.
Back to top Go down
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1


Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 55686
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2019-01-28
Location : America

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 12:42 am

rebel2013 wrote:
I heard and read that he was a real jerk, one of the most hated bullies at CHS.
Wait so do you also know who exactly bullied Eric and Dylan? (I know Eric had a list of people from the class of 1998 but it was censored).
Back to top Go down
rebel2013




Posts : 83
Contribution Points : 104910
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-08

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 12:51 am

Rocky was a pain in the behind, I can't remember where read it its been years ago.
Back to top Go down
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1


Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 55686
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2019-01-28
Location : America

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 1:14 am

Who else bullied them? I hear that guy said he never bullied Eric or Dylan but Eric said on his webpage about someone lying about their car and the car was the exact same one Rocky had.
Back to top Go down
bradt93




Posts : 721
Contribution Points : 92206
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 1:29 am

sympathyforEandD wrote:
Hoffschneider was a sociopath: *Link removed by staff.
I bet he had a kickass time at Columbine, ruling the roost with his jock minions and enjoying his classes. As a wrestling champ he probably had his pick of the best girls too. Meanwhile the kids he bullied probably dreaded going to school.
Wasn't Rocky also a jerk to women too if I read correctly?


Last edited by tfsa47090 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed quoted direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6428
Contribution Points : 194436
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 1:55 am

Rocky is currently in prison. Shocker.

i’m pretty sure even the people that played sports didn’t want to hang out with Rocky. It’s also very interesting to hear how people talk about Rocky in terms of Columbine. Because everyone knows what Eric and Dylan was really really bad but they don’t negate the fact that Rocky was also pretty horrible.

Don’t remember the dates of the house break in that they were talking about. I do know that when they graduated the bullying lessned a lot. So I often wonder if it really got that much better or if Rocky and his friends were so bad that the bullying felt so much less dramatic because he was gone. He assaulted his girlfriend you are right.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1


Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 55686
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2019-01-28
Location : America

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:20 am

Wait he's in jail?! Do you have a source?
Back to top Go down
bradt93




Posts : 721
Contribution Points : 92206
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:26 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Rocky is currently in prison. Shocker.

i’m pretty sure even the people that played sports didn’t want to hang out with Rocky. It’s also very interesting to hear how people talk about Rocky in terms of Columbine. Because everyone knows what Eric and Dylan  was really really bad but they don’t negate the fact that Rocky was also pretty horrible.

Don’t remember the dates of the house break in that they were talking about. I do know that when they graduated the bullying lessned a lot. So I often wonder if it really got that much better or if Rocky and his friends were so bad that the bullying felt so much less dramatic because he was gone. He assaulted his girlfriend you are right.
I guess Rocky was the ultimate "bad boy" LOL.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 106588
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:26 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Rocky is currently in prison. Shocker.

i’m pretty sure even the people that played sports didn’t want to hang out with Rocky. It’s also very interesting to hear how people talk about Rocky in terms of Columbine. Because everyone knows what Eric and Dylan  was really really bad but they don’t negate the fact that Rocky was also pretty horrible.

Don’t remember the dates of the house break in that they were talking about. I do know that when they graduated the bullying lessned a lot. So I often wonder if it really got that much better or if Rocky and his friends were so bad that the bullying felt so much less dramatic because he was gone. He assaulted his girlfriend you are right.

Say what? Link us the source please. Knowing him it's probably for beating up his wife, or assaulting someone.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6428
Contribution Points : 194436
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:54 am

I’m looking for a source now, I heard it through the Denver grapevine....

Aka- Someone told me.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121553
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m looking for a source now, I heard it through the Denver grapevine....

Aka-  Someone told me.

I believe if Rocky did something serious enough to get arrested, the arrest would be public information. Try looking at the court records of the area; they might be posted online.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1


Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 55686
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2019-01-28
Location : America

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 pm

So was there any other major bullies towards Harris and Klebold?
Back to top Go down
bradt93




Posts : 721
Contribution Points : 92206
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 1:16 am

I wonder if millenialrebel can confirm if she had her own version of a Rocky Hoffschneider when she attended Columbine?

