Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a few days away....

Go down 
+4
starviego
areyoulistening
Jenn
deathmedic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101124
Forum Reputation : 10

Just a few days away.... Empty
PostSubject: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Not that many days left until the 14th anniversary. Do you think the boards will pick up (hopefully without fangirls)?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:55 pm

No fangirls? And why not?!!

New people have been joining the forum every day. It hasn't even been a month yet and I think we are doing pretty good.

I would imagine with the anniversary coming, more people may join. RPG was pretty busy last April 20th. Also, once we link to Danny's website, I would think more people would join.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:20 pm

I think user simply means they wouldn't want the board to be turned into an E/D worship shrine by overly-zealous persons.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 101072
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:53 pm

I don't particularly like "fan girls" myself but I am interesting in peoples take on events, the lead up to it and the aftermath. As long as people are logical and able to make sense of what they mean (ie a good reason as why they think what they do) then I can survive. Learning new perspectives is never a bad thing normally so I'll take it as it comes.

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:34 pm

I think the board will pick up pace, yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:13 am

Hopefully more people will join, so long as the people aren't the type to fangirl over Eric's choice of jeans or Dylan's nose or whatever they focus upon.
Back to top Go down
starviego

Contribution Points : 100687

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Ring Around the 14nth Anniversary

The FEAST OF THE BEAST has begun:

4-2-13
Police learn of half-assed plot to attack Sleepy Hill Middle School in Lakeland, Florida by three 12 and 13 year olds, eventually resulting in their arrest.

4-7-13
Man, 31, charged with felonies after threatening to shoot up the DuPage County courthouse in Wheaton, Illinois. He posted that he would shoot several people including children, police and public officials in a “Columbine” type shooting at the courthouse.

4-8-13
23 year old ex-soldier sentenced for planning massacre, amassing an arsenal, including pipe bombs. Originally arrested in Dec, 2011, near Sydney Australia.
He "was found with images of Hitler, Osama bin Laden, the Columbine high school massacre, white supremacists, Nazis, and military-style weapons on his computer..."

4-9-13
60 year old man murders 13 neighbors in a village in Serbia

4-9-13
21 year old student goes on stabbing rampage at Lone Star CyFair college near Houston, 14 injured

4-11-13
Temple University in Philadelphia alerts students about a reference to Columbine found scrawled on a bathroom stall the previous month. The message read:
"April 20th I'll bring honor to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold." and "April 20th you will all learn the meaning of suffering."

4-11-13
Fox's tv show "Glee" episode 4×18, titled “Shooting Star,” is aired, and concerns a gun discharged at the school.

4-12-13
18 yr old man shotguns two at New River Community College at the New River Valley Mall, Christiansburg, Virginia

4-15-13
Multiple bombs explode at Boston Marathon.

4-20-13
Two wounded by gunshots at pro-pot "420" rally in downtown Denver. The two gunmen managed to get away, even though "a large number of police officers were already at the downtown Denver park watching the marijuana rally, the first 4/20 rally since the state legalized pot."

4-22-13
31 year old man kills six outside hunting store in Belgorod, Russia.

4-28-13
Lawrence Capener, 24, stabs four parishoners at a church in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He blamed the freemasons.

5-2-13
Man with pistol and AR-15 fires shots at the Houston, TX airport before killing himself.

Run Yummy Run!

Last edited by starviego on Sat May 04, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 100881

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 pm

4-20-13.... hmmmm. Wonder what catastrophe will happen then. Question
Back to top Go down
Cezar

Contribution Points : 100849
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:45 pm

Is there going to be anything special on television or the net?
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 100781

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Hopefully it will
I don't even think fangirls would have the occasion to do their job properly on this board, luckily it's not Tumblr where you find an entire community putting hints everywhere about how sexy mass murderers are, lol

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Fanboy reporting for duty and aroused to the point of physical pain by Eric's piercing eyes, SIR!

I'm kidding. Not really. But I'm interested to see what crazyass shit is gonna hit the fan this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Fan girls are ok, as long as they dont try to feed pizza to a picture of Eric Harris.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 am

According to a certain someone, I was the second biggest fangirl on the original RPG. I never tried to feed pizza to a picture of Eric. Dylan, yes, but not Eric. J/K.

Back to top Go down
Scypek

Contribution Points : 100729

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:49 am

Jenn wrote:
According to a certain someone, I was the second biggest fangirl on the original RPG. I never tried to feed pizza to a picture of Eric. Dylan, yes, but not Eric. J/K.

You seem weirdly intelligent and mature for a fangirl Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 am

Scypek wrote:
Jenn wrote:

You seem weirdly intelligent and mature for a fangirl Very Happy
You seem to like sucking on something, or is it up to something?
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101124
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Hehe... I'm an asshole....
When I read this this
4-9-13
21 year old student goes on stabbing rampage at Lone Star CyFair college near Houston, 14 injured

I couldn't help but to start humming this....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:55 pm

deathmedic wrote:
Hehe... I'm an asshole....
When I read this this
4-9-13

I couldn't help but to start humming this....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shocked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few days away....   Just a few days away.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a few days away....
Page 1 of 1