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno


Posts : 130
Contribution Points : 68928
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2017-04-01
Age : 28

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:26 pm

I googled his name to see if anything about him being in prison came up. I didn't see anything confirming it, nor did I find him on the Colorado DOC Inmate Locator. (Which doesn't mean anything because he might not have been arrested in Colorado.)

But I did find this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's a court case about a fatal snowmobile accident


Last edited by whyno on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno


Posts : 130
Contribution Points : 68928
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2017-04-01
Age : 28

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Also this: *Link removed by staff.


Last edited by tfsa47090 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed personal information aggregation site link.)
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath




Posts : 489
Contribution Points : 77736
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2016-11-03

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: rockyboy   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:30 am


Rocky Hoffschneider is one of the most fascinating supporting players in the entire Columbine saga, in part because it seems so easy to point the finger at him--the biggest jock bully in a school alleged to be full of him, yet he had graduated nearly a full year before the massacre actually happened. He wasn't there.

He is mentioned in passing in Ralph Larkin's book Comprehending Columbine, usually by the initials "RH" (but also, hilariously, by his full name, making the whole discretionary nature of much of the rest of the book redundant) with several mentions of the bullying incidents he actually perpetrated. He is also mentioned namelessly in Brooks Brown's No Easy Answers as "there was one guy, a psycho wrestler who everybody knew to avoid." (Dave Cullen's book, hell-bent on letting the school off the hook completely, does not mention Hoffschneider or any of his crowd at all.)

Rocky figures in the two best threads in this board's history:
1)A thread about Landon Jones, a Columbine jock, who was actually present for the massacre, and who hated Rocky:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That thread contains Rocky's 1998 yearbook photo as well as a pic of him in 2007 as an MMA fighter, with his wife. It also details the hilariously pathetic fight between a vitriolic journalist named Mark Ames who wanted to go after Rocky and blame him for the massacre, and Rocky's subsequent high school-like response. (Rocky is probably a total dick and probably always was, but the journalist really made kind of an ass out of himself, confusing Rocky for his brother Dusty):

Rocky, who was born quite rich, became an MMA fighter after Columbine, I was able to find a video clip supposedly showing him in the ring but couldn't really be sure, it didn't look like him but it used to come up when you plugged "Rocky Hoffschneider" and viewer comments seemed to think it was him.
He apologizes for absolutely nothing--not only the massacre (which I don't think had much to do with him) but also the actual bullying that could be pinned (no pun intended) on him.
Rocky's connection to Eric and Dylan is tenuous--seemingly only mentioned on a couple of Eric's shit lists, making fun of him for being pissed off about his car. I think.

Someone here had pics of the inside of the Hoffschneider home.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath




Posts : 489
Contribution Points : 77736
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2016-11-03

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: flurp   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:35 am

andthentherewas1 wrote:
Who else bullied them? I hear that guy said he never bullied Eric or Dylan but Eric said on his webpage about someone lying about their car and the car was the exact same one Rocky had.

Dan Lab
Brandon Larsen
Evan Todd
Back to top Go down
bradt93




Posts : 721
Contribution Points : 92206
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 8:25 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
andthentherewas1 wrote:
Who else bullied them? I hear that guy said he never bullied Eric or Dylan but Eric said on his webpage about someone lying about their car and the car was the exact same one Rocky had.

Dan Lab
Brandon Larsen
Evan Todd
I know about Todd, but how did the other two turn out if you know?
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath




Posts : 489
Contribution Points : 77736
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2016-11-03

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 4:08 am

bradt93 wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
andthentherewas1 wrote:
Who else bullied them? I hear that guy said he never bullied Eric or Dylan but Eric said on his webpage about someone lying about their car and the car was the exact same one Rocky had.

Dan Lab
Brandon Larsen
Evan Todd
I know about Todd, but how did the other two turn out if you know?

You mean where are they today? I have no idea. Dan Lab punched Eric in the face in 1998 over Kristi Epling; Brandon Larsen was Lab's buddy.

The Dan Lab incident absolutely happened, unlike the tampon-ketchup food fight thing where I think the truth is pretty murky.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime


Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 59724
Forum Reputation : 296
Join date : 2019-01-12
Location : Mountains & Molehills

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 4:28 am

Allegedly Rocky hit/physically assaulted a girl simply because he saw her talking to Eric. The link above is the Ames interaction.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  True crime enthusiast for over 15 years  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime


Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 59724
Forum Reputation : 296
Join date : 2019-01-12
Location : Mountains & Molehills

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 am

Pure speculation, but perhaps E & D saw Rocky as the symbol for jocks and all they represented.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  True crime enthusiast for over 15 years  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6428
Contribution Points : 194436
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 am

true_crime wrote:
Allegedly Rocky hit/physically assaulted a girl simply because he saw her talking to Eric. The link above is the Ames interaction.

A jock shoved Devon when he saw her talking to Dylan. He called Dylan a Fag and Started making more rude comments towards them.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121553
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:13 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That thread contains Rocky's 1998 yearbook photo as well as a pic of him in 2007 as an MMA fighter, with his wife.  It also details the hilariously pathetic fight between a vitriolic journalist named Mark Ames who wanted to go after Rocky and blame him for the massacre, and Rocky's subsequent high school-like response.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I assumed that the person who was making death threats to the journalist was a troll impersonating Rocky. One might ask why a troll would do such a thing, to which I would reply this is the internet, and people do needlessly dumb and aggravating shit all the time.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
bradt93




Posts : 721
Contribution Points : 92206
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 am

Talk about grade A jerks.

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
bradt93




Posts : 721
Contribution Points : 92206
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:32 am

Rocky will mess with the wrong person one day and he will wish he didn't. It sounds like he hasn't changed at all.

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97349
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 2:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please remove the tumblr links they are not allowed here

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime


Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 59724
Forum Reputation : 296
Join date : 2019-01-12
Location : Mountains & Molehills

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Allegedly Rocky hit/physically assaulted a girl simply because he saw her talking to Eric. The link above is the Ames interaction.

A jock shoved Devon when he saw her talking to Dylan. He called Dylan a Fag and Started making more rude comments towards them.


“In one episode, they saw state wrestling champion Rocky Wayne Hoffschneider shoving his girlfriend into a locker, in front of a teacher, who did nothing, according to a close friend.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  True crime enthusiast for over 15 years  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6428
Contribution Points : 194436
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 2:44 am

true_crime wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Allegedly Rocky hit/physically assaulted a girl simply because he saw her talking to Eric. The link above is the Ames interaction.

A jock shoved Devon when he saw her talking to Dylan. He called Dylan a Fag and Started making more rude comments towards them.


“In one episode, they saw state wrestling champion Rocky Wayne Hoffschneider shoving his girlfriend into a locker, in front of a teacher, who did nothing, according to a close friend.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That is awful.

It makes you wonder though... someone like Rocky who is violent and volatile and Chris and Zach while not like Rocky of course were still a bit troubled and angry in some ways didn't end up doing what Eric and Dylan did...

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere




Posts : 134
Contribution Points : 61315
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2017-12-24

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:33 am

Rocky was an absolute scumbag. If you can’t defend yourself and you instead hold the rage inside, he’s exactly the kind of guy you’ll wish to kill if you’re mentally unstable. He’s the kind of person who would take advantage of the fact you’re weaker then him, and say and do whatever he desires, just to get his own rocks off, all the while making your own life hell, and not giving a single fuck. It’s very ironic that he wasn’t killed but instead stereotypical nerds who never did a single thing to E and D and a mentally retarded kid were.
Back to top Go down
Pixie13




Posts : 176
Contribution Points : 57901
Forum Reputation : 270
Join date : 2018-09-08

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 2:35 pm

I don't pretend to know much about the jock culture of 90s America, but if I really wanted to target jocks I don't think a library where I would go to wreak mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6428
Contribution Points : 194436
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 2:59 pm

I think many of the jocks and athletes had lunch during that time hence why the bombs were placed where they were. I think once they didn’t go off E and D were pretty much on a mission of destruction and didn’t really care who they were getting. That’s just my opinion

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Pixie13 wrote:
I don't pretend to know much about the jock culture of 90s America, but if I really wanted to target jocks I don't think a library where I would go to wreak mayhem.

There was never really a plan to shoot up the library. Once the bombs didn't go off as planned, Eric and Dylan just stormed the building to start shooting. The library ended up being the place were most of the shooting took place because those students were sitting ducks.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette


Posts : 248
Contribution Points : 60565
Forum Reputation : 725
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Littleton, CO

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 7:43 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I wonder if millenialrebel can confirm if she had her own version of a Rocky Hoffschneider when she attended Columbine?

Hi!!! :waves: I just saw this sorry. I dont think anyone was quite as bad as Rocky judging by the stories I've read and what my sister has told me. But there definitely were some rich, entitled jocks. When I was first at Columbine I became super close with two varsity cheerleaders who lived in my neighborhood. We partied with all the football and basketball and other jock guys. Lots of house parties at this one guy's house in Governors Ranch (the rich neighborhood) and occassionally at one of the cheerleaders massive house in Ken Caryl (close to where the Klebolds live, but the valley to the north) We broke into pools at apartment complexes around Littleton, hung out at Southwest Plaza, cruised Wads in one girl's convertible to pick up guys. We'd drive way up to Arvada or Aurora to go to parties with older guys we met. The ringleader of our group was kind of stereotypical Mean Girl, her older sisters were varsity cheee captains so it was a bit of a legacy thing.

I was at Columbine right after the Great Recession and the amount of disposable income in the area is way less than the late 90s when my siblings were there and the shooting happened. I evventually drifted from this group because I was waitressing at Red Robin near Clement Park and had take care of my incredibly ill mom and do extra work to be able to graduate. I became friends with the kids in my youth group at St. Francis Cabrini. Im still friends with everyone from Cabrini, especially the girls in my Bible Study, who were all juniors and seniors at Columbine.


Last edited by milennialrebelette on Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bradt93




Posts : 721
Contribution Points : 92206
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 10:49 pm

milennialrebelette wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
I wonder if millenialrebel can confirm if she had her own version of a Rocky Hoffschneider when she attended Columbine?

Hi!!! :waves: I just saw this sorry. I dont think anyone was quite as bad as Rocky judging by the stories auve read and what my sister has told me. But there definitely were some rich, entitled jocks. When I was first at Columbine I became super close with two varsity cheerleaders who lived in my neighborhood. We partied with all the football and basketball and other jock guys. Lots of house parties at this one guys house in Governors Ranch (the rich neighborhood) and occassionally at one of the chwerleaders massive house in Ken Caryl (close to where the Klebolds live) We broke into pools at apartment complexes around Littleton, hung out at Southwest Plaza, cruised Wads in one girls convertible to pick up guys. We'd drive way up to Arvada or Aurora to go to parties with older guys we met. The ringleader of our group was kind of stereotypical Mean Girl, her older sisters were varsity cheee captains so it was a bit of a legacy thing.

I was at Columbine  after the Great Recession and the amount of disposable income in the area is way less than the late 90s when my siblings were there and the shooting happened. I evventually drifted from this group because I was waitressing at Red Robin near Clement Park and take care of my mom and do extra work to be able to graduate. I became friends with the kids in youth group at St. Francis Cabrini. Im still friends with the girl'smmks
I'm glad you had a fun time, but I hope you had some nerdy friends too.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette


Posts : 248
Contribution Points : 60565
Forum Reputation : 725
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Littleton, CO

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 7:27 pm

bradt93 wrote:
milennialrebelette wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
I wonder if millenialrebel can confirm if she had her own version of a Rocky Hoffschneider when she attended Columbine?

Hi!!! :waves: I just saw this sorry. I dont think anyone was quite as bad as Rocky judging by the stories auve read and what my sister has told me. But there definitely were some rich, entitled jocks. When I was first at Columbine I became super close with two varsity cheerleaders who lived in my neighborhood. We partied with all the football and basketball and other jock guys. Lots of house parties at this one guys house in Governors Ranch (the rich neighborhood) and occassionally at one of the chwerleaders massive house in Ken Caryl (close to where the Klebolds live) We broke into pools at apartment complexes around Littleton, hung out at Southwest Plaza, cruised Wads in one girls convertible to pick up guys. We'd drive way up to Arvada or Aurora to go to parties with older guys we met. The ringleader of our group was kind of stereotypical Mean Girl, her older sisters were varsity cheee captains so it was a bit of a legacy thing.

I was at Columbine  after the Great Recession and the amount of disposable income in the area is way less than the late 90s when my siblings were there and the shooting happened. I evventually drifted from this group because I was waitressing at Red Robin near Clement Park and take care of my mom and do extra work to be able to graduate. I became friends with the kids in youth group at St. Francis Cabrini. Im still friends with the girl'smmks
I'm glad you had a fun time, but I hope you had some nerdy friends too.

Oh like I said I startrd drifting from that first group when I found out how superficial that group was. I became my mom's caretaker at 18 as she deteriorated and was working waiting tables for all the yuppy suburban families and kids. I was also working my butt off to get the classes done I needed to be able to graduate on time, thanks to how shitty Hawai'i public schools are.

Instead what little free time I had I became close with my church youth geoup friends from Cabrini. A lot of the kids went to Arapahoe, Chatfield, Heritage and Mountain View but there was a group of us at Columbine. Mostly choir kids, I went out for cross country once and did JV until it got in the way of work. A lot of the kids were also in Student Senate (Columbines student government) and in theater/drama. One of the guys was into Model UN.

So i definitely hung out with a wide variety of people most of my time at Columbine :-)
Back to top Go down
lol




Posts : 418
Contribution Points : 103947
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-07-27

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 9:14 pm

Rocky probably barely knew Eric and Dylan. Just another couple of nerds to him that he more than likely said smart alec shit to along with calling them "fags", but I highly doubt that Rocky did so much to Eric and Dylan. That whole "Tampon Ketchup Incident" still to me sounds almost entirely false, and it's just mass hysteria that everyone latches onto because they still think Eric and Dylan were victims: "Oh that's why they did it". To me it seems more logical that it happened to the TCM. I don't care how big and bad Eric and Dylan tried to be. They 100% would've mentioned that humiliating incident in their journals, websites, or in the Basement Tapes. Not a single time they ever mentioned it.

It's not ironic that Eric and Dylan decided to kill a bunch of normal kids who were kind of geeky like them and a mentally handicapped kid, instead of killing jocks. Bullying wasn't their mean reason for killing. They just wanted to find a way to justify murder, and used any sort of crap that happened to them in the past 18 years of their lives to motivate them to do the shooting.

In Columbine 1998 bullying was at its worse. Rocky, along with his stooges like Luke, Anthony, Brandon, and Doug were the five douchebags stereotypical jocks "Steroid Poster Boys" who played football, baseball, basketball, and wrestling. They didn't target just Eric and Dylan (if there are any reports of this besides a few instances). They targeted everyone who wasn't in their circle, including cheerleaders and ex girlfriends who they loved to beat the shit out of or push them into lockers (hey Rocky). They messed around with everyone including the TCM, but the TCM didn't take their shit and tried getting back against them but were always screwed over in the end.

Most of the bullying you hear weren't directed towards Eric and Dylan but it was towards the TCM, that people to this still confuse the stories between TCM incidents and Eric and Dylan incidents. There are barely enough evidence out there that Eric and Dylan were bullied by Rocky like most of the kids at Columbine were. In Eric's website the only thing he mentions about Rocky is that he is a liar who makes up stories about his Hummer going 250mph. He doesn't even say Rocky's name. Meanwhile with his ex-best friend like Brooks Brown he went off on him just because Brooks didn't pick him up from his house and was late, and decided to tell him to go fuck himself, and Eric went off and later on cracked his windshield with hard snow. From those incidents he treated Brooks and his family, went on to say he wanted to torture him and his family to death and piss on them.

You've got to be kidding me. If Brooks did something so light to Eric that he threatened to kill him and his family for, why on earth wouldn't he go on to this rampage about Rocky if he did some of the stuff to him as we are meant to believe? Rocky and his goons were a bunch of assholes, but they didn't cause Columbine. Eric and Dylan did. These two kids pissed away their lives for a mixture of infamy, mental issues, and bullying, but the first two stand out much more than bullying.

It's very irritating that people constantly victimize those two clowns. It was not 15 victims of 4/20. It was 13. And 13 only. Those poor innocent kids who had no idea that they were going to be dead that day. They did nothing wrong. Meanwhile those two morons knew exactly what they were going to do and knew exactly that they would not live by 4/21. I am not denying that Eric and Dylan weren't messed around with, but Eric was a big mouth punk who was no angel either, and messed with people. Seriously he was flirting purposely with his best friend (Nate)'s girlfriend just to rile Nate up. He would start arguments and fights with other jocks but expected Chris Morris to back him up and fight them.

Shit, Dylan himself in his journal never mentions getting bullied. He mentions that he needs to stop being an asshole and bullying others. And that was in his sophomore year. These kids were not angels, and many people need to realize this. The majority who glorify Eric and Dylan are the same kids that Eric and Dylan made fun of or would've blown their brains out for being pathetic sheep. They were not legitimate outcasts. Elliot Rodger was an outcast. Adam Lanza was an outcast. Cho was an outcast. These two were not. Just a bunch of upper middle class edgy douchebags who were dorky but had friends and people that liked them.

In the end they did not go to the gym locker rooms to shoot up their school. They did not commit mass murder in 1998 where most of the legitimate jock asshole bullies graduated, and Columbine was at its worse with bullying. They committed mass murder when the majority of them graduated, and Columbine was toned down with bullying. They went straight to the library. They didn't go to the locker rooms. They didn't go out to the football field. They didn't go out their way to hunt down Rocky and his goons before they died.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath




Posts : 489
Contribution Points : 77736
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2016-11-03

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 2:19 am

[quote="lol"]Rocky probably barely knew Eric and Dylan. Just another couple of nerds to him that he more than likely said smart alec shit to along with calling them "fags", but I highly doubt that Rocky did so much to Eric and Dylan. That whole "Tampon Ketchup Incident" still to me sounds almost entirely false, and it's just mass hysteria that everyone latches onto because they still think Eric and Dylan were victims: "Oh that's why they did it". To me it seems more logical that it happened to the TCM. I don't care how big and bad Eric and Dylan tried to be. They 100% would've mentioned that humiliating incident in their journals, websites, or in the Basement Tapes. Not a single time they ever mentioned it.

I tend to agree with most of your post here, and I will say that I think bullying was a secondary factor (not a non-factor.)
BUT, although I am conjecturing here, I have my own personal doubts that E&D would have wrote in a sobbing manner in their journals about bullying. Teenage boys don't do a hell of a lot of that, in my experience. Certainly Eric, constantly trying to puff his concave chest up in his journal, would be unlikely to admit it (he says that it didn't hurt when Dan Lab punched him in the face--yeah, right!) One of Cullen's arguments that I don't buy is that bullying was a non factor because they didn't mention the bullying incidents in their journals, etc. It's iffily similar to Cullen's claim that jock bullies had nothing to do with Columbine because they didn't blow up a football game. That...may not be true, y'know?

The ketchup tampon incident annoys me because you'd think dozens of people would have seen it happen. How come there are so few witnesses to come forward about the whole thing? It happened in the cafeteria, right? It may very well have happened but seeing as to how it's entered such legend, how come there are only like two people to come forward and verify it?
Back to top Go down
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren


Posts : 81
Contribution Points : 30352
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-04-05

rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 2:39 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Rocky is currently in prison. Shocker.

i’m pretty sure even the people that played sports didn’t want to hang out with Rocky. It’s also very interesting to hear how people talk about Rocky in terms of Columbine. Because everyone knows what Eric and Dylan  was really really bad but they don’t negate the fact that Rocky was also pretty horrible.

Don’t remember the dates of the house break in that they were talking about. I do know that when they graduated the bullying lessned a lot. So I often wonder if it really got that much better or if Rocky and his friends were so bad that the bullying felt so much less dramatic because he was gone. He assaulted his girlfriend you are right.

Yeah, he ran over another athlete with a snow plow or something, didn't he? He's such a twat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





rocky hoffschneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky hoffschneider   rocky hoffschneider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
rocky hoffschneider
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ROCKY HOFFSCHNEIDER ADDRESS
» New Rocky Hoffschneider lawsuit?
» The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider
» Das Haus Hoffschneider
» So who here read "Comprehending Columbine" by Ralph W. Larkin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: